Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Issue Of Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Issue Of Long Distance Relationship (478 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

The Issue Of Long Distance Relationship by MarshRiley(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
A proper relationship is supposed to be an avenue of selfless service,giving your all,expecting to share your partners burden,his or her fears,sorrow,joy,pain and happiness
How's this supposed to happen when you are here and your partner is there?
Long distance relationships face a lot
1.Temptations
2.Breakdown of truth
3.Unnecessary quarels
4.The feeling that ur partner is not there for you
My girl just came back to Nigeria 4 days back and there was this gap between us,we are not used to each other anymore
I understand some people can stand it but not me sha,nothing like spending quality time with your partner,abi no be so?

Winning Your Husband Back A Necessity? / Reason Why Guys Always A Happy Creature... / Random Rants: I Think About Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5