Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

"I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum (710 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by chiebuka66: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Georgia Nah is the heartbroken mother of Patrick Sawyer and Nyennetue who both died from Ebola in the space of weeks. She told NBC10 on August 12

“I can’t stand it,I can’t sleep. Every day I think about them.I didn’t even know she was sick,“My children were ...

continue: http://www..com/2014/08/the-mum-of-patrick-sawyer-that-died.html

Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
She must be ma.d......her terrorist son brought Ebola to Nigeria.....claiming innocent lives.....nonsense!
Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
I understand the pain of a mother ma, I sympathise with you! But your "Mad" Son Patrick Sawyer has unfortunately made you a Sleepless mother of Mad Children angry

Suffer in Pains Patrick Sawyer
Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by bastien: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Na soooooo
Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by KingGeorge1: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
I can feel her pains, cause its not easy being the Mother of a Terrorist.
Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by Sabadon(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
Wipe ur tears mama i feel ur pain....even d mother of "shekau" wud cry should he be killed
Re: "I Can't Sleep..they Were Good Children"-patrick Sawyer's Heartbroken Mum by pdppower: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sorry sleepless mother.But may his 'ungentle' soul rest in pieces and rot in hell for causing the death of other innocent ones.

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Teenager Gang-raped By 38 Men / Mimiko To Employ 2000 People Into The Teaching Service Commission / Disillusioned Jihadis Tortured For Wanting To Leave IS...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.