Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Common Lies Church Girls Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Lies Church Girls Tell (9466 Views)

Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nutase: 2:59am On Aug 22, 2014
A church is suppose to be a holy place and as a result of that most girls don't compare notes before lying to brother's who they love and they feel wont reciprocate their love if he finds out the truth about their past. What they have failed to realise is that every sinner has a past including the brother they are lying too. Many of such relationship's take off on a faulty foundation and hence run into troubled waters in the not too distant future because a lie begets a lie and many more lies to cover up the first lie until the truth comes out. One of the reasons why we lie most times is because church people are very judgmental but that doesn't justify lying in the house of God

1) I'm a virgin.
Who lied to you that virginity equates holiness. While loosing your virginity out of wedlock is not a thing to be proud of as a child of God, bear in mind that the brother you are lying too was once a sinner and probably is not a virgin too. A guy that loves you will stay irrespective of your virginity status. The truth is that you cannot justify this lie beyond the wedding night and most times this lie leads to lie number 2.

2) The most common lie is the story of how they lost their virginity "I was raped against my will by an uncle or was fingered by a doctor when i went to the hospital or other variants of the story .......". The list is endless.
No one wants to tell the story of how their first love used enticing words like the devil in the garden of eden to taste of their first fruit.
The truth is that he might have had different versions of that story that as soon as you start he will help you complete your statements in his mind. The irony is that church girls don't compare notes and their "sharp minds" will tell them no one else has used this line before.

3)I've not had sex since I got born again.
While it is possible by the grace of God, never lie about this because guys are the worst gossips on earth. The truth always has a way of coming out unless you didn't do it with a guy.

......too be continued.

5 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 22, 2014
One of such girls, beautiful, shapely, played hard to get, but I got her. Told me with teary eyes that a molest when she was but a kid took her V. And she is never done it ever since. When I got down there, I begged to disagree.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2014
chukwuma101: One of such girls, beautiful, shapely, played hard to get, but I got her. Told me with teary eyes that a molest when she was but a kid took her V. And she is never done it ever since. When I got down there, I begged to disagree.
...lwkmdfh ooo
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by AAlozie(m): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2014
The fear of 'night vigil' is the beginning of wisdom

7 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by hatux: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2014
chukwuma101: One of such girls, beautiful, shapely, played hard to get, but I got her. Told me with teary eyes that a molest when she was but a kid took her V. And she is never done it ever since. When I got down there, I begged to disagree.
@ bolded, you kidding me?
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by itstpia1: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2014
because guys are the worst gossips on earth.

you talk true.
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2014
I swear this is completely true, am sure OP fell for this crap cuz he's so correct. Me I no fit believe any church girl jare. I prefer a nonn-church girl that is honest sef, abi which one be holy devil gan. *walks away*

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by TRADELYN: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2014
This is so correct (everything is 98% correct):

...." Many of such relationship's take off on a faulty foundation and hence run into troubled waters in the not too distant future because a lie begets a lie and many more lies to cover up the first lie until the truth comes out. One of the reasons why we lie most times is because church people are very judgmental but that doesn't justify lying in the house of God."

KiV...*Researching*
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by dridowu: 8:15am On Aug 22, 2014
My experience during UG dayz has shown me that never trust any church gurls especially those that form "HOLY HOLY". They want it "CODEDLY" No String Attached
I can't Shout
May God Forgive Us Our Sins

4 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2014
So true
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
@op how you take no say na lie me abi virgin oo
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Dreyl(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2014
Church girls are the baddest and hypocritical

5 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2014
Dreyl: Church girls are the baddest and hypocritical

yes o. It's even in the bible grin
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2014
The day I stopped believing in church girl was the day I saw a lady that always come to me to accept Jesus,being banged by a colleague,she came out of the guy's bedroom,her reaction when she saw me gave her away.

She was shocked to see me,cos she never knew I know the person,since then she avoids me like bad habit.

Since then,I don't trust church girls.

4 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by rigarmortis: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't want to "do"..........another lie...

why you go talk say you no wan do?...after I buy you "Christian" Dior and louboutin shoes?
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by jideolasoji(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2014
She told me her cousin raped took her V... I later found out she's a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Meister(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2014
prettythicksme: @op how you take no say na lie me abi virgin oo

My mother is a virgin too

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Only when the majority of guys stop putting so much emphasis on being a virgin , then those girls will be feeling more free to be honest

6 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2014
thunder fire all dose church girls o. fell for one during my nysc. always leading d skul female students in prayers preaching and d likes. got attracted to d fool. said no sex i agree o. untop my 19800 my parents sent me 40k extra each month. dis gal go dey save her money dey help me blast mine. kobo i no save. for good three months no puci. na so i discover say all d church program she dey always go monthly cos her state was nearby na diff men house she dey go. i hacked her facebook and say her chats. i was like god dis cant be o. naso me self clear am o. say students dey yapa dey beg to fuk me if she no open. d fool later gree. she will always tell guys she has fuk jst two guys. her tight pussy will decieve u its thru. but na salt and hot water dey tight am. church gals i fear dem till today

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by MarshRiley(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Church girls.......hmmmmmmm
A few are honest,a lot are pretenders
I remember havin one wen I was in 200,I saw her as a gud girl so I neva even tot of sex with her,not until the day she dumped me for my crazy friend who was gvin her d koko

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by ABEngine(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2014
grin
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Donfamous(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Ok, lemme go and sample them I go come gist una later
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by yinkarh187(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Yomieluv: The day I stopped believing in church girl was the day I saw a lady that always come to me to accept Jesus,being banged by a colleague,she came out of the guy's bedroom,her reaction when she saw me gave her away.

She was shocked to see me,cos she never knew I know the person,since then she avoids me like bad habit.

Since then,I don't trust church girls.
oya part 2....dis is also one lie every desperate virgin boys tell

1 Like

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
@Op, wetin be d 'sauce' na, abi na true life story? grin

2 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Dymondgurl(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2014
Na wa for una oo. Una don shag all d non church gals finish. Come carry ur leg waka go church to find holy and pure and undiluted gals. No offence but ur only receiving wat u gave. BTW some of u guys have such high standards wen it comes to gals so d so called church gals do wateva it takes to attain such standards, either by hook or by crook.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Ephramed(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Na mat and blanket sure pass here...cos this cold wan kill person.
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by lakamua: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2014
oyinbogirl: Only when the majority of guys stop putting so much emphasis on being a virgin , then those girls will be feeling more free to be honest
u shud be ashamed of dis statement. even if u not a virgin, be ashamed to defend it if u are not married. disgusting

6 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by oyinbogirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2014
lakamua:
u shud be ashamed of dis statement. even if u not a virgin, be ashamed to defend it if u are not married. disgusting

hahahahahaha dont make me laugh! This isnt about me so leave me out of it! I simply stated the truth as I see it as to why maybe the girls lie ....so take ur 'disgusting' waka pass ...haba!

2 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by HarrveySpecter(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Dymondgurl: Na wa for una oo. Una don shag all d non church gals finish. Come carry ur leg waka go church to find holy and pure and undiluted gals. No offence but ur only receiving wat u gave. BTW some of u guys have such high standards wen it comes to gals so d so called church gals do wateva it takes to attain such standards, either by hook or by crook.
Baby, you meet my standard. Can we go offlyn?
Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by rattlesnake(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
Virginity is not salvation

3 Likes

Re: Common Lies Church Girls Tell by Dymondgurl(f): 10:46am On Aug 22, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Baby, you meet my standard. Can we go offlyn?
lol undecided tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / Its Better The Devil U Know Than The Angel U Dont Know, True? / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.