Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Treat Her Right! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Her Right! (1084 Views)

Reasons U Should Not Treat Her Like A Queen / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised / Her Right Boob Is Bigger Than The Left One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Her Right! by MarshRiley(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na guys I wan talk to
The word love has being abused by alota guys (and girls too)but I'll like to focus on we the guys for now
Girl dey on her own jeje,you asked her out,she refused,you pest her until she agreed,lied to her,decieved her and after 3months,you tell her you are no longer interested(na guys wey get sense be that o)
The other type of guys won't even tell the girl they are no longer interested,they'll just be acting funny

Pls what will you gain from toying with a girl's heart?making her go through emotional trauma,you dey feel like boss abi?
The real guys have one girl and stick to her,changing girlfriends don't make you a big boy,it makes you a kid and you don't earn respect that way.she could be your sister
As for me o,I love my girl and I'll always try to make her feel good
TREAT HER RIGHT

4 Likes

Re: Treat Her Right! by MarshRiley(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
farano: grin

Conclusion is you're in love right? grin
I've always being inlove grin
Re: Treat Her Right! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
I guess your girl is a nairalander grin.
Re: Treat Her Right! by MizMyColi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Treat Her Right! by pweedyuz(f): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
gud for u
Re: Treat Her Right! by MarshRiley(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
andromida: I guess your girl is a nairalander grin.
Lol....noooo
Re: Treat Her Right! by youngds: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmmmm... I pity u!! lipsrsealed
Re: Treat Her Right! by fuckshit: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
can see your FÜCKING in love grin grin it's a FÜCKING good thing. all the FÜCKING best. continue to treat her right, i FÜCKING encourage that, FÜCKING hope she feels the same & she's FÜCKING treating you right also.
Re: Treat Her Right! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
fuckshit: can see your FÜCKING in love grin grin it's a FÜCKING good thing. all the FÜCKING best. continue to treat her right, i FÜCKING encourage that, FÜCKING hope she feels the same & she's FÜCKING treating you right also.
am f*cking feeling u,Mr F*ckshit....
Re: Treat Her Right! by priscaoge(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmm Eyop come and read this grin
Re: Treat Her Right! by Eyop: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
priscaoge: Hmmmm Eyop come and read this grin
Darling am here and have just finished reading the advertorial by the OP. Well you know i cannot treat my baby bad but with love and care so you need not worry about anything sweet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treat Her Right! by priscaoge(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Eyop:
Darling am here and have just finished reading the advertorial by the OP. Well you know i cannot treat my baby bad but with love and care so you need not worry about anything sweet. cheesy
grin grin grin I trust u cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treat Her Right! by Dygeasy(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Either the OP just got a girlfriend or the his girlfriend just gave him a head, or sex.

Whatever it is, keep doing it. It seems to be making you think in the right direction. cool
Re: Treat Her Right! by Greyworld: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2014
But d nigga is on point

2 Likes

Re: Treat Her Right! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2014
You are the son of your father...Your brain cells are intact and functioning properly.

1 Like

Re: Treat Her Right! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Greyworld: But d nigga is on point

He sure is
Re: Treat Her Right! by MisterLongman(m): 3:26am On Aug 21, 2014
Love in the air for Mr. Op
Re: Treat Her Right! by cbliss(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2014
Mtcheeewwwwww......lubbish !
Re: Treat Her Right! by MrCork: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarshRiley: Na guys I wan talk to
The word love has being abused by alota guys (and girls too)but I'll like to focus on we the guys for now
Girl dey on her own jeje,you asked her out,she refused,you pest her until she agreed,lied to her,decieved her and after 3months,you tell her you are no longer interested(na guys wey get sense be that o)
The other type of guys won't even tell the girl they are no longer interested,they'll just be acting funny

Pls what will you gain from toying with a girl's heart?making her go through emotional trauma,you dey feel like boss abi?
The real guys have one girl and stick to her,changing girlfriends don't make you a big boy,it makes you a kid and you don't earn respect that way.she could be your sister
As for me o,I love my girl and I'll always try to make her feel good
TREAT HER RIGHT

..mary....treat who right?...r u now the spokes man for dark skin female? angry

1 Like

Re: Treat Her Right! by fuckshit: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: am f*cking feeling u,Mr F*ckshit....
that's FÜCKING good. FÜCKING glad you do grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Must: Top 10 Things Every Woman Needs In A Relationship / Why Does Crazy(care Free) Girls Attract More Attention Than The Regular Babes??? / Couples Should Engage In Premarital Sex -ronke Oshodi Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.