Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos (1704 Views)

I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos by oba009(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2014
Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri has released sexy, beautiful new set of pictures which you cannot afford not to see.

Ruth Kadiri, who is one of the faces to watch out for in Nollywood is not only a great actress but a great scriptwriter too. The young actress has been wowing audiences with her acting prowess as an actress and writer on many occasions. The beautiful robust actress has featured in many popular Nigerian films.

It would be recalled that she was endorsed and certified as a great actress by Actress Uche Jombo because of her script-writing skills and acting prowess.

She however released some new photos recently to showcase another side of her. Enjoy viewing the photos below:

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos by delishpot: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Must every picture be tagged SEXY? Hian biko make una leave me o jare.
Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos by Kx: 11:28am On Aug 21, 2014
why s she "posing" like a disable?

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos by desgiezd(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Of what relevance are these pictures in the Politics Section?

1 Like

Re: Actress Ruth Kadiri Releases Sexy New Photos by iheanyi40(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2014
desgiezd: Of what relevance are these pictures in the Politics Section?
I wonder o

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi PDP Chieftain, 50,000 Others Defect To APC / See Desperation as Zainab Badawi Of BBC shakes Officials @NY Summit. / E X P O S E D: Media Terrorism And The Death Of Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.