Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124328 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funmzee(f): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice one@op, pls I also nid d manual.
Funmi4u1@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Godiskind: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op, I appreciate ur good work here. Pls help me forward d stuff in my email: boolshack@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
Please note that the video sending has reached its limit. From friday this week (5/9/2014), I will no longer be sending the dvd out. So if you are still interested, kindly make ur payment before then.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by corpROYAL(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
@dadojo, I thank God for the brain God gives you not only that, you are using such brain to bless people. I pray that you will always be blessed in every area of your life. people like you are scarce, kindly send me the manual on this email stephen4course@gmail.com . Thanking you as you do so.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nafizzey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
dadojo:
It depends on several factors such as the nature of info you have, the age group of people it will benefit, the category of people (are they workers, students, CEOs, politicians, teachers, etc) If these are clearly defined then you can map out strategies on how to make your info/idea appeal to them so that they will be willing to pay to hear it. You did not exactly state what info you intend to market.

Firstly, tnx 4 or responds what I have to offers is nothing new here. Its about Online Making money concept & Mini importation Guide

I attended a seminar early this year about How 2 make money online & imports goods online Cheaply from Abroad. I paid worth #15,000 in order to attend d seminar not knowing all I needed to kick start d Biz is right here on NL cos was new to this site & always not active. Then I was in Schools, thus with school work & other factors was unable to implement d idea.

Now I have graduated some few months back am & idle & want to implement the whole concept but am facing Capital challenge. So Having all this in my mind now, am planning to organize a seminars on mini import Guide 2 people around me & see how it will turn out.

My question 2 you ad expert, What approach/strategy do I use to advert my info, get & persuade their interest convincingly to make it success. thank you. God bless as you do Justice to this....

Secondly, pertaining to the age group& category of people, they are mostly youth & workers.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls no leave me out o

Slidewaxie@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Slidewaxie@gmail.com Thanks
corpROYAL: stephen4course@gmail.com
Godiskind: boolshack@yahoo.com
sammade: naturegifts2002@yahoo.com
I have sent the manuals to everyone
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
dadojo:

I have sent the manuals to everyone
thanks Sir. The pdf has been received.
I will contact you for the video!!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nafizzey:

Firstly, tnx 4 or responds what I have to offers is nothing new here. Its about Online Making money concept & Mini importation Guide

I attended a seminar early this year about How 2 make money online & imports goods online Cheaply from Abroad. I paid worth #15,000 in order to attend d seminar not knowing all I needed to kick start d Biz is right here on NL cos was new to this site & always not active. Then I was in Schools, thus with school work & other factors was unable to implement d idea.

Now I have graduated some few months back am & idle & want to implement the whole concept but am facing Capital challenge. So Having all this in my mind now, am planning to organize a seminars on mini import Guide 2 people around me & see how it will turn out.

My question 2 you ad expert, What approach/strategy do I use to advert my info, get & persuade their interest convincingly to make it success. thank you. God bless as you do Justice to this....

Secondly, pertaining to the age group& category of people, they are mostly youth & workers.

Since you said you attended a seminar while in school to know about making money online and importing stuffs, that may be the best line to tow as the case is presently. You have to go back to schools. ***modified for good***

Let me rest my fingers will continue

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
very enlightening section, awaiting your next post on crap mainly plastic
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls I also need the manual here is my email:zeekleo@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nafizzey(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
dadojo:

Since you said you attended a seminar while in school to know about making money online and importing stuffs, that may be the best line to tow as the case is presently. You have to go back to schools. That is where you have naive minds (pardon me) but business men are also psychologist. Organise similar seminars but this time focus more on polytechnics (if there are any close to you). The reason I say polytechnics is because some of these students do not know their fate after graduation. Actually, if you ask alot of them, they will tell you they want to be self employed after graduation but ask them exactly what they want to do, they can't say. So they are caught in a web of indecision fuelled by a lack of knowledge or business sense. Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of students are not enterprising. They need money, they know some things to do to get money but are not just either willing to do it or motivated enough to do it. The most common option which looks like a quick and fast option is football betting. I would advice anyone reading this not to venture into this. Even though you may have won once or twice, Except you are a WIZARD OF THE THIRD ORDER of course. The ₦1000 or ₦2000 you loose weekly or bi-weekly or even monthly betting can go a long way if you save it for years.
The first business I started in school was with the bursary paid to me by delta state govt - ₦19,000.
As a matter of fact, I lie not, in about 4 months time that same business was making close to ₦30k monthly. I had to sell it because it was growing too big to the point that I could no longer manage it as a student. The only alternative was to get an office. I won't mention the business or the school because folks here might know me. I finally sold off at 60k with 3 bidders for the business. If I had enough business sense as I do now, I would have sold for not less than ₦100,000.
Back to the topic, you can organise similar business for the poly students charging them 10 times lesser than what you were charged if you were really charged up to the sum you mentioned.

Let me rest my fingers will continue
Yes man I really charged such amount for the seminar. very ludicrous fee indeed. Some Nigerians no get human conscience. Mean while, thanks 4 the eye opener. it has added me value. #Appreciates

And please don't leave me out of the eBook bonanza....I need the package as well.
Here's my Email nafizzey5151@yahoo.com

God bless once again
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mama777(f): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls send me d manual to- nduanusi@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Guarantor(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting, God Almighty
will continue to bless d work of ur hands.
Pls I need d manual and DVD.
Kindly send your account details along with the manual and updates to
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless u
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by wealthydan(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2014
time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by lordaustin(m): 4:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Please sir, I need the PDF file too. fidellamo@yahoo.com - thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2014
update
When foreign business men come into nigeria, the first thing they see is opportunity. Opportunity thrives mostly where there is chaos. Foreigners are used to a developed and organised society.

Those developments occur due to innovative thinking. So, the moment you enter a place, the easiest way to find an opportunity is discovering the area there is chaos, the type of problems on ground, the people's fears.

The Nigeria for instance, managing dirt is a problem, there is chaos everywhere, many of the youths are unemployed, power is an issue, and a lot more. I will come back to the issue of scrap business later but first let me give an instance.

With regards to the guy I knew whom I said went into refuse disposal business.
He was an ND student when he got the idea. We were members of the same church, so I knew him relatively well. He went to seek advice from some experienced folks about how to go about the business. Before I continue, let me state here that I have not arrived in any way oo cheesy

As a matter of fact people refer to me as a small boy a lot (Of course, I don't like this). When you are young and tend to be successful, they call you a small boy. (Maybe to humble you) sad

So this dude got approval from the local govt and was given a site to dispose his refuse (Of course this was a big issue for the local govt to handle, and considering the amount they spend monthly to clear refuse dump they were more than willing to give him approval). That is why businesses thrive when there is chaos, but you need to have an idea of solving that chaos for you to thrive otherwise, you will be just like every other person.

Finally I saw him with one rickety truck in our area one of the days (do not really know how he was able to source money to buy the rickety truck sha grin). But one thing I know is that if you have a workable idea, you will get more than enough willing investors (I can confirm this). He was moving from house to house sharing handbills of his refuse disposal business. It was a dirty business I agree, but a noble job all the same. Almost one in three houses he went collected their refuse disposal card because disposing the refuse was also a problem for people, especially when you had to pay fine if caught!

In no time, he was in business. As a matter of fact, their problem later became TOO MANY clients and TOO LITTLE trucks to collect dirts. They charged ₦500 per month then. Now its ₦1,000 and people are happy paying.

The reason I am giving these examples is that from here, some of you might start getting ideas.There is always enough room for everyone to succeed if you want to. All you need to do is solve a problem in a unique way. Most times I meet people who want to go into a particular business because they know someone doing that same business and making some money. I am not against this anyway, but if you must do what someone else is doing then add your signature to it, do it in a unique way.

Its been a while since I saw the dude, (Of course he is now a big shot, a CEO for that matter). But the business is still thriving very very very well. Infact they service almost the whole town. In my neighbourhood alone, they have up to 20 clients. All the tenants in my compound are their client. You can imagine the number of clients they will have in 5 streets, then 20 streets, then 50 streets then the whole town. Multiply that by ₦1000 and do your estimate of his worth and the company's value now. If I call the name of the company, people from where I am might know it so I won't. This example is just for our motivation and learning. If he did it you too can

Later on the issue of crap metals

It seems most thing I am discussing here are only feasible for guys. Ladies please bear with me I will give example of stuffs that are ladies friendly which you can also go into.

Need to rest my fingers

4 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mycece: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Manual please. penexlegal@gmail.com
Godbless you!
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by feeky22: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Pls kindly send me the file too smartfeek@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nafizzey(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2014
please kindly send me the Manual
nafizzey5151@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Nafizzey: please kindly send me the Manual
nafizzey5151@yahoo.com thanks
The manual has been sent. Pls check your mail to confirm
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kevoneal: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2014
eseosek@yahoo.com. Please kindly send me the manual and also the account details for the video-thank U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by chux76(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2014
I have received the e-books, Thanks a lot bro..More power to your elbows. But I hope you will not 4get to send the other batches as you finish converting them. grin grin
Once again...God bless you for the share.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by CrownT(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Please i need the e-book, beck4crown@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
CrownT: beck4crown@yahoo.com
kevoneal: eseosek@yahoo.com
mycece: Manual please. penexlegal@gmail.com
feeky22: smartfeek@gmail.com
lordaustin: fidellamo@yahoo.com
Guarantor: a4labi2013@gmail.com

Manual has been sent to you all"s mail
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by kevoneal: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you very much, I got d manuals, pls I'd like to get the videos how do I pay and get them?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
update
I brought the story of the young millionaire up to illustrate the fact that ideas rule the world. And it doesn't matter how you feel about your idea, once it is workable and profitable you will surely breakforth.

Back to the issue of crap metals, I have the feeling that most folks will not like doing stuff like that for reasons such as 'what friends will say', Family members, they are shy and so forth. Let me state here that if you ashamed of doing what is gainful, you won't be there to enjoy the gains of fame.
It is when you have stories of humble beginnings to tell that your story draws attention. I personally have picked scrap metals from the streets. But like I stated earlier, innovation is what rules our world. You must be an innovative thinker to be successful. I had to think of a more convenient way of gathering scraps. What I actually gathered were empty drink metal cans.

I had to device a way of coming out early in the morning to start gathering the cans so that I would not be seen and believe me I was amazed at how profitable the business actually was. In the first morning I came out, within a space of 2hrs, I was able to gather about 3kg of empty drink cans. Though the worth was small (₦150), it was a good start. Now note that my aim was to raise funds and save to start up a business. You can use these avenues to raise funds anytime. As a matter of fact, these are money lying waste waiting to be picked. So the next time you are broke, just wake up early in the morning and gather enough drink cans as you can. Note that I am not talking about plastic drink cans here. The metal cans are mostly found during weekends.

Some of you may not know where to sell these cans, in every city or town there is always a buyer for these stuffs, except you live in extremly remote places like Chibok cheesy
Just go to any mechanic workshop and ask about those who buy spoilt car batteries. Once you locate them, most definitely they will be dealer of scrap items as well. But if not, ask those same buyers of condemned car batteries where you can sell old drink/wine glass bottles! There you are, they definitely will buy scrap metals as well.

So, the next time you are about to complain of not having money to start up a business, just remind yourself that it is because you have not decided to do what it takes to make money without money.

These businesses do not require capital to startup, but can fetch you thousands in a short while. Those in lagos or very populated areas even have greater chances of succeding.

Will give tips later on a few internet businesses you can start, but these require your capital investments and its definitely not ₦1000.

Succeeding is easy. The road to success is what looks rough.

4 Likes

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
kevoneal: Thank you very much, I got d manuals, pls I'd like to get the videos how do I pay and get them?
Please call me on my phone or send me a mail requesting for the video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
zeekleo: very enlightening section, awaiting your next post on crap mainly plastic

Recycling of plastics is a new venture in Nigeria, and I think lagos has a recycling plant for pet bottles. Except you live in lagos or are willing to go into the business full time, you may not readily find third party buyers for plastics.

All the same this is a new area that is LARGELLLYY under-tapped. Have you seen the huge litter of empty lacasera and other plastic drink bottles on the side of every Nigerian highway? My friend you can as well be on your way to becoming the next innoson and dangote of Nigeria. Think of a way to gather these empty plastic bottles, employ people to do it if you can, write a good business proposal concerning this and you will definitely get a willing investor. Be innovative! If you do not setup your own recycling plant, you can as well gather and take to lagos to sell. If you reside in lagos, then perfect! I know of a dude who ventured into this business in Nigeria and Cnn got him interviewed.
I think a kilogram of these plastic botles cost ₦20. In a day, if you do the search yourself or get people to do it for you, you should be able to gather up to 100kg. No jokes. These stuffs are literally everywhere. Even blocking our gutters Now, aiding flooding of our streets.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by zeekleo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
thanks I got the manuals cant wait for the rest.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nafizzey(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
dadojo:
The manual has been sent. Pls check your mail to confirm
thanks I got it God bless
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by funmzee(f): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
I didn't get d manual. Pls do send me one
funmi4u1@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.