Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 (2372 Views)

Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Chuka, Son Of Ben Osi Umunna May Emerge UK Labour Party Leader / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by tonychristopher: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O: Deep inside your heart, you know you can't deny that fact which I'll live you to it

You said that yorubas protect us, and i am asking you how ? you have said it please explain

is it the biafran war betrayal? is that protection

is it the go back to your place mentaliity is that protection
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by asadike(f): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2014
ndi igbo umu nnem, ekene dili unu o bt wait o. I thought yoruba people plenty 4 uk, ow com ndi igbo are takin ova uk,d tin get as e be o,evn d nano silver came 4rm an igbo man. Na nw i understood y God made me onye igbo and a igbo chic 4 real.
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2014
like I tell you before ,

I respect your opinion and I'm not being tribal at all I just feel yoruba's folk in this picture deserve more than what all this igbo folks trying to render here

and they are out there painting us black, in the sense that if all S/w parents trained their kids in a way of sowing seed of hatred into them against igbo folks out there will this con3 ever be peaceful ?,

I said yoruba show them love and protect them much

they say yoruba is just toocoward , they always beating war drum every here and there

yoruba mothers ask all their men to just ignore their ignorance nature
cuz it will even more brutal if history repeat itself!
tonychristopher:

You said that yorubas protect us, and i am asking you how ? you have said it please explain

is it the biafran war betrayal? is that protection

is it the go back to your place mentaliity is that protection
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by tonychristopher: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O: like I tell you before ,

I respect your opinion and I'm not being tribal at all I just feel yoruba's folk in this picture deserve more than what all this igbo folks trying to render here

and they are out there painting us black, in the sense that if all S/w parents trained their kids in a way of sowing seed of hatred into them against igbo folks out there will this con3 ever be peaceful ?,

I said yoruba show them love and protect them much

they say yoruba is just toocoward , they always beating war drum every here and there

yoruba mothers ask all their men to just ignore their ignorance nature
cuz it will even more brutal if history repeat itself!

MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT? THE YORUBAS STARTED IT, GO BACK TO THE EARLY DAYS OF NAIRALAND AND DO RESEARCH..YOUR NOT THE FIRST YORUBA THAT IS CALLING FOR TRUCE OR CEASEFIRE, BUT THE STARTED IT.

THEY KEEP SAYING Igbos,AJOKUTA OMAUMI OR WHATEVER...TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE, THEY KEEP SAYING THESE
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2014
shocked really ? If I'm to judge everything according to your conclusions don't you think I'll tell you that's a big lie , it'll natural a lot of things (sh!ts happen) one using this kind of forum won't take personal , what about those igbo folks that always claim pa awolowo commit suicide with rat poison ?

I don't buy that at all, nobody started it in as much I can't conclude that you or any other person started it , that's childish , maturity don't bother about bringing the broken pieces together maturity is let go and moving on

Even if any one offend you , forget but don't forget so you can always learn from the previous mistake

And what do you mean by some one calling for cease fire ?
tonychristopher:

MY BROTHER THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT? THE YORUBAS STARTED IT, GO BACK TO THE EARLY DAYS OF NAIRALAND AND DO RESEARCH..YOUR NOT THE FIRST YORUBA THAT IS CALLING FOR TRUCE OR CEASEFIRE, BUT THE STARTED IT.

THEY KEEP SAYING Igbos,AJOKUTA OMAUMI OR WHATEVER...TALK TO YOUR PEOPLE, THEY KEEP SAYING THESE
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O: all you nairaland igbo folks have nothing to write home about and I pity many of you...

save your pity for your generations to come kiss
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2014
e-dey your body , keep on with your deceitful life...
himkers:

save your pity for your generations to come kiss
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by klarke(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O:
BRAV0O: all you nairaland igbo folks have nothing
to write home about and I pity many of you...

Bros its obvious u have a personal beef against d igbos, and u seem to conclude dat ur ppl (yorubas) are saints.
Re: Nigerian Chuka Umunna May Become First Black British PM In 2015 by BRAV0O(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nops u're wrong is just that many of us keeping quiet on this forum allow those igbo folks to grow wings and so out of control , see ?
klarke:

Bros its obvious u have a personal beef against d igbos, and u seem to conclude dat ur ppl (yorubas) are saints.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Tells Kwankasso To Shut Up / German Tv Interviews A Biafran About There Readiness For Biafra / Why Is There No Immunity For The Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.