Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? (1729 Views)

Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid / "No Coincidence With A Man Dropping Out Of A Relationship" / Getting Married? What Would Be Your Wedding Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Omomehn: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have witnessed so many girls' schooling hit the rocks just because their husband to be asked them to drop out. Ladies can you do this? Guys can you have ur wifey to be quit school just to get married to her?
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Believe me... they are the wise ones and God bless their decision. But why not continue with ur education in ur husband's house? IMO
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Tallesty1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
It doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by dytbabe: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
heehehehhehehehehehehehehe
Iyen awon ooo
Drop ko, enter ni
Orisirisi
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by dytbabe: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
ledafaze: Believe me... they are the wise ones and God bless their decision. But why not continue with ur education in ur husband's house? IMO

Smh
Hian
I am in a very good mood else I wld have swept u frm the ground
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by lertee(f): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
ledafaze: Believe me... they are the wise ones and God bless their decision. But why not continue with ur education in ur husband's house? IMO
If it is so nice to drop out of school for marriage sake,then why is there need to continue once married?

@topic,there is no need to rush in life,marriage is forever. It is better to make hay while the sun shines. A man would promise heaven on earth before marriage,once married,the promises become story.

If a woman has the opportunity to complete her education before marriage and get a job,it is the best for her.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
That is rather silly.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why should I tell her to quit school, I dey craze?
We can still get married without her dropping out.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Omomehn: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Houseofglam7: That is rather silly.

in ur opinion
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
I can't see myself asking my girl to do that. Her Brain in the first place is why I want her and she needs to improve upon.

1 Like

Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Smh
Hian
I am in a very good mood else I wld have swept u frm the ground

lertee:
If it is so nice to drop out of school for marriage sake,then why is there need to continue once married?
@topic,there is no need to rush in life,marriage is forever. It is better to make hay while the sun shines. A man would promise heaven on earth before marriage,once married,the promises become story.
If a woman has the opportunity to complete her education before marriage and get a job,it is the best for her.

When I say continue your education, I mean without dropping out! Get married while in school. Must i spell everthing out?
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Adesewa19(f): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
It's doesn't make any sense 2mi @all. Y I go drop out of sch because I won marry. Mak him wait till I finish if he truly luvs me' datsall...
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by mencade5(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: I have witnessed so many girls' schooling hit the rocks just because their husband to be asked them to drop out. Ladies can you do this? Guys can you have ur wifey to be quit school just to get married to her?
you wan marry? Abeg let her finish school ooo.

1 Like

Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Drop awt of sch??jst 4 sum1 wu might stil f*ck up later in future....mtchewwwwuu
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Lovexme(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
I wouldn't even want to get married to a school girl in the first place undecided
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Omomehn: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: you wan marry? Abeg let her finish school ooo.
u knw as e dey go na. She gaz get dat kpali
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by priscaoge(f): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
U are opportuned to be in school So Y drop out just to get married? It's better u get married 1st before considering education. I have a friend that dropped out in our second year claiming that after marriage n given birth She will continue, but alas She never did. One thing before another, u can be in school,get married n still continue with ur education instead of dropping out of school.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by mencade5(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: u knw as e dey go na. She gaz get dat kpali
pwahahaha...abeg which other person you know for here wey me sef i know? I mean our people.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't think their husbands actually ask them to drop out.
It happens as a result of circumstance, mainly pregnancy/childbirth. They find it difficult to handle both @ the same time.

I remember then in school, my lecturers had this natural hatred for married ladies in the department, when ure pregnant - the hatred doubles. By the time u give birth and start bringing the child to class, na only God go deliver u from dem.

So a lot of my married course mates ended up spilling for years.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Omomehn: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: pwahahaha...abeg which other person you know for here wey me sef i know? I mean our people.
none bro buh i think say we don bury this thing. Why u dey try dig am up again? U wan reveal our (me and u) identity? Lol. E go make us no dey fit talk our mind 4 some kind issues o.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by mencade5(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: none bro buh i think say we don bury this thing. Why u dey try dig am up again? U wan reveal our (me and u) identity? Lol. E go make us no dey fit talk our mind 4 some kind issues o.
ok... No problem.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Exponental(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Stewpid decision. It is better to be learned and u dont work with ur certificate than being a half-baked illiterate. That half will ruin such a person.
Re: Girls Dropping Out Of School To Get Married. What's Your Take On This? by Jarchi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ceasar1: I can't see myself asking my girl to do that. Her Brain in the first place is why I want her and she needs to improve upon.
As make pikin they ask e mama when e grow up say from wats your alma mata,she go b like I em em em go and ask your fada
Next pls

(1) (Reply)

Can You End A loving Relationship Because Of Bad Se.x? / Happy Valentines Day Images To Share On Valentines Day / The Way Ladies Dress This Days Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.