Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai (596 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by hostlink500: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, has said that he will consider the option of defection to the People Democratic Party, PDP when satan repents and converts...http://secret2020.com/i-will-join-pdp-when-satan-converts-to-islam-el-rufai/
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by comos: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
janjanweed
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by feedthenation(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
By the time different shades of funds have been transferred, the Mallam will start to sing a different tune.
Just watch this space.
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by dj187: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mallam before you said that shit you would have remembered the activities of Al qaeda, Al shabab, Hezbollah, ISIS, Boko Haram to mention but a few, these groups are all tied to islam and are worse than satan the devil

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by freshness2020: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
♈όϋ will eat Ūя̲̅ words, bet me!
FFK spoke more Dan this, where is he nw!
Waiting patiently to see the dog eats back his own Vomit!
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by Dreal1247: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
He is saying something that people seem not to understand. He is indicating his interest of joining PDP. Is satan not the muslim. Who are they shedding innocents' blood for?

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai by OAM4J: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2014

(1)

Osun: Suspense As PDP, APC Re-ignite Fireworks / Call Boko Haram & Plead With Them, Ex -gov Orji Kalu Tells FG / Adamawa Acting Governor Emerged PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.