Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid (1269 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Since it's #throwbackthursday, I have been thinking those games I played n moves I made just 2 get laid... I had my uni education in the north so there are few things that are the trend back in those days which are that; you must know hw to speak hausa to 2 nack malo(fulani) chiq, have a ride 4 easy nacking, native dresses improves ur chances of nacking varieties of chiqz bt hey here is what I did 2 get laid

1. I had 2 learn lttle bit of fulani n sow only white natives(am Igbo tho).

2. Target a sweet chiq in a maths lecture, sit close to her and solve examples b4 d lecturer, 4rm there she'll fix AP with u n hey trust me.

3. Join her fellowship, even join SU, Bible society, whatever weird group she's on n appear spirited.. D rest is history.

4 early morning Jogging is also a 9yc place 2 catch wanna. B models n ladies dat wants 2 b in shape... Did dat a lot and got laid so many tyms... Remember dis chiq I use 2 jog with... I worked her 2 her breaking point n took her 2 a slab 2 rest n d rest was....

5. Night class reading mate shiit ... Countless reading mate countless nacking...

6. I remember joing an entertainment group bt I don't know hw to dance or sing just 2 score 1 babe in 100l... Damnn that chiq fine.

D dumbest thing I did was dressing lik a mallam 4 1month js 2 nail that malo chiq... I didn't say I did o... Lollz

Bt remember if I had enuf money, I won't have gone 2ru all these stress

Ppl lik me what's ur story...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by Emypresh(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
What i did back then was to configure phones for people...and trust them girls...Alot were willing to give me fura de nunu as long as they can facebook via free browsing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emypresh:
What i did back then was to configure phones for people...and trust them girls...Alot were willing to give me fura de nunu as long as they can facebook via free browsing
trust chiqz and phones nw... U must had had the time of ur life mehn
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Emypresh:
trust chiqz and phones nw... U must have had the time of ur life mehn
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, with what you've typed above, it is somehow possible that you've got laid close to about 30 times? Right? Okay! Congratulationsundecided.
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by faith551(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
hmmm only you??,oga no vex oo,but wetin been be ur CGPA
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by cruzita(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP pls come for your medal.
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by Chimaritoponcho: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dear op if only you can on ur xender and open ur wifi,you might be a able to receive sense from somewheregrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
RexKex:
OP, with what you've typed above, it is somehow possible that you've got laid close to about 30 times? Right? Okay! Congratulationsundecided.
given ur signature I'd say I lik clubs where all d women walking naked
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
faith551:
hmmm only you??,oga no vex oo,but wetin been be ur CGPA
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by calculator123(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
SENSELESS thread,op Pls download the RECEIVE SENSE on ur phone
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by calculator123(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
SENSELESS thread,op Pls download the RECEIVE SENSE on ur phone.
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by Bhella5(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
cruzita:
OP pls come for your medal.
E pain am
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bhella5:
E pain am
yes well well.oya go sleep
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by faith551(m): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
stzy:

since no one is here to attest to it,i will be forced to believe, but majority of play boys are not smart when it comes to academics.
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by theunnamed: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
congratulations
most useful parts of your life has been wasted on toto and its pursuit
Re: Hilarious Things Guys Do In School To Get Laid by stzy(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2016
faith551:

since no one is here to attest to it,i will be forced to believe, but majority of play boys are not smart when it comes to academics.
mayb u want 2 see my referee report 4rm my HOD well. Dat wuld b done privately bt u. Idea dat playboiz are ntacademically smart is wrong... My bestfriend graduated with 4.61 has scores of chiqz even 2 d extent of having 3some... Lolzz

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me Display Pic! / Funny Valentine's Day Pic / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.