Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pdp Agents Needed Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Agents Needed Here (403 Views)

Rivers Rerun; See How PDP Agents Secured Election Materials At INEC Office. Pics / Rivers Rerun: PDP Agents Keep Vigil At INEC Office (photos) / Patience Jonathan Knew Of Dasukigate,loooting And Other Crimes By GEJ/PDP Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Agents Needed Here by clevadani: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
I have a very important question that has been bothering my mind for sometime. I watch foreign movies,documentaries and news a lot and I see the state of nations and I ask myself when Nigeria will attain such developmental heights. I read about the history of some nations and I discovered that Nigeria was in the same category with countries like China,Singapore,Brazil,Malaysia etc years back but it seems they have left us in their wake. We seem ti be richer than all the above named countries(I read somewhere that Malaysia came to Nigeria to pick palm oil)
I need sincere answers from pdp supporters
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE NIGERIA TO BE DEVELOPED UNDER THE PDP

(1) (Reply)

Reducing Tribalism On Nairaland By Seun / Africa: Key To ICT Investment Destination / Ebola: 160 Placed Under Observation In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.