Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

[advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? (1045 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / New Way Ladies Beg For Money From Guys Which They Can Never Refuse / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by BWGISTdotCOM: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Our blog reader on www.bwgist.com sent this to us;

I am 23 years old and I am still a virgin, I've dated four guys since I came to the university. The first guy broke up with me for no reason, so did the other three. When we started dating, I told them I am a virgin that I wanted to remain so until marriage, and they said they didn't mind, that the love was all that matters. But later, they felt I could be cajoled into having sex not knowing I was really serious. Now I'm in my finals, its hard to still remain a virgin, most especially in this era where sex is a normal thing. I'm ashamed to even tell my friends that I've not had sex, because they will never believe me and they'd laugh at me. I'm confused, I've been heart broken so many times, please I need advice . I don't know if I am strong enough to go on.

Your advice will be forwarded to her... THANKS

From>>http://www.bwgist.com/2014/11/advice-needed-can-i-still-remain-virgin.html
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by Evina(f): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
You need advise or encouragement? undecided
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by theorbiters: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
Not trying to sound old fashioned like my dad, but really, who told u that we are in the era of sex being a normal thing? Rather I think we are in the era of people losing sight and interest in what they once deemed precious. Taking a decision is one thing, standing by that decision is another. U don't expect to take a good decision and hope there won't be any pressure for u to fail. Failing to see out ur decision is entirely up to u, expect in some cases where circumstances have a way of making a breach in our life. Now to ur question, why wud u want to remain a virgin? You took the decision years ago and so far, according to ur story, u have managed to keep to that. So now I ask u, why do u still want to remain a virgin? If u can find the answer that made u take that decision, then u shud hold on to that and for no reason shud u let go, albeit, people are gonna criticise u but hey, they did not create u. Now, if u choose to go on and have s*x, that's ur choice, I can't blame u for anything, but ask urself, 'Why are you having s*x?' To some, sex is just for the fun of it, to some, it is a means to an end. To some, it is because they can't do without it and to some, it was something they had being exposed to while they were young. Whatever be the category in which ur friends or people around u fall into, remember, they don't have what u have, and it is for u to lose it wen u want. So if u wanna have s*x finally, hey, I can't condemn u but I only ask, 'WHY?'

2 Likes

Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by pamijlove(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes.. You can! No matter what pple say, remain who you are till marriage tins'
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by Emodeee: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Evina:
You need advise or encouragement? undecided

u r ubiquitous on nairaland of recent, r u on leave?
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by Andy41275: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
First of all, what is ur reason of keeping ur virginity? If is just till mariage, though is good but is not good enough. Many virgins feels no man deserve to have them even as wife, they esteem themselve higher & beter than everyother girl, & consider themselves to be special, not having regard or respect for men. They demand alot from the man & expect him to prove himself special & unique. Even if u marry, u wil only discover there is nothing special about him & ur joy wil not be complete.
Have a better reason for keeping ur virginity & may be God wil bless ur generation.

1 Like

Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by Evina(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Emodeee:

u r ubiquitous on nairaland of recent, r u on leave?

I work here smiley
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by LEvuls(m): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Yes you can.... if you know how well to protect ur boundary well from being lunched grin
na small tini dey mek crayfish bend...
e dey hungry atyms but if i could keep my own for 46yrs with only touchings around it grin who says u cant
Re: [advice Needed] Can I Still Remain A Virgin Despite These Challenges From Guys? by BWGISTdotCOM: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
Andy41275:
First of all, what is ur reason of keeping ur virginity? If is just till mariage, though is good but is not good enough. Many virgins feels no man deserve to have them even as wife, they esteem themselve higher & beter than everyother girl, & consider themselves to be special, not having regard or respect for men. They demand alot from the man & expect him to prove himself special & unique. Even if u marry, u wil only discover there is nothing special about him & ur joy wil not be complete.
Have a better reason for keeping ur virginity & may be God wil bless ur generation.
I give you 10[b][/b][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Gain Of A Guy/lady In A Relationship / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Lie Like Its A Legal Thing To Do? / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Loose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.