Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) (44273 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by chimerase2: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2014
That guy no be chineke nah
The idi.ot will win I knw becos no1 he has no formidable oponent no2 he can rig his way tru the last election comes to mind
So the mumu governor no nid campaign self
Mova I don't knw way umuahians luv dat failure of a guy undecided
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by enomakos(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
he hads won

senator orji

that is creative
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by mecedonia(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2014
My able governor ride on
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: þhe onus lies on Abians to decide on whether to reward incompetency and failure by "electing" mediocres or they want to emulate the change going on in Imo State. The choice is theirs

There is no change goimg on in Imo State. Check all the roundabouts Rochas did, tell me one that is ok. Tell me Rochas' issue with lands!!! Why is he trying a second attempt to sell the state secretariat? Why did he sell off the generator brought by Mbakwe only to bring an inferior one, and would want to sell off the second one?

Granted, Abia State is dead. But when you talk about positive change, Imo state is not a yardstick for comparison.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by rexs: 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Look. I don't know why we want to condemn the governor at every turn. This didn't originate from the governor or his party in fact, the creator proudly left his name and number for all to see and I dare say, he's entitled to his opinion and/or belief. In Lagos, we see posters of governor Fashola giving haircuts at salons. I dont see us blaming him if the service is bad. Lets take this for what it is, a (overzealous? ) supporters opinion.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by fixmykey(m): 9:36am On Aug 21, 2014
fake work, this is not real
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by okwumvicgmail: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2014
The governor is doing well and his laudable projects speak for him.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by okwumvicgmail: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Ochendo has done well

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by booblacain(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2014
I have never seen Jesus, so I can't assume that is him in that poster. All I see is a white man handing a mase to a black man.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by BOAR: 10:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Inferiority complex, picture of a white man anointing a failed politician.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Unionised(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm not holding brief for him, but you guys should MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

The polithiefcian is busy seeking ways to stay relevant in his chosen "career".

Armchair critics you all are.

Get off your backsides and challenge him for the position if you think he is not FIT!

Evil flourishes when the Good do nothing...

Nuff said...
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by niggereyez(f): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
its just totally disgusting undecided
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by kilonso001(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2014
I have always said that the problem with this country is not the leaders, but we the people.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Aniluvreal: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2014
;DStupidity has taken over xm peopleStupidity has taken over xm peopleStupidity has taken over xm people
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by suwailad(f): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2014
Orji is an idiot, is it Jesus that sent him like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR63c-6kmME
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Felixjude(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2014
What a shame! So after failing woefully to develop the entire state as governor for 8 years...its now "God" is sending him to the senate to develop just a small section of the state. Too bad! People should @least try to act with conscience in this country.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2014
okwumvicgmail: Ochendo has done well

So this is all he did for 8 goo dyrs..... As fa as that Ikwuano Road is in that condition his political career is finished
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by CharliParker: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
That man( T A Orji ) must be high on some weeds 8years of inconpetency now want to be senator (ie another 3rd term). Abians am sure u all are not sleeping

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Some igbo men don't mind calling their fellow men "God" in the name of money. That's in them. Anything for money, and they will gladly blow the horn of sycophancy.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by zudozz: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1866682/abia-state-recent-pics-comments

View d link above (if u have nt) n see d state ruled by this man whom Jesus was giving staff of office in that pix n u ll agree with me that Nigerian Politicians are A9ES M8RGOTS n worse than K1dnappers n 8oko Haram!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2014
IdeeEsperanza: Has he been really sent by God to Abuja to deliver Abia central whereas he can't stay in Abia and deliver the state?

See how people are making mockery of God all in the name of political sycophancy. I don't think a muslim can come up with such a blasphemous picture.

God is not an author of confusion!!!

Muslims have done worse tnz

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2014
kingthreat: Some igbo men don't mind calling their fellow men "God" in the name of money. That's in them. Anything for money, and they will gladly blow the horn of sycophancy.

At least, its not rice

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by CharliParker: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Poznan:

There is no change goimg on in Imo State. Check all the roundabouts Rochas did, tell me one that is ok. Tell me Rochas' issue with lands!!! Why is he trying a second attempt to sell the state secretariat? Why did he sell off the generator brought by Mbakwe only to bring an inferior one, and would want to sell off the second one?

Granted, Abia State is dead. But when you talk about positive change, Imo state is not a yardstick for comparison.
Now I know the problem is U people (Abians) good people produces good leader while bad people produces bad leaders it lies on you abians
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by meforyou1(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2014
complete madness
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigerian Politicians and there stupid ways

He should av probably include pastors too in his advert
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by nellycobs: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Abek make I copy the post oooooo. All this people don crase oooo
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by princebergz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
englishmart: hmmmmm.

But is that man God?

Who has seen God before?

Do you know how he looks?

MTSCHEEW! See how everybody now sees that Italian man as Jesus.

SMH!

I honestly don't give two hoots about the stereotype, as for me I see the thief collecting a mace from a demon
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by ChuksGab(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin wow thats funny
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by PhockPhockMan: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: þhe onus lies on Abians to decide on whether to reward incompetency and failure by "electing" mediocres or they want to emulate the change going on in Imo State. The choice is theirs
My brother your correct, Imo State will surely make a change in government in 2015.
READ THIS.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ohakim-seeks-united-pdp-to-unseat-apc-in-imo/186918/
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Mbediogu(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
To de-capitate means to remove the head. Dont you know what it means to de-liver a person? It means that forever that constituency will be without a vital organ called the LIVER
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by abduldope(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op it seems ure kinda sick, bcs did u see GOD or DAT image der doz it luk lyk GOD ? Pls stp mistkn JESUS(puh) as GOD d earlier d better #no.offense#
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by sharperino(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Funny. Very funny pic. This is a big joke. Politics?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update) / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.