Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) (44276 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) / Photos From President Jonathan's Campaign Visit to Umuahia, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by fairheven: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2014
I have said on previous forum,and I say again,this guy has the biggest media/image laundry/praise singers/criminal junters since the almagamation of southern and northern Nigeria.the cost of that Bill-board is enof to provide "treated mosquito nets" for hundreds of pregnant women in my village.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by fexichi(f): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2014
QMark: This is a local comedy show poster I guess. grin

If I was his opponent, I'd pay to print & deploy more of this poster. The more of this I have out there, the more my chances of winning.
Good to know we still have right thinking politicians.You are a politician.
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by SirSulieman: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2014
The Governor has nothing to do with this, this is definitely being sponsored by the opposition. why else would they do this than to offend people?. admittedly, it a nice attempt, albeit very distasteful and disrespectful to God. just goes to show far far men will go in their pursuit of power, even if they have to blaspheme. God save us in 2015!!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Camellia(f): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2014
kai I dislike dis man called Theodore orji with serious passion.... afta 8 yrs in service as a governor.... Nd surely he was sumtin b4 d governorship..... and now... he wants to run 4 senate..... no chance 4 d young ones...... ntin 2 show for in abia state........ I pray he fails angrykai I dislike dis man called Theodore orji with serious passion.... afta 8 yrs in service as a governor.... Nd surely he was sumtin b4 d governorship..... and now... he wants to run 4 senate..... no chance 4 d young ones...... ntin 2 show for in abia state........ I pray he fails
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by kcbaba007: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2014
wolves in wolves skin, thiefs in thiefs skin, abia roads are still d worst infact *worstest* in ds God forsaken country, shameless people, and they still think of recontesting.

i no go blame them sha.....

na thoa

IdeeEsperanza: Has he been really sent by God to Abuja to deliver Abia central whereas he can't stay in Abia and deliver the state?

See how people are making mockery of God all in the name of political sycophancy. I don't think a muslim can come up with such a blasphemous picture.

God is not an author of confusion!!!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by emindu: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Picture of the lasting project by ochendp

Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by hansad: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
emindu: Picture of the lasting project by ochendp
For the billions of Naira allocation in eight years? What %age is in Aba, the largest and most populous city in Abia state?
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by ebichy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shame on u! I am disappointed D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̅τ̲̅ u H̶̲̥̅̊α̣̣̥v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d guts to show for senate ђέή u cnt handle a state. Dere is God Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo !
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2014
CharliParker: Now I know the problem is U people (Abians) good people produces good leader while bad people produces bad leaders it lies on you abians

Are you sure you are ok? Is this how you rate people? Call Abia people bad because of the ill of politics in their environment. You need to desist from this thinking. Honestly. It won't help you in the long run
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by IGBOSON1: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2014
Poznan:

Are you sure you are ok? Is this how you rate people? Call Abia people bad because of the ill of politics in their environment. You need to desist from this thinking. Honestly. It won't help you in the long run

^^^Well, i wouldn't go as far as calling Abians bad; though the blame for all the nonsense going on in Abia since 1999 rests at their doorstep! If they were not too passive and docile, they would have taken to the streets and either demanded good governance or the Governors resignation letter!
Re: What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Passed there this afternoon. The billboard has been removed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Buhari Approves Re-Organization Of Nigeria Police Force. Create 5 Zonal Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.