Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) (54058 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by rry807: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
I would love to share this sweet proposal with Nairalanders, which occured in the middle of time square (Egbeda market) as the guy stopped the entire activity of the market and blocking the roads as passers-by and on lookers stopped to watch which made drivers and riders petrified and stayed put as they watched the event of the day unfold.
Some even thought it was a movie scene and other cheered and someone screamed kiss the bride lol.

See photo below...

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-egbeda-market-in-lagos.html

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by rry807: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

SEE MORE PHOTOS AS CROWD GATHERS TO WATCH THE PROPOSAL HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-in-egbeda-market-in-lagos.html

Pls...one word for the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Stupidity at it peak

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Femco2016(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
madness! I mean love this days is turning out to be madness!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
Who will propose to me now
Preferably Mushin market cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
danfo nor see am ni?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is beautiful. . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
did she accept the proposal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
I was recently doing a case study on how western norms, culture and practices impact developing countries faster than science and technology.

I released this had some connection with global warming.

Both have negative effects largest on the underdeveloped world.

Got me wondering why the evolving world is faster to adopt malpractices rather than the useful and good ones.

An example of a case study: Nigeria was faster to adopt foreign religions like christianity and islam and throw away its traditional spirituality, values and culture.

So it either chose to adopt extreme openess and immorality or else extremist narrow mindedness while the disdained progressive "midway" was gotten rid off without haste.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by kasmail(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Im in ketu... is that 9ce
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by bettercreature(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
Your Moniker wont let people propose to you

They look like Messenger and secretary

Anyway! continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Shehucom(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Never believe it when a girl calls you handsome.. I and my girlfriend broke up and all she could call me was an ugly monkey, she say family of Monkeys na him she come from, Not me.... Mtww Twist of love

17 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by winilove(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Babe say yes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Odunharry(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by mrsolutionm(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I be her,I go slap am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Stupid_ goat...his mates are proposing on yatchts and helipads and he's here proposing in one dirty market somewhere in sub Saharan Africa.

If you must show off then at least make it presentable undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by deebsman1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
can i really do this proposal ish of a thingy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by refiner(f): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
hnmmm....madness!

I can't accept DAT kinda proposal ooo....I dey craze?undecided

your mate dey propose for romantic places like shoprites,airplanes.....na for market road u get mind dey propose to me!

na sorry go be ur name!

I don even talk pass d gal,as if na me d guy dey propose to self!grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Viktor1983(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Odikwa very okay...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by kennethokey15(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool sha, but the dude ain't sexy with it. Wish them the best since he could profess his love for her in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
This's rubbish. Proposing on the main road as if its a guarantee the marriage will last or either one of them will never cheat in the marriage. If am ready to propose and ask u to go meet Iya titi to collect the ring, have already made payment. No go there collect am, na there u go dey.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Any which way is a way.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by segsxpendable(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
i love this,,....its not everytime shopright,,galleria nd expensive hotels..

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by SpotlezDonald25(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
That's the spirit man. grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by dacovajnr: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
HateU2:
Heheheheh
Odikwa serious
Let's try Ajangbadi Market wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Greycious(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
End time proposal grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by steadynana: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
no time for shoprite kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
This is uncalled for. Why do such in the middle of the road? To me, it is a stupid risk because if he was hit by any oncoming vehicle, the driver would have no fault.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by praz001(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Third mainland bridge should be the next.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Ada9103(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Huh? Of all the places? Happy for them embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) by akpaulite(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
must all crap enter front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / 3 Plus-Sized Slay Mamas Tried To Follow The Ladder To Heaven. One Fell / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.