Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] (4671 Views)

Ebola: Why Patrick Sawyer Travelled To Nigeria – Wife / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Nigerian Nurse Down With Ebola After Treating Patrick Sawyer Speaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2014
I spoke with The late man's cousin and looks like Patrick never intentionally brought Ebola to Nigeria

source: . com .ng/b1/patrick-sawyers-cousin-speaks-out-exclusive/2865/ (remove spaces)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2014
more

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
one love.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
More pics

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2014
cc Seun Berem LogoDWhiz Mukina2 Mynd44 Realugee
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by hazyfm: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2014
[size=38pt]THE MAD MAN'S COUSIN ABI?[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2014
hazyfm: [size=38pt]THE MAD MAN'S COUSIN ABI?[/size]

He is dead for God's sake. some respect would be nice
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by searay(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Piss on hiss corpse

9 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by DeeMain(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2014
A Latin maxim: audi alteram partem, is one of the most cherished principles of natural law. It means don't judge a case till you've heard the other side. It's common sense.

While I understand the outrage in Nigeria, I think we need more investigative information to ascertain what really happened. Dr Sawyer is dead and cannot speak for himself now.
We should not take the Liberian Government for their word. While it's apparent that Dr Sawyer's intentions and behaviours were suspicious, the cousin raised pertinent questions that should warrant answers by the Liberian Government and further digging by us.

If investigative journalists dug maybe they'd get to the whole truth and find that there's enough blame to go round.
Perhaps the man will be allowed a little dignity in death therefrom. Perhaps.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by nora544: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2014
sorry his cousin is not better because he know that the sister died on Ebola.

I read on his facebookpage that he didnot know about ebola and that will be an educated man sorry since how many weeks ebola was in Liberia.

Now he speaks bad about the nun but all the so called christian missionaries from america left Liberia why they didnot stay and help.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Op, you said you spoke with Sawyer's cousin? ? How did you get to know his cousin? We need some clarifications before we believe what you wrote here...

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by hazyfm: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

THAT MAN IS EVIL... NOW HE DELIBERATELY KILLED 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE
My heart goes to their families..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: Op, you said you spoke with Sawyer's cousin? ? How did you get to know his cousin? We need some clarifications before we believe what you wrote here...

Yes, he is my friend on facebook....so what sort of verification would that be? I am on a liberian group called The Darius Dillion center for Intellectual Exchange
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by nora544: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: Op, you said you spoke with Sawyer's cousin? ? How did you get to know his cousin? We need some clarifications before we believe what you wrote here...

I read this on the facebook side of this person he posted it.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
hazyfm:

THAT MAN IS EVIL... NOW HE DELIBERATELY KILLED 2 INNOCENT PEOPLE
My heart goes to their families..

did u read the screenshots?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2014
The Late Patrick Suya was a b@st@rd... If I am permitted to use President Jonathan's words, He's a mad man... A very mad one. May Satan Grant him Eternal Pain in Hell...

6 Likes

nora544:

thanks
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Which respect? His lineage deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. Mad Man

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by hazyfm: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

And don't tell me you believed all those crabs

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2014
Anyway, what we should be after is how to combat and eliminate this deadly disease from Nigeria. .The deed's already been done, apportioning blames can't take the disease out of Nigeria.. Precautionary measures should be put in place to prevent reoccurrence...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: Which respect? His lineage deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. Mad Man

read the screenshots through then comment
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2014
nora544:
Timzy234:

Yes, he is my friend on facebook....so what sort of verification would that be? I am on a liberian group called The Darius Dillion center for Intellectual Exchange
Thanks for the clarification. . cool cool.

#peace
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2014
hazyfm:

And don't tell me you believed all those crabs

Dont you?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by hazyfm: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Was that enough reason for him to urinate on innocent doctors and nurses??

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: Which respect? His lineage deserve to be wiped out from the face of the earth. Mad Man
His Lineage? ? Seriously?

In as much as I understand your anger but evil man does lives with them and not after them.....if we go by wht you hv said, then nobody will be on earth as one of our relations may hv done something wrong in one way or the other undecided
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

read the screenshots through then comment
What did you expect from his cousin? Whn footage showed that the MAD MAN avoided contact in Liberia only to share in Nigeria. Thank God that we haven't lost noble citizens to the barbaric "terroristic" act of a dim-wit from Liberia who is presently suffering under the torment of Satan.

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by hazyfm: 10:16am On Aug 13, 2014
Timzy234:

Dont you?

Pls how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: His Lineage? ? Seriously?

In as much as I understand your anger but evil man does lives with them and not after them.....if we go by wht you hv said, then nobody will be on earth as one of our relations may hv done something wrong in one way or the other undecided
Bro You are right. I am so so angry that I feel like reincarnating the fool and re-kill him again. That dude has caused lots of psychological damage in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2014
Sawyer's cousin just did what most Nigerians do, always blaming the govt for their insensitivity and carelessness. ..Didn't Sawyer know that since he had contact with his sister who died of ebola, then there was a high chance of him contracting the virus?? Abi na govt suppose tell am?? undecided undecided

Abeg make we forget this matter and fight ebola tooth and nail.....WE MUST CONQUER smiley

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2014
barcanista: Bro You are right. I am so so angry that I feel like reincarnating the fool and re-kill him again. That dude has caused lots of psychological damage in Nigeria.
Don't Fret, we must conquer ebola....it will soon be history
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Cousin Speaks Out [exclusive Pics] by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2014
MarvellousGod: Don't Fret, we must conquer ebola....it will soon be history
AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bag Of Rice 2013 Vs 2014. Dividends Of Agric Transformation / OSUN: Aregbesola’s New Commissioners List LEAKED / Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.