Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth (2381 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / The Squandering Of A Goodluck, By Louis Odion / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by blog4all(m): 1:56am On Sep 12, 2014
http://blog4all-com..com/2014/09/8-years-of-uncommon-profligacy-akpabios.html

As Gov Godswill Obot Akpabio's regime comes to its inevitable end, it is time we, the good and long suffering people of Akwa Ibom State, do a critical stocktaking of how he used our commonwealth.

Below is a current chart published by the Federal Ministry of Finance detailing the allocations that each of our 36 States and Abuja got from the Federation Account from January to June 2014.

As the figures show, Akwa Ibom tops the chart with a staggering 135.84 Billion naira. This is approximately 5 times what our neighbouring Cross River State, with 26.50 Billion naira, took home.

Very Interestingly, it equals the 135.43 Billion naira that all the 5 Igbo-speaking South Eastern states of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States got. It is also noteworthy that our 135.84 Billion naira is a wee-bit more than the 132.96 Billion naira that all of Ekiti, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo put together got.

Details @ http://blog4all-com..com/2014/09/8-years-of-uncommon-profligacy-akpabios.html
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2014
Bros, I totally agree with u. In as much as d man has only made uyo finer. I think d man is a scam sha.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by iykbethany(m): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2014
Serious money we talking about here.
Visited Aks 3 times this year, so many mega projects here and there but the question is, do these projects justify the trillions of naira the state has received since the last 8 years.

Na aks citizens get to answer that question.

The only thing I can confidently say, akpabio get high taste, the quality of his projects are top notch.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Systeme101: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2014
what is the essence of this topic? Be sincere If u wer d governor will u not loot more? angrywhat is the essence of this topic? Be sincere If u wer d governor will u not loot more?

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by lokito: 7:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Like seriously education is not far-fetched from here. Who would have known that Akwa ibom people have been suffering and smiling
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by ubongutioh(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Nonsense thread from hater. The man gave me scholarship worth N400,000 when I was a medical student. If you are sitting at home for the governor to bring uncommon transformation into your house, keep waiting.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Caseless2: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2014
IMO, he has done wonderfully well. Victor Attah left that place with nothing to show for the huge allocation that was coming to the state under his watch.
What do u make of Gej and other govnors of that palm-sized state called bayelsa who have made that state like the worst LG in my state despite the oyel money being pumped into the state on monthly basis?
what about Delta state and their inactive govnor? No just complain here cos akwa ibom, edo and river ppl were lucky to have the govnors they have.
Akpabio is a working governor, but my major problem with him is that , he Gej-asslicks and talks a lot.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2014
@Op, i have no doubt that you are an ethnic bigot whos gospel is of propagation of hate and bitterness.

Why cry for the akwaibomites? They know that their governor is working for them and not you wicked soul.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by sluvy4tune(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Systeme101: what is the essence of this topic? Be sincere If u wer d governor will u not loot more? angrywhat is the essence of this topic? Be sincere If u wer d governor will u not loot more?

It is not hard to spot an uncommon transformational Praise Singer

Akwa ibom ado ke !
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by sluvy4tune(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
I said it this morning, that the money available to akpabio compare to the population is more than enough for akpabio to even build roads for neighboring countries....Akpabio has actually done great in terms of road constructions, aside that nothing is happening in akwa-ibom, no jobs , no empowerment , no nothing, an average akwa-Ibomite is either a PA to the PA of another PA. Out of every 15 Automobile you see on the road 11 of them is a keke napep despite the huge allocation, poverty is still on the rise.

Honestly I would have been abit ok if this man can loot the state and keep quiet, He brags about his looting prowess.

Note: before the uncommon transformation praise singers come here to bash me , I am not even an akwa-ibomite

5 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2014
I laugh at those shallow akwa ibomites that has no clue about leadership and governance gallivanting and singing the Praise of an Uncommon Thief called Obong Godswill Akpabio. It is a Big shame that the TAN sydrome is successful in Akwa Ibom state whose Government received the HIGHEST money than other States but performed woefully in the State. The State of Road in Akwa Ibom state is terrible(Apart from the few in Uyo), Education policy is laughable, Akwa Ibom State is not even conducive for Businesses, Employment is either MNOs(OYEL Company) or State Civil Service. That Akwa Ibom Governor deserve a VERYYYYY LoOOONG Jail Term. Corruption is at its peak and yet some of those Blind Akwa Ibomites who are SERIOUSLY suffering will be praising the Crook and his "Uncommon Transformation of their poverty into pathetic and despicable poverty". Anyway, I have no stake in Akwa Ibom State- They can Elect him for LIFE term it is their business.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2014
sluvy4tune: I said it this morning, that the money available to akpabio compare to the population is more than enough for akpabio to even build roads for neighboring countries....Akpabio has actually done great in terms of road constructions, aside that nothing is happening in akwa-ibom, no jobs , no empowerment , no nothing, an average akwa-Ibomite is either a PA to the PA of another PA. Out of every 15 Automobile you see on the road 11 of them is a keke napep despite the huge allocation, poverty is still on the rise.

Bro If I am an Akwa Ibomite, Heaven knows that my criticism for Akpabio will be more than the way I criticise Jonathan.
Abeg, leave Akwa Ibomites to their "Uncommon Transformation", it is their business. Thanks to God that I am not a Resident their.

God Help Us

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by searay(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
Name just one projecte executed by the Akpabio administration in [size=20pt]ORUK ANAM[/size]-the biggest LGA in the state
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: Name just one projecte executed by the Akpabio administration in [size=20pt]ORUK ANAM[/size]-the biggest LGA in the state
1Project? He Looted Your Money cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2014
ubongutioh: Nonsense thread from hater. The man gave me scholarship worth N400,000 when I was a medical student. If you are sitting at home for the governor to bring uncommon transformation into your house, keep waiting.

@uby,dont mind that foollish blog4all guy.they are just hating akpabio for nothing.
their problem began when akpabio decided that zoning must be upheld.the question i keep asking them is,"what did attah did in 8yrs apart from building the plaza in uyo"?
if attah had done 1/3 of what akpabio is doing now,we would have gone far and even be competing with pretoria in SA,but he was busy stealing all d available cash in aks.
weldone akpabio,history will judge u sir.GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Caseless2: IMO, he has done wonderfully well. Victor Attah left that place with nothing to show for the huge allocation that was coming to the state under his watch.
What do u make of Gej and other govnors of that palm-sized state called bayelsa who have made that state like the worst LG in my state despite the oyel money being pumped into the state on monthly basis?
what about Delta state and their inactive govnor? No just complain here cos akwa ibom, edo and river ppl were lucky to have the govnors they have.
Akpabio is a working governor, but my major problem with him is that , he Gej-asslicks and talks a lot.

what has ekiti state gov done?why has his people decided to vote him out if ur APC has so far performed?
what has been the performance of ur ogun state,oyo,sit tight kwara,osun and imo?
havent they failed those that voted them in?
is it only bayelsa n delta u saw?

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2014
masterpower: @Op, i have no doubt that you are an ethnic bigot whos gospel is of propagation of hate and bitterness.
Why cry for the akwaibomites? They know that their governor is working for them and not you wicked soul.

my brother,the op is an akwa ibomite.their problem arose when the governor said power must rotate throughout the 3 senatorial district in akwa ibom,that was when all of them saw nothing good in akpabio's government.but the forgot that uyo is d highest beneficiary of akpabio's government.

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2014
sluvy4tune: I said it this morning, that the money available to akpabio compare to the population is more than enough for akpabio to even build roads for neighboring countries....Akpabio has actually done great in terms of road constructions, aside that nothing is happening in akwa-ibom, no jobs , no empowerment , no nothing, an average akwa-Ibomite is either a PA to the PA of another PA. Out of every 15 Automobile you see on the road 11 of them is a keke napep despite the huge allocation, poverty is still on the rise.
Honestly I would have been abit ok if this man can loot the state and keep quiet, He brags about his looting prowess.
Note: before the uncommon transformation praise singers come here to bash me , I am not even an akwa-ibomite

u are not an akwa ibomite but u are able to sit down in ur hut to talk about what u know nothing about.have u been to akwa ibom b4 or u just wish to type just for typing sake?
has ur governor done half of what akpabio has done so far?

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: I laugh at those shallow akwa ibomites that has no clue about leadership and governance gallivanting and singing the Praise of an Uncommon Thief called Obong Godswill Akpabio. It is a Big shame that the TAN sydrome is successful in Akwa Ibom state whose Government received the HIGHEST money than other States but performed woefully in the State. The State of Road in Akwa Ibom state is terrible(Apart from the few in Uyo), Education policy is laughable, Akwa Ibom State is not even conducive for Businesses, Employment is either MNOs(OYEL Company) or State Civil Service. That Akwa Ibom Governor deserve a VERYYYYY LoOOONG Jail Term. Corruption is at its peak and yet some of those Blind Akwa Ibomites who are SERIOUSLY suffering will be praising the Crook and his "Uncommon Transformation of their poverty into pathetic and despicable poverty". Anyway, I have no stake in Akwa Ibom State- They can Elect him for LIFE term it is their business.

mu.mu have u been to akwa ibom b4?
stop expressing ur sillyness.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

mu.mu have u been to akwa ibom b4?
stop expressing ur sillyness.
Freaking troll, What HAS AKPABIO DONE?
Your leper f@da is silly

4 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by searay(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: 1Project? He Looted Your Money cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow! What a mega project!
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
searay: Name just one projecte executed by the Akpabio administration in [size=20pt]ORUK ANAM[/size]-the biggest LGA in the state

those are interministerial direct labour project in oruk anam.dont just criticise because u feel like doing so.
if attah did half of this,oruk anam would have gone far

2 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: Freaking troll, What HAS AKPABIO DONE?
Your leper f@da is silly

grin
atleast i get papa,u weh dem adopt from congo nko?
soon we will return u
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by irishCream: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2014

School me bro cos I'm interested in knowing what aspect u referring to when u said oruk anam is the biggest local govt in akwa ibom. Is it by pop or land mass? Records has it that ibiono is the biggest local govt seconded by essien udim.

As for the topic all apc e-rat sprooing trash I got one question for y'all

If u were to be in their position or related to one of the pdp rulers won't u doo worse

It is obvious u're against them for ur selfish interest not for the masses

5 Likes

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2014

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by nigerianvenom(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

School me bro cos I'm interested in knowing what aspect u referring to when u said oruk anam is the biggest local govt in akwa ibom. Is it by pop or land mass? Records has it that ibiono is the biggest local govt seconded by essien udim.
If u were to be in their position or related to one of the pdp rulers won't u doo worse

thank u irish for educating some them.
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by searay(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

land mass and population
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by searay(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

those are interministerial direct labour project in oruk anam.dont just criticise because u feel like doing so.
if attah did half of this,oruk anam would have gone far
All electrical and water projects were complete at the end of Attah's admin. Akpabio only did the commissioning. The only thing he has done is the renovation of 4 schools with two being completed.
Akpabio admitted during the town hall meeting that he has neglected Oruk Anam
For those pics above, you took it from Ikot Ekara which is in Ikot Abasi
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2014
nigerianvenom:

grin
atleast i get papa,u weh dem adopt from congo nko?
soon we will return u
It shall not be well with whoever your real f@d@ is because your m0mma was engaged in Incestious g@ang b@ang with your uncles and other of her cousins. The Product is YOU.
That doofoos you call f@d@ is actually unfortunate
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2014
irishCream:

Irishidiot, the emboldened is the sign of mediocrity and foolishness. Akwa Ibom is doomed with your kind as her citizen. It pains to be you

1 Like

Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by searay(m): 11:42am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: It shall not be well with whoever your real f@d@ is because your m0mma was engaged in Incestious g@ang b@ang with your uncles and other of her cousins. The Product is YOU.
That doofoos you call f@d@ is actually unfortunate
I don report this post. Waiting for the mod to do the needful
Re: 8 Years Of Uncommon Profligacy & Akpabio's Squandering Of Akwa Ibom Commonwealth by lakpalakpa: 11:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Akpabio is an Uncommon Fraudster who has been in charge of Uncommon looting of the state.

The Only thing that has undergone Uncommon transformation is the poverty of Akwa Ibomites..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan Live In Benin..(pics). / Election Thugs Leave Huge Knife In Man's Chest - Lagos / Buhari's Loss Will Be Victory For Nigeria Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.