Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (6958 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
okay, let's say the moral standards are falling by the day, and it seems indecency is the order of the day amongst the youths... Judging by the kind of threads opened per day and the advice chunned out in these threads, you will agree with me that there is fire on the mountain.. But wait o, coming to the christian setting where we have the sister glorias and brother peters, it seems the situation isn't different... Imagine someone advising a prostitute addict in one of the threads to join a church activity group like choir, ushering etc, so he can get girls easily and save the cash spent on prostitutes... Chai!!!. In yet another, someone was grading the churches based on the ease of getting girls with catholics toping the chat, and christ embassy following closely..is it that bad? Or maybe na me no know watin dey go on....
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by naijaminds: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
angry angry So many ppl share d same opinion abt christ embassy gals. Theres no record to prove it n its relative to where you live jor. undecided undecided
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by apache77(m): 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
masagoody: okay, let's say the moral standards are falling by the day, and it seems indecency is the order of the day amongst the youths... Judging by the kind of threads opened per day and the advice chunned out in these threads, you will agree with me that there is fire on the mountain.. But wait o, coming to the christian setting where we have the sister glorias and brother peters, it seems the situation isn't different... Imagine someone advising a prostitute addict in one of the threads to join a church activity group like choir, ushering etc, so he can get girls easily and save the cash spent on prostitutes... Chai!!!. In yet another, someone was grading the churches based on the ease of getting girls with catholics toping the chat, and christ embassy following closely..is it that bad? Or maybe na me no know watin dey go on....

so i advised the bolded..is it strange?is it anything new? we know the drill na..most guys come into church on sunday sampling the girls, the girls also come in with roving eyes, looking out for unaccompanied guys or guys not carrying baby or followed by a lady. once u hit up a girl u fancy and get a number after service? all u need to is call later that same day and say 'waddup? i wanna cum take u out for a drink.. the rest as they always say is history..after the first outing, you are holding her waist, second u r kissing, third outing you r smooshing..and after the next outing, she's spreading her legs in ur bed..and these are the hard to get onces o...who will string u along for that many outings

2 Likes

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
If Holy Spirit Cath you eh!

1 Like

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
@apache77... U seem to be very experienced in this matter o... So, with all this ongoing, how do the true christian brother hope for a good girl as a wife(except u wil also tel me they don't exist) if the guys wen sabi don come clear them comot.. And for the bad guys, how do us hope to become a good husband?
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by nikkypearl(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Interesting!grin
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
apache77:

so i advised the bolded..is it strange?is it anything new? we know the drill na..most guys come into church on sunday sampling the girls, the girls also come in with roving eyes, looking out for unaccompanied guys or guys not carrying baby or followed by a lady. once u hit up a girl u fancy and get a number after service? all u need to is call later that same day and say 'waddup? i wanna cum take u out for a drink.. the rest as they always say is history..after the first outing, you are holding her waist, second u r kissing, third outing you r smooshing..and after the next outing, she's spreading her legs in ur bed..and these are the hard to get onces o...who will string u along for that many outings
menn i go start to dey attend church.abeg tell me the church wey all these ones dey happen
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by apache77(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
[b]@lefulefu and masagoody- we all know these things na...the churchy churchy types will not do random guys so they select carefully. they have much to lose in terms of reputation and integrity so they tend to go with the commited brothers, they must always be seeing u around or u r in a unit with them. once u r in one church group, activity or the other, all goes. they become more at home with you. they know u have as much to lose as they shd u be the kiss and tell type.
there are two types of church sisters- the young and impressionable(between the ages of 18-25) and the other group- experienced, 'I have heard that before' types-age 26-35 or older.

Now the experienced ones are the hardest to bed casually becos at that stage, they are either thru with school, wqorking and are looking for husbands.. they will stress u and atleast make sure that u r ready to marry them before giving u punny.
the impressionable types are taken in by the big car, fine boy swags and the fly lifestyle. they dont even remember they are christians, much less born again once they are outside church. they will just as easily follow u to a bar, lounge or club as they will readily follow you home.
And ofcouse, they always also expect financial gratification from you when you are parting. the only difference between them and olosho is that they keep quiet and sulk if you dont give them 'thanks for coming' unlike those ones that will raise hell.

By and large, the genuine church girls are few- less than 5% of the entire female population of any church.
my 2kobo[/b][size=12pt][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Aafulenu(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
being in church does not in anyway change a person's moral standing.
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by obyrich(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Aafulenu: being in church does not in anyway change a person's moral standing.
If that is the case, why go to church?
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by biolabee(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
apache77: @lefulefu and masagoody- we all know these things na...the churchy churchy types will not do random guys so they select carefully. they have much to lose in terms of reputation and integrity so they tend to go with the commited brothers, they must always be seeing u around or u r in a unit with them. once u r in one church group, activity or the other, all goes. they become more at home with you. they know u have as much to lose as they shd u be the kiss and tell type.
there are two types of church sisters- the young and impressionable(between the ages of 18-25) and the other group- experienced, 'I have heard that before' types-age 26-35 or older.

Now the experienced ones are the hardest to bed casually becos at that stage, they are either thru with school, wqorking and are looking for husbands.. they will stress u and atleast make sure that u r ready to marry them before giving u punny.
the impressionable types are taken in by the big car, fine boy swags and the fly lifestyle. they dont even remember they are christians, much less born again once they are outside church. they will just as easily follow u to a bar, lounge or club as they will readily follow you home.
And ofcouse, they always also expect financial gratification from you when you are parting. the only difference between them and olosho is that they keep quiet and sulk if you dont give them 'thanks for coming' unlike those ones that will raise hell.

By and large, the genuine church girls are few- less than 5% of the entire female population of any church.
my 2kobo

This poster is a wolf in wolf's clothing grin
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:

lol... As in ehnn... D guy no hide am at all... This issue is more serious than it appears... I wonder if anything could be done about it. Our parents tried nuturing us in the fear of God, see what we have turned (or what we chose to turn) into...... I wonder what we are teaching our younger ones, or what we would teach our children...
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by livapul86(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
apache77: [b]@lefulefu and masagoody- we all know these things na...the churchy churchy types will not do random guys so they select carefully. they have much to lose in terms of reputation and integrity so they tend to go with the commited brothers, they must always be seeing u around or u r in a unit with them. once u r in one church group, activity or the other, all goes. they become more at home with you. they know u have as much to lose as they shd u be the kiss and tell type.

Choiiiiiiiii!!!!!! Oga, u deserve a Pulitzer prize for this captivating illustration. U don finish work. Thread closed!
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Bisjosh(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
My oh my!
I always knew there was something fake and shady abt gals that go to church a lot.

Thank God for my life!

2 Likes

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by fubbyy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
masagoody: okay, let's say the moral standards are falling by the day, and it seems indecency is the order of the day amongst the youths... Judging by the kind of threads opened per day and the advice chunned out in these threads, you will agree with me that there is fire on the mountain.. But wait o, coming to the christian setting where we have the sister glorias and brother peters, it seems the situation isn't different... Imagine someone advising a prostitute addict in one of the threads to join a church activity group like choir, ushering etc, so he can get girls easily and save the cash spent on prostitutes... Chai!!!. In yet another, someone was grading the churches based on the ease of getting girls with catholics toping the chat, and christ embassy following closely..is it that bad? Or maybe na me no know watin dey go on....
pls link me with the thread that talks about the church that's easy of getting girls , I will like to comment on it
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by nikkypearl(f): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
biolabee:

lMAo!!
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by GraceBestowed(f): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2013
Wow!! Just UNREAL!! As a 'sister Gloria' (as you so affectionately put it), I have enough experience to say that you're generalising!

I go to church, and am very active within the church setting, and can say that no man has EVER put his hands on me, in the secret or in the open, since I got saved; and until I'm married, no man ever will (even if he's riding on a golden rainbow)! I hardly even give hugs!!

You cannot judge a farm's worth by a few bad crops! I know a lot of girls in my church that are virtuous as well!

So, OP, in response to your question, no it's not *that* bad!

4 Likes

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Pedagogue: 1:10am On Mar 19, 2013
@ Op, sign of end time!!!

There are churches and there are Churches..some Churches are more or less social groups!

And even in the 'real' Churches, many go to Church for different motives...I.e harlots/skirt chasers see the church/mosque as a cheap way of fulfilling their lustful desires

To be on d safe side: GO to Church with only 1 motive in mind- TO KNOW/SERVE/WORSHIP GOD! But in d process of doing that truthfully, God can bless such a person with a wife/good friend
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 19, 2013
Most hook up appointments with aristos by working women (married and single) is always 'I will see you after church on sunday' grin
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Mynd44: 5:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Generalising is a silly thing
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Pedagogue: @ Op, sign of end time!!!

There are churches and there are Churches..some Churches are more or less social groups!

And even in the 'real' Churches, many go to Church for different motives...I.e harlots/skirt chasers see the church/mosque as a cheap way of fulfilling their lustful desires

To be on d safe side: GO to Church with only 1 motive in mind- TO KNOW/SERVE/WORSHIP GOD! But in d process of doing that truthfully, God can bless such a person with a wife/good friend
thanks for your contribution.. As painful as the situation on ground presently, its more painful to realise that things may not get any better soon. Be2use we are having more churches(and church attendees) and fewer worshippers. We want to be with christ and the world at the same time. It wont work that way. Lets not also forget in a hurry that God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap...
I believe that there is hope and that God will never give the children's meat to the dogs..
@gracebestowed, thanks for your contribution... Am inspired...
@bisjosh, you need to repent o...
@all, i think if know and do the right thing, things will change...

2 Likes

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Kirinwa: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Bros your head dey there.Seriously I wanted to say something there but network no gree. Imagine someone saying he should get a Prostitute that is God fearing. grin

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Kirinwa: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2013
masagoody: lol... As in ehnn... D guy no hide am at all... This issue is more serious than it appears... I wonder if anything could be done about it. Our parents tried nuturing us in the fear of God, see what we have turned (or what we chose to turn) into...... I wonder what we are teaching our younger ones, or what we would teach our children...

Akpako Master I salute! grin
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by adahib: 11:05am On Mar 19, 2013
apache77: [b]@lefulefu and masagoody- we all know these things na...the churchy churchy types will not do random guys so they select carefully. they have much to lose in terms of reputation and integrity so they tend to go with the commited brothers, they must always be seeing u around or u r in a unit with them. once u r in one church group, activity or the other, all goes. they become more at home with you. they know u have as much to lose as they shd u be the kiss and tell type.

i think i really need to start going to church.who knows? i may score me one or two sweet packages.heheheheheheheh
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by adahib: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013

i think i really need to start going to church.who knows? i may score me one or two sweet packages.heheheheheheheh
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Oahray: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2013
It's amazing how people generalize with such ease. lipsrsealed
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2013
adahib:

God awaits you...
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by itstpia1: 4:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
This thread make sense die. *chewing pop corn and sipping on soda water*

1 Like

Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by masagoody(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
This thread make sense die. *chewing pop corn and sipping on soda water*
chopping alone?.....
do you have an opinion on the topic?
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
apache77:
[b]@lefulefu and masagoody- we all know these things na...the churchy churchy types will not do random guys so they select carefully. they have much to lose in terms of reputation and integrity so they tend to go with the commited brothers, they must always be seeing u around or u r in a unit with them. once u r in one church group, activity or the other, all goes. they become more at home with you. they know u have as much to lose as they shd u be the kiss and tell type.

Bros your 2kobo is worth 1 mill to me. Thank you 4 this valuable info. A eg make I go buy tie begin go church
Re: Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? by wordbank(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
And today na sunday n I no go collect my offerings (gehs)
Chai chai I don loose
Abeg anybody wey collect more than one should pm me some
Na beg I dey beg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) / Should I Marry A Second Wife? / where are the ladies? upload a picture of you in a bikini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.