Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says (681 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / PDP Politicians Take Note: Buhari Didn’t Join PDP When He Couldn’t Beat Them / Ribadu Bows To Pressure, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by iamafro: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Former FCT Minister and Chieftain of the APC Nasir El
Rufai says he will only consider defecting to the PDP
when Satan repents and converts Islam...and not even
then. He said this in reply to a question from a twitter
follower. This is coming in the wake of the defection of
his friend Nuhu Ribadu who recently defected to the
PDP.

Me sef no understand this new idea of mentioning Satan everytime by politicians.

PDP.....
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by olu77(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sauce?!! angry
Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by iamafro: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
source

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by pussygotlips: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Pdp doesn't need u nugga

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Look at dz cutsomized fool, using d faani kayode strategy...
Ediots like dz re just talking rubbish because they re out of govt, the moment they get one govt contract now, u wud start hearing them praising same pdp to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by lilprinze: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
With all these bombing around
the world by Islamic extremist,
it is safe to say that Satan is
already a muslim. Somebody please tell this useless and no future ambition fool that the devil is in Islam full time.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai Says by stanech: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Satan is the founder of islam. Mohammed is a co-founder

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unbiased Assessment Of Successful Gov Akpabio's Government / What Has APC Presented To Us? / Why Jonathan Always Waiting For Foreign Opinions Before Showing Sensitivity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.