Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman (26733 Views)

Amosun Names Soyinka As Spokesman / Why I Choose Adesina As Spokesman – Buhari / Presidency Denies Reuben Abati’s Appointment As Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by nagoma(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ojukwu? Ojukwu ? - That name rings a bell. Where did I hear it before?
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by korel9: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
eskober: boy u r a donkey

Your father is a donkey grin
Your mother is a donkey grin
Your siblings are donkeys grin
Your generations (born and unborn) are ALL donkeys grin

That's just on a lighter note cheesy
Imagine what you would get from me if I were to reply you undecided

Did I comment on your head? angry
Must you quote me? angry

Can't you just waka pass?

Besides

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ha! The Lord is good. Please will this stop nigerian police from taking bribe and increasing corruption in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Juan65: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Congratulating MBA and Ojukwu on their new positions and pray that they use their offices to transform the Nigeria Police.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by dav8id(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2014
chia i don die oo my God father don comot frm abuja. All the brag i dey brag for abuja go finish be dat ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by calaharry: 12:34am On Aug 22, 2014
WildChild00: Frank Mba a gentleman to the call, speaks well and always on point defending the Nigerian police force, The media and all other people will miss him, could dis be as a result of shake up in the NPF recently? As for Emmanuel Ojukwu, I thought he has held that position before. The Nigerian Army equally did so sometime ago, Lt Gen. Musa S. Was replaced with Gen. Olukolade...
I love Frank Mba's strategy of displaying extraordinary intelligence and demonstrating dexterity in defending the Police and responding to the people. He is a likeable fellow,a smooth talker and has the personality befitting of a PRO coupled with good command of english that create mesmerism that has kept the image of the NPF much alive despite the odds. I Don't know why he was re-deployed, BUT I AM SURE HE WON'T BE AWAY FOR TOO LONG, because HE IS Most approachable for the media so far. HE IS VERY LIKELY TO COME BACK. All the best Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2014
korel9:

Must you quote me? angry

Besides
na wa no be jst donkey I call u person no dey follow u play again, na wa o wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by ihatesycophant(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
The title of this piece is ambiguous. You don't use "remove" for officer still serving in another capacity but instead you use 'redeploy'.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by shehuAO: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
So so praises,i hate anything that has to do with Ojukwu.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by asamaigho(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2014
y d recycling i tot acp emanuel was dsame police pro(image maker) who in 2010 at the eagle square told us dat his boys are on ground.....few mins later after d blast he said if not for his boys d xplosion would have more severe...
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by SenatorJames(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Congrats to both of you, as you move further in your career.

I always like the articulate way Mba speaks. He will be the only well known spokesman of the Nigeria police force to ME.

Please note the last word in CAP for your own good, before quotting me.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by SenatorJames(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
shehuAO: So so praises,i hate anything that has to do with Ojukwu.
Haaaaaaa! Thank God this your post is on the forth page, if not.........
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by SenatorJames(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
nagoma: Ojukwu? Ojukwu ? - That name rings a bell. Where did I hear it before?
Senior Secondary School Chemistry text book, by Ababio.
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
korel9:

Must you quote me? angry

Besides
i will hv sence wen the LovePeddler that gave birth to u becomes a virgin. na thunder go fire u n ur dirty mother. u dey craze. again u r a donkey
Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by korel9: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
eskober: i will hv sence wen the LovePeddler that gave birth to u becomes a virgin. na thunder go fire u n ur dirty mother. u dey craze. again u r a donkey

[size=14pt]Stupid GOAT[/size]

Re: Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2014
korel9:

[size=14pt]Stupid GOAT[/size]

u r a mad man Hell fire is ur final destination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu / PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / [BREAKING] INEC States General Elections Dates For The Next 36 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.