Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124582 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ayescopy: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
@dadojo, may ur life never experience retrogression, tks for sharing ur wealth of experience with us. Pls sir kindly send all the sendable sir, to ayesunday@yahoo.co.uk, we will meet at the top. God bless u sir.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
tbatbaby: Gud evening!i av some questions to ask u pls!(1) what measuring tool or scale can i use if am producing little quantity for home made use?As in,how do i get kgrams,grams,litres based on d pdf files u sent?
(2) D chemicals used in ur write up like HCL,ETHANOL,ETHYL,AMMONIUM,CHLORINE etc, are they not corrosive/harmful to the skin or nose(percieving)?if yes,which protectives can we use when handling dis chemicals?

As an answer to your first question, when making purchase, it is good to buy or order for the chemicals in kilograms or litres. To measure smaller quantities out of the larger ones, lets say you need 5grams of a particular chemical, the easiest way is to use a kitchen scale just like the one in the pix below.
If it is liquid you want to measure, you need to get a measuring cylinder in order to measure milli-litres (ml). A kitchen scale and a measuring cylinder can be easily gotten from the market. The measuring cylinder is usually in glass form, although we have plastic types.

Yes. Some of the chemicals can be harmful. You need to put on protective gloves and nose mask when working. Usually, rubber gloves is recommemded because they can withstand corrosive attacks to a large extent. Please do not use cotton or cloth gloves nor the type used by doctors.

Finally, Like I said in my mail, I strongly recommend the video tutorial for anyone who is serious about producing any of those stuffs. The items and procedures in the manuals have not been tested and proved yet. No information in the manual can be guaranteed to be accurate, but the video has a 100% guarantee.

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Good job OP, had no idea this thread is that informative, pls send me the manual
kfiindustries@gmail.com
thanks and God bless.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2014
update
The ASUU strike was finally suspended and we finalised arrangement for the sales of our customised wristbands. Although we had to re-strategise, the sales process wasn't as fast and smooth as we had anticipated.

One point I want to make to the young folks is: When you are planning to start a business, whether internet or on-ground business, always look at starting a sustainable business. Make sure that whatever business you have choosen to start will be sustainable and be prepared to do whatever it takes to stay in the business. One important stamina every businessman needs is Staying power. This is the ability to see to the breakthrough of any venture you are into. Statistics clearly shows that over 80% of businesses do not stay through the first 5 years of their existence. It is either they are closed down or sold. It is your level of staying power that will determine to a large extent if your business will breakthrough the 5-year threshold irrespective of whether it is profitable or not.

You did your homework before venturing into that business, you saw it as a profitable venture, you knew someone who was doing something similar and was succeeding. So why can't you succeed?

Think about this
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Knowyaself(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2014
@dadojo, God bless you my dear. Pls email me the manual @ charles_oti@yahoo.com, I will call you later for the video.
My best wishes
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by onyeka205(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls can I have the manual? How much is the video? My email is campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by onyeka205(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Can I have the manual? How much is the video? My email is campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayescopy: ayesunday@yahoo.co.uk
imas: kfiindustries@gmail.com
Knowyaself: charles_oti@yahoo.com
onyeka205: campbell205@yahoo.com
Manuals sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
update
After I finally pulled through selling the wristbands, I wasn't motivated enough to bring in another batch from china. Selling them off was a bit stressful. I had to keep track of the sales activity of all my sellers, visiting them everyday to collect the money sold for that day as it would be risky to wait till the following day. This was in order to prevent incidence of non remittance of money sold the previous day.

Although the business was profitable with a possibility of making 150% profit, depending on the quantity of wristbands bought, I had made up my mind to do something much less demanding.

Remember the staying power I talked about previously? It is in situations like this you need to apply it. I didn't stay in the wristband business.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by merit12(f): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
May you live long with your employment

Please send me the pdf batch. 1 nd 2 to. Me

Meritebony@gmail.com
To give mytestimoney

Thank you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
dadojo:

Manuals sent
God bless you mightily.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by abdulwasee(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
File received, thanks so much and GOD bless!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by laksyde100(m): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2014
dadojo:

Manuals sent
Thanks file seen
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by candidbabe(f): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
@dadojo pls send me the manual.
nonye336@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by osenge: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
op u re wonderful, may d almighty bless u .i need d manual at bchioma18@gmail.com.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ACESON: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls do send to me also.

rufwork001@gmail.com

thanks alot
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
ACESON: rufwork001@gmail.com
osenge: bchioma18@gmail.com
candidbabe: nonye336@gmail.com
merit12: Meritebony@gmail.com

Files successfully sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by ayescopy: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Tke u sir, got d mail, n very loaded!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by shaqhead: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Remain Blessed
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by rapmike(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am interested, but will be watching here.

Does your manual and videos talk of packaging?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
rapmike: Am interested, but will be watching here.

Does your manual and videos talk of packaging?
The video talks about packaging your products. As a matter of fact, you will be amased at how easy and cheap it is to produce and package some of these products. Also the contacts of those you can get the packaging materials from is given at the end of the video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by rapmike(m): 1:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
dadojo:
The video talks about packaging your products. As a matter of fact, you will be amased at how easy and cheap it is to produce and package some of these products. Also the contacts of those you can get the packaging materials from is given at the end of the video.

Ok, will send my mail when am ready. Will give this thread a serious look first to decide what i will want to do.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by krystal101(f): 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
God bless you OP! I'm so very interested.
Pls send the manuals 1 & 2 to me : krystal1012002@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
I will tell us a story that gives credence to the saying that "ideas rule the world." Like I said earlier, in life there is always room at the top. It is at the bottom you find over crowding. If you are willing to do what it takes to get to the top you will surely get there. Look around you, see innovations that were thought absolutely impossible decades ago. Who ever thought 80 years ago that man could fly in an aircraft, let alone a spaceship. Even planning a trip to mars. I know the story of an engineer who was unemployed for a very long time, until he got an inspiration to start selling dried catfish. At a point he got connections abroad and presently he exports dried fish to germany and other european countries.
Do not let your academic qualification becloud your sense of entrepreneurial judgement. People care little about your qualifications but care a great deal about what you earn.
For graduates still job searching, you will agree with me that a number of times it has been suggested to you to find something to do no matter how small. These suggestions may have come from either parents, friends or well wishers. Of course those suggestions sounded ridiculous. "How do they expect you a graduate of accountancy to go teach primary 5 pupils for a meagre 9k per month?"
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 12, 2014
krystal101: krystal1012002@yahoo.com
shaqhead: online3rendz@gmail.com

Manuals sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by krystal101(f): 4:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Good morning! So sorry to bother you but I've checked didn't get it. Checked spam sef

dadojo:

Manuals sent
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2014
krystal101: Good morning! So sorry to bother you but I've checked didn't get it. Checked spam sef

What's your email? Or did you send the email to my phone
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2014
krystal101: Good morning! So sorry to bother you but I've checked didn't get it. Checked spam sef

Screenshot. If you have a gmail account, please send.

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 12, 2014
update
I want to emphasize a point I mentioned earlier, which is MEDITATION. This is one powerful force on earth. You maybe a fruit seller (orange for instance), but if you apply deep meditation, think, plan and be focused, you will get from your orange business what civil servants cannot get from their civil service. I remember when I was still in school, I knew after graduation I was going to own my own company. I had been making plans towards this, developing my entrepreneurial skills, reading business books. I have read over 30 books on business and self improvement. I am not there yet, but I can see the sky getting clearer each day.

I also know someone who had graduated but had no job. As an easterner, he had to find a way to hustle (those guys are good in hustling). He decided to push wheelbarrow in the market. He was off loading yams from trucks at the market, carrying to the shops of sellers. Those it looks like an odd job, he was making reasonable income from it. Those wheelbarrow guys most times earn more than teachers and other government workers. The hard working ones amongst them usually earn as high as 70k monthly. If you see one next time, ask them. From wheel barrow pushing, he got to know where the yams are usually brought from and the state you can get it cheapest. In no time, he started making contacts with restaurants and fast food owners. He offered to supply them yams at cheaper rates than what they get it now. Of course, which business owner would not like such a deal?

In no time, he was into real money, no more a barrow pusher. He was innovative. Remember the prodigal son? After a while he came to his senses. He meditated and found a way out of his mess. Avoid being loud on the inside. And utilise fully the inherent power of focus.

Rest my fingers

2 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by krystal101(f): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2014
Pls send it to ify1012002@gmail.com

dadojo:
Screenshot. If you have a gmail account, please send.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by shaqhead: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
dadojo:

Manuals sent
God bless U...Gotten it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.