Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (124506 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
If you have learnt anything or like and want these posts to continue, then please lend your hand & be a support to the flow of EMPOWERMENT and INFORMATION by liking bizguides' facebook page. It will only take approximately 30 seconds to do if your network is fast. Click Here
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by tuslakoncept: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Legalize your business, get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.

Business Enterprise
Limited Liability Company etc.

Don't loose business oportunities as a result of poor write ups, get help with your write ups:
Business Proposals
Business Letters
Company Profile/Brochure
Business Plans
Business Presentation...

Call 07031315222, BB: 2A4E4D29
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
dadojo:
Thanks for understanding. You can be sure all I have and all I know will be deposited on the website: www.bizguides.us
okay thank you so much will always visit as usual..
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2014
I spoke about a lady in my previous post who relayed a story to me.
contd
For some time, She was been pressured continually to become a member of the thrift society in the organisation where she works. But due to previous experiences, she was reluctant. After a while, she noticed there was a particular man people always made reference to when trying to persuade her to join. They use him as a yardstick why she should not be afraid of joining; saying "since that man is a member of the executive in the thrift society, everyones' money would be safe." She finally joined the thrift society, but not without letting the Man know she was joining because of him. After some months into her joining, the usual financial mis-management issue cropped up. Everyone was apprehensive, even "our Man of integrity" started telling a different story, 'Though he was an executive, he had no hand in the missing funds.' Unfortunately, this did not prevent him from being arrested. The lady got him arrested for her money because he was the one she knew personally. The part that really got me intrigued was the length this man went to clear his name. He paid-off the lady's money immediately from his own pocket just so that no one will hear of his arrest. He also charged her not to tell anyone she arrested him.
Maintaining integrity for this Man was expensive, but he had to pay the price to retain the prize.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
I'll be relaying the story of a young man who lost his dad so many years ago, but is presently on his way to abundance through photography business. All it takes is determination.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
this thread is bcomin so dull n quiet, wots d problem?
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
osina1414:
this thread is bcomin so dull n quiet, wots d problem?
Maybe it's because the sales of DVDs have stopped. And I have lots of stuffs on my hand right now, making regular update of the thread more and more herculian.

If you do not want to miss any update at all, then I'll advice you follow bizguides on facebook by clicking here
ok... ok... will resume sales tomorrow.

Production DVD now available at a give away price of ₦1200. Offer valid till January 2015 smiley
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Do not miss any update on our facebook page
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=dadojo post=28171928]
Maybe it's because the sales of DVDs have stopped. And I have lots of stuffs on my hand right now, making regular update of the thread more and more herculian.

If you do not want to miss any update at all, then I'll advice you follow bizguides on facebook by clicking here
I'ev done dat already
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by mama777(f): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2014
this is one in a life time opportunity as you empower yourselves through this skills acquisition in portharcourt

liquid soap productions
information and internet marketing
book publishing
speech writing
car tracking technology
public speaking
computer packages
auto cad
driving
poultry farming
and much more for just 6,800
call 08103291296
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by steve888(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2015
dadojo:

ok... ok... will resume sales tomorrow.

Production DVD now available at a give away price of ₦1200. Offer valid till January 2015 smiley
I don't why I did not discover this thread last year, my oga I hope am not too late oooh. Pls help me too, I have subcribe to your mail list. Will call you to get the dvd from you soon. Tks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by prettyrach(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
jcrachyola@yahoo.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by crumboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
kolapohorlaborday@gmail.com dats d mail..tnks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Happy New yr, everyone!!!! It's great to be back again. I sincerely missed all my thread followers, contributors and friends (e-friends). I've been receiving loads of calls since my last update in November, hence I'm forced to resurrect this thread once again.

In this new year, expect more business tips, business lessons, free give-aways and probably partnership ventures from me and my Company.

A toast in advance to the success of every follower of this thread, this new year 2015 smiley

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by steve888(m): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
@dadojo so
dadojo:
Happy New yr, everyone!!!! It's great to be back again. I sincerely missed all my thread followers, contributors and friends (e-friends). I've been receiving loads of calls since my last update in November, hence I'm forced to resurrect this thread once again.

In this new year, expect more business tips, business lessons, free give-aways and probably partnership ventures from me and my Company.

A toast in advance to the success of every follower of this thread, this new year 2015 smiley
o happy to see you back. Sir what about us that miss out last year? Hope to see more business tips this year from ymy leader. Cheers
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm presently in one of the rural towns in Enugu State to assess the operations of an NGO and design a website for them. I got this job through a Contact who recommended my Company. Will send some pictures later tomorrow.

This will lead me to the topic of NETWORKING! To succeed in the business world, you need a strong network circle. More on this later.

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorry everyone, wasn't able to update earlier as I promised. Will do so in a jiffy.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
In my previous post of last year, I took time to motivate, share and sell business ideas and tips. This phase of postings is not going to be much different. There's just going to be more of sharing some principles of success including advanced workable business ideas. Some of which I have implemented myself. It's going to be an eye opener for the open minded.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Ekken: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2015
keep growing by God's grace
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by haconni(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=dadojo post=25999971]Before I continue let me talk about the power of focus. To truly succeed greatly in business, you must be a person of focus. Just like the cheetah, during hunting it locks in its prey or target so no matter how the prey tries to run in a zigzag manner, the cheetah never looses it. The only factor that prevents a cheetah from catching its prey is lack of stamina. The cheetah lacks stamina for long distance race, but posses the stamina of focus. The lioness on the other han

Hello our mentor and orator, I've been so overwhelmed reading you from page 0, you re not only awe-inspiring but fun to be with. Let me know when next you have your seminar.

Pls also send me your manual if the grace hasn't finished. Lols
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Due to a "Shift" in Ideology, this thread no longer fits into the current posting. A new thread has been created to cater for that shift. You can follow here: www.nairaland.com/2130519/need-business-come-get-one
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by profsupra(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
Suiohorlayinkar@gmail.com.
Please can I get the pdf manual sir.
Thanks
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by egopersonified(f): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rich dad poor dad naija version. Thank you for opening our eyes and minds.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by motemi111(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks for.the great work done here, more power to your elbow. I joined this discussion late and pls i wouldnt mind having the pdf format of the manual. Thanks..
adeyemifatoyinbo@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Good Morning Dadojo, I would like to have a copy of the pdf document as well as the dvd if it's . Thanks @Dadojo
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by youngestpr(m): 6:05am On Feb 22, 2015
I would like to remind us all that to every action there is always an equal but opposite reaction. Kindly consider your environment before you go into any business no matter how 'money-making' it is. For example, if you have little children around you, make sure you have taken good care of the risk before you go into soap production.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by bisfal: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Good morning,
Pls I need the pdf files of the manual and I also need the video. How much will it cost me. My email address is: ofalola@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Olabisi
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
bisfal:
Good morning,
Pls I need the pdf files of the manual and I also need the video. How much will it cost me. My email address is: ofalola@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Olabisi

I have been getting a lot of request about the production video. For that reason, I have compressed the videos into downloadable sizes. I therefore will be making the video available for download. Simply request for the download link and I'll get it sent to you.
The average size of one episode is 60-80mb. There are four episodes in total.

Cheers...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by hebronconcept: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (43) (Reply)

Soap-making Business In Nigeria / 10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.