Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) (2558 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / New Enugu Police-Car Got Smashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) by ujoinme: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
Problems/challenges occur so that people can fix it. The flooding of the Airport is one of such. Now the authorities know there is a flooding problem at the airport, They now need to build drains to prevent future occurrence.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
I doubt the authenticity of the above pictures, those building doesnt look like the Enugu airport that i know but why cant some people see the business side of it.

someone should go to that airport with truck load of wellington boots for some quick bucks..or start a boat/canoe ride business conveying passengers from the plane to the arrival hall....Thats money right there....none of those passengers would like to submerge their expensive shoes in those muddy waters.. angry angry..

...nb...Let no bagga try to justify this mess by trying to post pictures of flooded airports from other parts of the world..

Our airport runways should not be converted to swimming pools by shady and quack engineers.

Whoever constructed that runways deserve to be cooling his a,rse in the prison and also have his certificate withdrawn.
Re: New Enugu International Airport Flooded (full pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
gbosaa: I doubt the authenticity of the above pictures, those building doesnt look like the Enugu airport that i know but why cant some people see the business side of it.

someone should go to that airport with truck load of wellington boots for some quick bucks..or start a boat/canoe ride business conveying passengers from the plane to the arrival hall....Thats money right there....none of those passengers would like to submerge their expensive shoes in those muddy waters.. angry angry..

...nb...Let no bagga try to justify this mess by trying to post pictures of flooded airports from other parts of the world..

Our airport runways should not be converted to swimming pools by shady and quack engineers.

Whoever constructed that runways deserve to be cooling his a,rse in the prison and also have his certificate withdrawn.

i doubt that is enugu airport. No sign it is enugu airport at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUSTED!!! 7 Drug Men Busted On One Flight, Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine In Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Federal High Court Dissolves 22 Rivers State LG Chairmen / Kevin Nwosu Former Director Academics,nigerian Law School Is In COMA Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.