Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (56020 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by blidz2(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
My grandmama is a virgin she's still lookin hot grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by itsIYKE(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
maborukoje:

Little wonder an igbo adage says "oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute"

Translation pls
Friendship iz better in visiting

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by b3llo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nicepoker: include ur extra year pls.
Do you think am dumb like you?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
daveP: what sayeth thou Thou spakest as one who has diverted from what we all thus discuss.

So u blame d govt for cohabitation? Hehe Thats 1

il like you to in numerical terms explain what you mean by 'invaluable exposure'

abroad it is very very wrong for jamie to think of cohabiting with alicia cos of one nansense reason. Its even rare among whites and blacks. A black would rather cohabit with his dudes till he is ready to settle. Same for the ladies.( rem its students we talking of here) so what EXPOSURE ARE YOU TALKING OF? EVEN here i wonder the value that experience has done to students after they graduate. Cohabit ko, coba-hit ni!
He Should Also Blame it On APC! GEJ TILL 2023!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ellemuah:
Are u virgin?? So its fornication 4 guys cn be justified but 4 girls, its abominable??
where did I say fornication is justified for guys?, and the reason I am focussing on girls is because I am a guy..
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by acenazt: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
chuggy: . U neva even get admission & u dey reason dis way, incase u enta, no let ur GP crash wit ur mentality, na beg I beg so.
I am the type to play and listen,as much as I seem un serious,I spend time to assimilate and understand everything thought to me in my own way so I will handle my GP my own way. Thanks a lot for your advice

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mankand(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
I did it in school, it was fun though. But mine, we rationed it weekly i.e she spends some weeks with me and i also spend some weeks with her. There was an incident that happened back then, during the late hours of the night when her elder brother actually came to check on her, I had to hide in the toilet for 45 minutes until her elder brother and his friends were all gone.

4 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
50calibre:

Sorry to say brah! You senseless.

So you're only concerned about virginity, you sound like a Muslim terrorist.

How about prospects, how about attitude & personality, don't they count in your book? All you demand is a virgin.

There's no law or code which dictates that a female reserves anything for her future husband, stop that archaic talk. She cooks for Mr A today, she can still cook for Mr B tomorrow.

Btw see your brother
bro you got your standard, I got mine, so let's leave at that

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 360command: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tex42: a guy in ma lodge is washing his girlfrnd's panties as i type.they live 2geda too.
LoL! Well,some of this things are all for love calls even the ladies do crazy things than the men.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mamanik(f): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=tensazangetsu]people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead[/qu
Must u place ur life under a curse!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Marleysmith:

Heheheheheheeh!!!! I laugh in swahili. You had better join Boko boys cos they easily get virgins. Out of 10 girls, you would probably get one to be a virgin (of which she has romance with some guy you don't know).
then that one would be mine, as simple as ABC.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

For you to type this means u're still viewing the thread.
go get a job please

Stop quoting me
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Zikdik(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
purplesummer: I didn't cohabit but I used to watch with interest and disappointment how my fellow girls gave themselves in "marriage" free of charge. They cook, clean, wash clothes, give s*x, and even contribute financially to the relationship. Some even stab lectures when they have to cook or wash boyfriend's clothes. I pitied such girls.
So, the above actions are know paid for?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
benswagtt: exactly! Same wit me! No virgin no marraige... Dis days 2 marry dey fear me... Imagine a gal fvckin ova 10men both anal nd tru virgina nt excludin blowjobs... U con expect me make i marry dat kind gal because say she don repent... God 4bid! I rada remain unmarried... I c sum gals comment nd shed tears...
bro you get me, chop knocle.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ezibless: Employ me to help search 4 d babe for you cool
how much do you want? grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Dannyxy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Me2
salute bro, that's the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lankaline: though ! Hv a gf who !s a jamb!te,,am !n 300 level and ! Hv lodgemates who even baf 2geda,,as !n the th!ng d mad me ooooo,,,m a v!rg!n and ma gal too,,,but am not !ntendn to dsvgn her anytym soon,,she do cm to ma place at tyms,,we spend d nyt togeda,we cuk togeda but she dnt wash for me,,and she cant stay more than 2days,,,
luv her oooooo,,but nt cos of her bdy,,N/B she s soooo sexy,,buh Bleep !t,,shes a gud woman
#guy u mugu o, instead of u to hide u still dey bring ur leg out! Padi u'v been virgin zoned, ur close pal is tapping dat asss and making her Scream in celine dions voice. Choiii so this kind peeps still exist in naija? Na wao, well u must be an aboki judging frm d virgin part tho

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by almujahidy: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Leave them make dem dey deceive deirselves. Dem no say na rubbish dem wan dey do.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead
If u are looking for a Gurl that aint Licked or bounced on a Big Lollipop before, then u are seriously on a Long Thing.. In Naija, Freedom and S*x is Overrated.. Nobody's reasoned the side benefits; It mentally prepares a guy and a gurl and teaches em how living with their future spouses will be Like.. The only bad ish about it is Premarital s*x which again is Overrated..

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Mickey7(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
So I open biscuit today o shocked na hin I come see 5instead of 4 shocked .I just give God all the glory for what he do in my life.if not him all this things that are happening in my life,they will not have happen.I shock when I see this big thing but I know is favour that is doing me.I am happy for this thing.praise master Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by JEITO: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lalalisticlala, flesh and blood have nt revealed this to you! Am sure you are speaking out of experience.

So tell me, how did it happen in your own case because I kw she hit you really hardgrin

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
Now, this explains why this generation of youths are so clueless about life and dum! imagine what students do in school where they are suppose to study. they instead go there and display their lack of home training and then come here to proudly spew thrash. what a wasted generation.
@op, see your mouth like beautiful damzel. #spits on thread and walks out.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by slye(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..

i rarely give likes... so on point!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
@ OP

There is nothing wrong! They can always have s e x with each other whenever they want. Please...!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by horlabiyi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
I've got no problem with any of my friends living sucha life. The problem is just that you don't tell sh1t about bringing a babe to my room for quickie or whatever.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by JEITO: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: Honestly dude marriage no make meaning o all the married people around me none of them are happy even my parents kraa my dad was always cheating on my mom she just stayed because of us i have made that decision since i was a child but i wanna have kids though but marriage never.
two ways to achieve that:
1. Be a player and father kids out of wedluck(by so doing, you won't be any diff frm d peeps you are already complaining of)
2. Be a celibate, and adopt kids..
I'l advise you pick no 2

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by rutibaby(f): 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
That is stupidity in the highest order. God have mercy on us.

Na wa oh.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by arvinsloane(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
JEITO: two ways to achieve that:
1. Be a player and father kids out of wedluck(by so doing, you won't be any diff frm d peeps you are already complaining of)
2. Be a celibate, and adopt kids..
I'l advise you pick no 2
lol i intend to pay a woman to have my son for me
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by paparazzi1987(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, I can spend few days and go back to my own room.
From few days to few weeks, few weeks to few months..few month to...?
grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by rutibaby(f): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Dannyxy]cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's underst

Thank God we still have guys who believe that a girl can be raped.

Now al guys want to wait 4 a virgin. How will u know if she is a virgin?

And how will a lady know is a guy is still a virgin?
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by daveP(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
YoungDaNaval: He Should Also Blame it On APC! GEJ TILL 2023!!
lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.