Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! (40098 Views)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Past Questions And Answers and shortlisted candidates / Download Chevron Scholarship Details Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
shyshally: Someone should pls check der accounts again biko so dat all of us wld sleep in peace
Anybody with internet banking.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
aliumujib:
Anybody with internet banking.
Do u mean atm or smething else n how is dat done?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
shyshally:
Internet banking is a platform which enables you to check your bakance online, haba, don't tell me you don't know about it, I doubt Union Bank supports it by default like GTB does though.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
shyshally:
Internet banking is a platform which enables you to check your bakance online, haba, don't tell me you don't know about it, I doubt Union Bank supports it by default like GTB does though.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
aliumujib:
Lol,a girl can't be too sure,well,dey do have although signing up for it is quite complicated.we just have to wait 4 tomorrow then
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
shyshally:
Lol,a girl can't be too sure,well,dey do have although signing up for it is quite complicated.we just have to wait 4 tomorrow then
Everything is complicated with UBN, I wish they use GTB, that's a good bank
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
aliumujib:
UBN Supports online banking.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ubijus1: UBN Supports online banking.
I know, it's just difficult to use, I don't know my login.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
aliumujib:
Total support of that.......hmmm so ubijus1 ur quite sure they've paid?since none of us is chanced to check
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
I pray they have, really pray they have, it'll make the days go faster
shyshally:
Total support of that.......hmmm so ubijus1 ur quite sure they've paid?since none of us is chanced to check
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by unote(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Good morning u all. Don't u guys think your bank will send an alert when they finally pay? Some of you may give yourselves heart attack
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 6:49am On Oct 04, 2014
unote: Good morning u all. Don't u guys think your bank will send an alert when they finally pay? Some of you may give yourselves heart attack
Most times u don't get an alert bcus its interbank transfer.u have to check it out ur self
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
shyshally:
Most times u don't get an alert bcus its interbank transfer.u have to check it out ur self
it's quite unfortunate, we weren't paid...
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
unote: Good morning u all. Don't u guys think your bank will send an alert when they finally pay? Some of you may give yourselves heart attack
they dnt send alert
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2014
shyshally:
i did check bt there was no gud news to spread, nd that informed my silence.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Ubijus1: i did check bt there was no gud news to spread, nd that informed my silence.
Ok den
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Chai, why na?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Diamondwriter(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Chevron pays,the bank wil surely alert u. I knw two of my frnds got d alert of 175k last year.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2014
aliumujib: Chai, why na?
lol. Chai, there is God ooo
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2014
Pleease good news.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:59am On Oct 06, 2014
aliumujib:
Pleease good news.
pls, u guys should mail dragnet complaining of our none payment since august 19th. I did mail them yesterday and i got prompt response. Their reply showed that if we had disturbed them a bit, they would have done smtin b4 nw. They promise to forward my complaint to chevron.

Pls, let's collectively send them numerous mails complaining of none payment. Howeva, pls be civil and don't use abusive words pls.

Their rapid response mail is: chinonso@dragnet-solutions.com

pls take this seriously and take action today!
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Ubijus1:

pls, u guys should mail dragnet complaining of our none payment since august 19th. I did mail them yesterday and i got prompt response. Their reply showed that if we had disturbed them a bit, they would have done smtin b4 nw. They promise to forward my complaint to chevron.

Pls, let's collectively send them numerous mails complaining of none payment. Howeva, pls be civil and don't use abusive words pls.

Their rapid response mail is: chinonso@dragnet-solutions.com

pls take this seriously and take action today!

Are you pranking us? Chinonso?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
aliumujib:

Are you pranking us? Chinonso?
just do what i've asked. That's the email address of one of their mangers. U can as well send ur mail to scholastica@dragnet-solutions.com
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by unote(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ubijus1:
they dnt send alert

Sure they do! The banks are obligated to send an alert when any money enters an account u created with them. Only agbami does not send an alert cos u don't actually have an account with them via GTB. All they will give u is a credit ATM card. Others pay into the account u created with the bank(Union Bank). Talking from experience
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
unote:

Sure they do! The banks are obligated to send an alert when any money enters an account u created with them. Only agbami does not send an alert cos u don't actually have an account with them via GTB. All they will give u is a credit ATM card. Others pay into the account u created with the bank(Union Bank). Talking from experience
last yr's awardees didn't get any alert sir.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Diamondwriter(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Ubijus1:
last yr's awardees didn't get any alert sir.
they did sir.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Diamondwriter:
they did sir.
do u knw if old awardees have been paid?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Easymicky: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Plz,anyone from Edo state with news of Agbami's award letter and ATM CARD?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ubijus1:
do u knw if old awardees have been paid?
have you checked your balance recently?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
I guess there's no update up till now?wonder when its going to come
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by aliumujib(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
shyshally:
I guess there's no update up till now?wonder when its going to come
I do too.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by shyshally(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
aliumujib:

I do too.
Can't wait for the day I'll just see an alert that my account has been credited with the money.I guess the money wld come when we least expect it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.