Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. (6951 Views)

Ladies & Gents, Avoid Such Men & Women For Ur Own Safety. [Pics Attached] / Ladies & Gents - This Is What You've Been Waiting For / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Let's get to know who you are. What are the things that differenciate you in a unique way? Thank you! smiley
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
What will you do with the information?

1 Like

Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
No hard feelings. I just want to get to you and maybe or somehow we can be friends.
NoFavors:
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
No hard feelings. I just want an intro about you and maybe or somehow we can be friends.
NoFavors:
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
No hard feelings. I just want to get to your and maybe or somehow we can be friends.
Ok. You go first. Tell us your story. Who you are and what makes you unique

Set the pace
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
We are not the same, I am a Martian.

grin grin
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
I go by the name empresst, a graduate of accounting from a private university. I am extremely introvert, very understanding, i love to mingle and adventurous. Adventurous is the key word that describes me.
NoFavors:
Ok. You go first. Tell us you story. Who you are and what makes you unique

Set the pace
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lolz!
delugajackson:
We are not the same, I am a Martian.

grin grin
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Gentle034(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Empress Kwantinue, am just observing first
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
Lolz!
I guess it would be fun if YOU start by sharing a little detail about yourself.

Modified.

Sorry, I missed it up there. My bad

1 Like

Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
I go by the name empresst, a graduate of accounting from a private university. I am extremely introvert, very understanding, i love to mingle and adventurous. Adventurous is the key word that describes me.
Can you back this up with a picture of you? Thanks

For my story, ni Mushin, dem know my story
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
By being extremy introvert, how do you make friends in real life?

EmpressT
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by HARDLABOR: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
Let's get to know who you are. What are the things that differenciate you in a unique way? Thank you! smiley

You're either a male or U'r som of lonely bitch lukin 4 som1 to fvck da shiit outta her...

If u'r a male HARDLABOR fall on u... undecided

If ur a female we can get to know each other coz am kinda lonely 2

1 Like

Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
in 9ice's voice
to ba fe bere mi
bere mi lo wo aya mi
ayami lo di akara yen
omo mi lo mi wa keke lo grin grin
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wish I can. but for some personal reasons I can't, I hope you get o.
NoFavors:
Can you back this up with a picture of you? Thanks

For my story, ni Mushin, dem know my story
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm... I do make friends but I don't keep them close. Except a guy who is now my bestfriend. I do have a little problem relating with female friends cos of their wahala. Guys too get their own ish sha.
delugajackson:
By being extremy introvert, how do you make friends in real life?
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
HARDLABOR:

You're either a male or U'r som of lonely bitch lukin 4 som1 to fvck da shiit outta her...

This is why you can't have girl. No girl wants a dude like you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
I am not a guy and I will never be.
HARDLABOR:

Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by HARDLABOR: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
I am not a guy and I will never be.

Then let's connect na wink

Were do u stay
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 8:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
Hmm... I do make friends but I don't keep them close. Except a guy who is now my bestfriend. I do have a little problem relating with female friends cos of their wahala. Guys too get their own ish sha.
Lol.

What's the essense of making friends if you don't keep them close? I know some friends are jerks, but its what makes friendship fun.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
I wish I can. but for some personal reasons I can't, I hope you get o.
Interesting... well, I'm Jack. Married with a son. People in Mushin call me Jacksparrow cuz I'm a captain who's capable of sailing any ship smiley
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
You look someone I met on facebook. His name is Collins. I hope you are not him? smiley
Gentle034:
Empress Kwantinue, am just observing first
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy wow! So, you are a married man. Your wife must be a lucky woman. Awon omo mushin olosha..
NoFavors:
Interesting... well, I'm Jack. Married with a son. People in Mushin call me Jacksparrow cuz I'm a captain who's capable of sailing any ship smiley
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yeah, you are right. True friends now are not easy to come by. Trust is one issue I have if i want to make one.
delugajackson:

Lol.

What's the essense of making friends if you don't keep them close? I know some friends are jerks, but its what makes friendship fun.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
Yeah, you are right. True friends now are not easy to come by. Trust is one issue I have if i want to make one.
Yeah.

True friends are eternal, but close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
cheesy wow! So, you are a married man. Your wife must be a lucky woman. Awon omo mushin olosha..
You can say that again. She's super lucky. And I'm luckier to have her grin grin
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Do you have one true friend that you admire all the time? You look good @dp
delugajackson:

Yeah.

True friends are eternal, but close friends are truly life's treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm.... I will love o! Lol
NoFavors:
You can say that again. She's super lucky. And I'm luckier to have her grin grin
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by BasketballGURU(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
SIGH embarassed IF ONLY.....IF ONLY
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by delugajackson: 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
EmpressT:
Do you have one true friend that you admire all the time? You look good @dp
Thanks for the compliment.
cheesy cheesy

Well, I don't have a true friend. People change like the weather. But I do have friends I admire. Character-wise.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
You are welcome.
Sure.
delugajackson:

Thanks for the compliment.
cheesy cheesy

Well, I don't have a true friend. People change like the weather. But I do have friends I admire. Character-wise.
Re: Ladies/gents, Let's Talk About You. by EmpressT(f): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
What do you mean by that dear?
BasketballGURU:
SIGH embarassed IF ONLY.....IF ONLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Sleep With A Girl You Haven't Slept With Before. / SA Politician Arrested After Viral Gay Sex Tapes Raping Boys (GRAPHIC PICS) / The Story Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.