Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say (56021 Views)

ABU Zaria Female Students Missing!!! / How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / 7 Female Students Fell Into A Well At Ambrose Ali Uni, Ekpoma. 2 Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy:
You don't care?
Well have you written your will? smiley

My will says "you will be with me"...
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by ogashman(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chai!!Campus marriage dey sweet ooo!?

When My roomies startd messin up In my second yr in sch,i had to permanently port to my galfrnd's place mehn!

Although it may slow ur academic progress,if u dont handle it well.
The truth is dat 80% of students dat engage in campus marriage do not come out wit good grades.mst of dem,their cgp dey shake.some get numerous c.o's per session.

Advice:if u will engage in it,u must knw ur academic capability and also if u cn be able to combine both.

6 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by greggng: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Infact a girl made me swear with a bible never to touch her while we live together. I never knew when I took that oat. Sometime the thing go hungry me die but I cannot touch her cos of the oat.

2 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
missyhorlah: Couples life..I can bet it with Ɣou that they wouldn't marry eachother.the guy for don bleep taya

And even if they do,the guy don taste everything.nothing more is so special that he ll be anticipating to witness

To all of yah living a couple's life,M not trying to condemn Ɣou.M just saying it frm my own point of view

From the view of a virgin and a critical thinker!!!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by aadoiza: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Cohabitation is for imbeciles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by MORNDEW(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tazmode: Freedom is overrated in this country. grin
Explain
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by xtervaganza(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
Smartsyn: I tried that during my NYSC days, and believe me, the stress was not worth it. She nearly suffocate me... Even to look another woman yansh na wahala.

Little wonder an igbo adage says "oyi n'aka mma na mbiarute"
hahahahaha
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Ezibless: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dannyxy: cohabitation is a sin..

btw, I wonder why a lady will be giving a guy that she is not married to, everything that is supposed to be reserved for her husband, you cook for him, you have sexx with him, you wash his clothes, ahn ahn, which one you wan reserve for your husband now? nawa oh

That's why I say I must marry a virgin, call me judgemental, but that's my standard, if as a guy I can do without sexx, then what does a lady have as an excuse?(if she was ra.ped then it's understandable)..
Employ me to help search 4 d babe for you cool
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fightforchange1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
time to make babies.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
olubukato:

Brother!
Hope you are not guilty sad

Where have you been? smiley
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by fightforchange1(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
hence the term college sweethearts
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by jonglexer: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
expect a male child before convocation.#enoughsaid.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by MhisIjay(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Personally I do nt lyk d idea sad
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by CzarChris(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMAO, this tread reminds of my futo days.
Met a chic after exams 2nd semester 200level to be precise. We hit it off really good that day and I took her to my off-campus lodge to consummate the meeting. Well to cut the very long story short she spent the weekend with me, no problemo. But problem started at the start of the 1st semester 3rd yr when this chic called to find out if I was back to school? I said yeah, next thing I saw was a girl at my doorstep with the largest eckolag bag in history and 2ghana must go bags.
Honestly at 1st I was like shocked before it turned to angry angry angry . I harboured her for a week then my rugged side took over, I woke her up one morning told her I'm in school to make a future not get married (honestly, not my words exactly, but I think it came out like that) that she should leave my house before I got back from lectures.

By the time I got back, she had packed out, only problem was so did my free punnany. cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Brother!
Hope you are not guilty sad

Where have you been? smiley

I dey my corner o aunty smiley
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Eyop: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
CzarChris: LMAO, this tread reminds of my futo days.
Met a chic after exams 2nd semester 200level to be precise. We hit it off really good that day and I took her to my off-campus lodge to consummate the meeting. Well to cut the very long story short she spent the weekend with me, no problemo. But problem started at the start of the 1st semester 3rd yr when this chic called to find out if I back to school? I said yeah, next thing I saw was a girl at my doorstep with the largest eckolag bag in history and 2ghana must go bags.
Honestly at 1st I was like shocked before it turned to angry angry angry . I harboured her for a week then my rugged side took over, I woke her up one morning told her I'm in school to make a future not get married (honestly, not my words exactly, but I think it came out like that) that she should leave my house before I got back from lectures.

By the time I got back, she had packed out, only problem was so did my free punnany. cry cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by MORNDEW(m): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Hypocrites and liers on Nl. Many guys did it while in sch so who were those guys.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by 1metre: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Quite interesting post,i dated a girl for 3yrs those days in the uni,could not marry her becos i had to travel out in seek of succour,coming back to discover she is engaged,hence she complained she could not wait for me becos of age,i did concur with her plight,surprised today she sent me her wedding pictures,u cant imagin how happy i am though I missed her,i pray to get a girl like her

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thats the reason I swore with my life never to get married on earth even in heaven sef.... These gals may sneak in eventually... grin grin grin. Its so meaningless. The institution of marriage is almost defeated. Am too precious in the hands of God to allow any woman to mess me up.

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Kylekent59: 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
A man will live his father's house and go and find a wife.
It wasn't written; a woman will live her father's house.....
So pls b wise in dis life. When u live with Jesus, u will b very happy.

Play olore by frank edward to boost ur spiritual life
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

From the view of a virgin and a critical thinker!!!
call it whatever u wish to call it tongue
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by NaijaCriminal(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thats why we said' Boko Haram,

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
taiwolusol: I honestly wouldn't know what to say sad
Choi!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
fr3do:

Its this kind of yarn that pisses me off!
So sex is not enjoyed by the female?
Guy, ah wonder oh!

1 Like

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by GodMode: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
missyhorlah: call it whatever u wish to call it tongue

If I was a girl I'd have written the same comment as long as I'm still a virgin.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
tensazangetsu: people's future wives fucking another guy and suckin.g his dick for years if i ever get married let me drop dead

hey man pls watch what you say Co's nature has a way of granting our request esp dose said in bad situation s.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mkoabiola: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
I sample different punny on cmapus
So no tym to clinge on 1 punny.
Campus lyf sweet ooooo
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by mkoabiola: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
I sample different punny on cmapus
So no tym to clinge on 1 punny.
Campus lyf sweet ooooo
So am not looking for a virgin.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by Besto(m): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
firstEVA: Its not proper atal, why live with a guy that has not paid your bride price, for me i cannot o, i can spend few days and go back to my own room.
few days kini

na from fews days e dey take start!! b4 u knw it u don dey forget tooth brush n pant for him place.

3 Likes

Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by DRealGeesam(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
CFCfan:
That's just insane. How can a girl do such things for a guy that hasn't even put a ring on it? Or did those girls just go to the university to be regarded as a 'graduate'?
It's truly sad
You got it
They just make up the number, nothing to contribute to society.
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
maxism2: My compound mate lived with a girl as live in lovers in schl ooo
if d girls brother was to visit, d girl will beg us to accommodate the guy since it was d girl that paid for d apartment. She will remove everything that shows d presence of a guy in that room.
it was when d girls brother visited that we got to knw that she's d daughter of a well respected Cele pastor.

D day she fainted in our lodge!!!! we got to know d guy had impregnated her and she evacuated d foetus or whatever. the guy graduated b4 d gal.
d girl didn't live with any other guy till final year but she was only allowing a particular Guy visit her on WK ends from another uni.

For me, I had 3 babes but none lived with me but maybe one may come on WK ends to cook
Bros, u be baaaad guy!
Re: Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
maxism2: My compound mate lived with a girl as live in lovers in schl ooo
if d girls brother was to visit, d girl will beg us to accommodate the guy since it was d girl that paid for d apartment. She will remove everything that shows d presence of a guy in that room.
it was when d girls brother visited that we got to knw that she's d daughter of a well respected Cele pastor.

D day she fainted in our lodge!!!! we got to know d guy had impregnated her and she evacuated d foetus or whatever. the guy graduated b4 d gal.
d girl didn't live with any other guy till final year but she was only allowing a particular Guy visit her on WK ends from another uni.

For me, I had 3 babes but none lived with me but maybe one may come on WK ends to cook
Bros, u be baaaad guy!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Get JAMB 2014/2015 Direct Entry Card Online! / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.