Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124557 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 5:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Thank God i saw dis thread early. Pls, i nid d manual and aw do i make payment for d video n recieve it cos i stay in abk. evisol96@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Evicsholar: Thank God i saw dis thread early. Pls, i nid d manual and aw do i make payment for d video n recieve it cos i stay in abk. evisol96@gmail.com
give me a call. My number is on the previous page
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by aiyeboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
Aiyeboyx@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2014
I will encourage and plead with everyone to get these videos. If you watch it I can guarantee that you will be inspired to start something. This is the secret of the entrepreneurial success of our brothers on the other side of the Niger. They are quick to learn. I am presently taking my time to put the exact content of the dvd into a pdf format. This is not the same as the one sent to your mails. I want everyone who comes across this thread to change status. I am willing to send the pdf replica of the dvd to you, for a token. Let me rest my case here. Updates on the other business I went into later while in school will be coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nathclinton(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2014
dadojo: give me a call. My number is on the previous page
pls sir my email is judeuwak@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 12month: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2014
You can send me the manuals (or pdf) 12monthnl@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 9:14am On Sep 05, 2014
dadojo: The list of products produced in the video includes:

Dusting powder
Face powder
Perfume
Body cream and lotion
Laundry soap
Toilet soap
Medicated soap
Dish wash
Car wash
Liquid bath soap
Shampoo
Liquid soap
Powdery Detergent
Disinfectant
Germicide
Air freshner
Bleach
Toilet cleaner
Tile cleaner
Balm
Pomade
Hair cream
After shave

For all those who have one question or the other about quantity, with the video all your questions are answered. Even you will be more motivated to start producing your own stuff, if not for comercial purposes for personal use. How about producing your own designers perfume instead of going to the mall to get one for 7k.

pls how those one get nafdac reg? is it expensive? easy to get approval on a product
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
zeekleo:

pls how those one get nafdac reg? is it expensive? easy to get approval on a product
you only need nafdac approval if you are producing a food or drug product. Its not expensive, bt can be frustrating at times because of the nigerian factor.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Before selling my website back then in school, I had this confidence that no matter what I could not be stranded. Selling this website was not the end of my business adventure. I had ideas of legitimate stuffs I could do to make money. Even raising funds to finance my ideas was nt an issue because once my mind was made up on a thing, I could starve myself just to save money for its accomplishment. I am that disciplined. My online business then was a bulksms website. That was in 2012 when network providers still charge 15 naira per sms. Even bulksms then was 5naira per unit, while some were as low as 3naira. I operated that business then for 3 months before selling it. By the 3rd month, I was grossing between 25k to 30k per month. I had never seen money like that. I started gaining popularity in school which was becoming a problem because I was the first and only student who had a bulksms website. I didn't want popularity, but I could not help it as alot of students wanted to pay for sms to me in person. To cut a long story short, I sold the website for 60k after 3months of operation. It was a cheap deal, but a good one to me then. I finally decided to go into another business that will not totally require my input. The bulksms business was really a challenging one, but profitable then with less competition unlike now.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
The other business I ventured into was importation. Let me state here that before you venture into any form of business you must do your deligent research. Do not just import a particular product because someone is doing it and told you it is profitable. Be convinced within you that what you want to do will give you success.

Let me use this opportunity to state one very key but elusive secret to success: MEDITATION
Ask any successful businessman and you will be surprised at the number of hours he spends meditating on the next step to take.

There is no inventor who is not a meditator. One of the qualities of inventors and big business men is their hatred for noise. They regularly want to spend time alone in a quiet place.

If you are good in the art of meditation, you will definitely succeed in business. A lot of people who want to venture into business are loud on the inside. It is ok to be loud on the outside, but silence inwardly is a neccessity if you must succeed.

The inspiration many inventors received either came in their dreams or on the platform of meditation in trying to solve a problem. You must strive to cultivate and develop the art of deep meditation.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Before importing the wristbands, I had to be sure there was market for it. One other thing I was careful about when making my decision to import stuffs from china was not to make the mistake of importing electronic products. This is very risky. I had a friend back then who lost close to 170k by importing flash drives. Over 95% of the flash drives were either bad or malfunctioning. There is no way you can be sure that what you will receive will be in good working condition when importing electronic products. Even using escrow services has its own ups and downs. Once this was settled, I made necessary arrangements and verifications before finally paying for the wristbands. Below is the pictorial procedure from design, to the final production.

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
After what seemed like a very long wait, the goods finally arrived. The market was ready, post-utme was around the corner, nobody was into the sales of customised wristbands which meant no competition. I was happy I was going to make some cool cash. I made contacts with phonebooth operators, recharge card sellers and even photocopy operators. Everyone agreed to be a distrubutor of the wristbands. Preparation was in top gear until something unexpected happened.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Evicsholar: Thank God i saw dis thread early. Pls, i nid d manual and aw do i make payment for d video n recieve it cos i stay in abk. evisol96@gmail.com
aiyeboy: Aiyeboyx@gmail.com
Nathclinton: pls sir my email is judeuwak@gmail.com
12month: You can send me the manuals (or pdf) 12monthnl@gmail.com
Files sent to you all.
More will be sent as soon as I convert them

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
This brings me to my next lesson. Whenever you are planning, always give room for unforseen contigencies. No plan is fool proof.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 07, 2014
I am still giving out the free manuals. So feel free to drop your email addresses and they will be sent to you within 24hrs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2014
update
The wristbands finally arrived. We started a countdown to post utme. I was very sure these stuffs will be sold out in no time. All arrangements had been made. Meanwhile, importing these stuffs was a bit capital intensive. Producing them at China was not expensive in itself, but the cost of shipping the goods was higher than the cost of producing. That was because we opted for courrier delivery. We could not afford to use China iar mail.
I had done this deal with a partner. When I spoke about the profitability of this business to someone, it was quickly adopted and the investor promptly brought in some funds. 90% of the investor's fund was borrowed from a friend. It was borrowed with the hope of making a quick and good returns in less than a month so that the capital can be paid back.

Remember I said earlier that when you have a sound idea, you will always get 1001 interested investors.
But little did we know that ASUU was planning on going on strike. One week to the post utme, they embarked on the strike. Students vacated campus, our goods were on ground, we had dispatched some to be sold. Out of the 1500 pieces produced only 80 had been sold. Market suddenly became slow. Our capital was as stake.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by seyikares(f): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Pls I'm just seeing dis thread, I need d manual too, kindly help me send it 2 seyikale2@gmail.com. .thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by abdulwasee(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Can you pls give the names and address of the buyers of these items: nylon packs, pure water sachets, bottle(glass & plastics) and copper. Thanks for your gesture!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by macodollar: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Oga, I dey hale o. The hustle continues.

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism, install an Original CrossTiger Car Security and Alarm System in your car and sleep with both eyes closed.

Price: #7000

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
update
One of the investor had borrowed some money from a friend to engage in this business deal. After it was well over the time the money was suppose to be paid, the lender was worried and needed the money back. This became a huge source of concern to us all as we never envisaged this delay in the sales of our goods. Everyone was on tension.

At this point I learned another vital lesson: "Never do business with borrowed money, mortgaging your properties in the process." So many people out of desperation go to banks to borrow some money to execute a project or complete a business deal. At the end of the day, they are unable to pay back on the agreed date due to unforseen circumstances or delay on the part of the contract or project giver.

I know of a man who at one point had a house and a mercedes car, doing pretty well as a contractor. But he met his downfall when he won a contract and did not have enough money to execute such. He later went to a money lender to borrow some money. This was a government contract on the construction of some structures. He needed huge capital to execute the project. You know money lenders have the highest interest rates. He was expected to pay 20% interest after the first month on the loan.This was a dangerous deal in my opinion.

Borrowing money from money lenders is one of the most risky step a man will ever take. He was yet to start the project, yet interested had started accumulating on the loan he collected. In about five months, the interest had equalled the loan. He was yet to complete the project because of some community issues. He had to start selling some of his properties to service the loan. It got to a point he sold his car to repay part of his accumulated interest and feed his family.

At the end of the first year, the project was yet to be completed, his accumulated interest on the loan was almost tripple the loan collected plus the loan itself. He finally ended up selling his house to payoff the interest and loan. At this point, the contract was still experiencing a drawback. He had borrowed money from friends and family to feed his household. This once well-to-do man all of a sudden became a shadow of himself.

The last I saw of him, he had become an okada rider.

Lesson: If you must borrow money from any source never do so out of desperation. You may mortgage your unborn children in the process without knowing. Always sit back and weigh your options.

6 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by omonija2000(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
dadojo: I am still giving out the free manuals. So feel free to drop your email addresses and they will be sent to you within 24hrs.
God bless u . Pls I need the manuals and information on how to pay for d video. Kindly send to my email samdee01@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by koning: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Quite interesting. I will be contacting you for both the manual and video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by abdulwasee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
may GOD almighty continue to bless your brain, pls i'm interested in d pdf file too. Stay blessed! abdulwasiu.abdulkareem@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2014
abdulwasee: Can you pls give the names and address of the buyers of these items: nylon packs, pure water sachets, bottle(glass & plastics) and copper. Thanks for your gesture!

I can't really give a generalized answer for this. I only know of steel companies that buy scrap metals. But in order to supply them you have to deliver in tons of weight. There is a steel company in delta.

As for third party buyers, they are available in all towns and cities. Mechanics have knowledge of their location so you can ask one in your locality.

As for nylon packs and pure water sachets, don't know of any buyer or recycling plant.

If you talk about plastic bottles, I think it will be more profitable to sell to the recycling plants which I only know of in lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Gdyne(f): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2014
dadojo:

Please Bros do send to me as well. chikgera@yahoo.com

God bless you.

Manual has been sent to you all"s mail
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by AssoJnr: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
please how do I get a . business plan of a babys collection store. please help me
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
AssoJnr: please how do I get a . business plan of a babys collection store. please help me
Hello, you do not necessarily need a business plan for a collection store. Except you intend to have investors invest in your business. If 100% of the funds is coming from you, then what you have to ensure is good record keeping as this is the heart of every business.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
May you never be left out in fortune!
Pls I nid the video/manual ......talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com
Then where is the plastic recycling location in Lagos and how much do they pay for a kilogram
Thanks bro u are an eyes opener
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
laksyde100: May you never be left out in fortune!
Pls I nid the video/manual ......talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com
Then where is the plastic recycling location in Lagos and how much do they pay for a kilogram
Thanks bro u are an eyes opener
Here is the link to lawma's waste recycling initiative

http://www.lawma.gov.ng/lawma_recycling_plastic.html

As for the price, the last I knew of it was 20naira per kg.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by AssoJnr: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
dadojo:
Hello, you do not necessarily need a business plan for a collection store. Except you intend to have investors invest in your business. If 100% of the funds is coming from you, then what you have to ensure is good record keeping as this is the heart of every business.
please I needed to identify where the market where I could get supplies for in cheaper rate. thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
abdulwasee: abdulwasiu.abdulkareem@gmail.com
laksyde100: talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com
Gdyne: chikgera@yahoo.com
File sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tbatbaby(f): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gud evening!i av some questions to ask u pls!(1) what measuring tool or scale can i use if am producing little quantity for home made use?As in,how do i get kgrams,grams,litres based on d pdf files u sent?
(2) D chemicals used in ur write up like HCL,ETHANOL,ETHYL,AMMONIUM,CHLORINE etc, are they not corrosive/harmful to the skin or nose(percieving)?if yes,which protectives can we use when handling dis chemicals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.