Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) (126382 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
well done boss.... Greatness will never cease in your life.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
pls I have a question on the condense milk and yogurt production she. u say boiled water do u min warm or hot boiled water please clarify tanks...
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
jaydee87:
pls I have a question on the condense milk and yogurt production she. u say boiled water do u min warm or hot boiled water please clarify tanks...

Boiled water, left to become warm.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by jaydee87(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2014
dadojo:

Boiled water, left to become warm.
tanks so much....
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
@Op, what is d estimated cost of aquirin d equipments as stated in d begining of this thread if i chose 2 set up somtin @ atleast a medium scale level.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
The rich see opportunities in problem, but the reverse is the case with the poor. Earlier, I made mention of seizing opportunities where there is a problem. The housing and construction boom that china is enjoying was due to someone seizing an opportunity being created by the ever increasing population, lack of good housing infrastructure and an abundance of steel. Today, china leads when it comes to infrastructures. Their economy is majorly driven by the export of steel and technology. Nigeria on the other hand, presents similar opportunity to discerning individuals for wealth creation. Providing affordable housing is a major challenge for our government and stakeholders. With an ever increasing population, skyrocketing prices of houses, one can only see the opportunity being created. You may wonder how this has created an opportunity; I will tell you how.
In my next post...

To download your manual go to www.bizguides.us its 100% free!!!

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2014
Some examples of building projects been undertaken using plastic bottles.

For more insight on this kind of projects, check www.bizguides.us

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2014
New pdf file added: How to Make banana ice cream
Download Here: http://www.bizguides.us
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
update
Everyone who wants to succeed in business must know that advertising is an integral part of business success. This time of internet exposure, so many businesses do not yet take full advantage of the vast opportunities the internet presents in exposing their businesses to the world. No matter the kind of business you are into, whether plumbing, selling of cloths, tailoring, electrician, mechanic, etc. You need to advertise your business.
While operating my first business, I knew I needed to advertise otherwise I would be left behind in the competition. My business was just some weeks old and things were moving at snail speed. You know, starting a business newly, you would expect the money to start rolling in immediately. This was not to be the case. As a matter of fact, after about 3 weeks of hosting my website, I had only about 5 registered user: Myself and four other of my facebook friends; Funny but frustrating. None of them were paying customers, including myself.
I desperately needed the money to start rolling in, I had made some expenses and needed to recoup my investment, I had bills to pay and I had my stomach to cater for. The first alternative that came to my mind was to start going about telling people about my business, using word of mouth. It worked to an extent. By the end of the 4th week, I had already gotten 2 paying clients: my pastor and my class representative at school.

to be contd

Read More Here: http://www.bizguides.us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2014
Sir, good morning, i just joined the trend, i hope am never too late to receive the production pdf file. I really love your goodwill.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 7:34am On Nov 06, 2014
Your advise is really motivating, sir, can you help us with the NAFDAC registration issue?
Still following.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2014
2ndking:
Your advise is really motivating, sir, can you help us with the NAFDAC registration issue?
Still following.
Visit this website to download the pdf files: www.bizguides.us
Incase you are serious about producing, contact me for the video.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by 2ndking: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Incase you are serious about producing, contact me for the video.[/quote]
sir, your contact please.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
2ndking:

sir, your contact please.
09035726810 or send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
Another file has been added: How to produce emulsion paint

Go to www.bizguides.us to download pdf file.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
An opportunity for partnership.

Regular followers of this thread will be well aware of my generous and unreserved effort towards motivating, empowering, and assisting all those who need the required push, idea, information and resource needed to startup their own business and succeed. This same zeal and unrelenting effort has further propeled me to seek a wider audience in order for the message of business & career breakthrough to be spread far and wide. I had sleepness nights typing and converting doc files to pdf. I spent time and effort burning, copying and sending video files to everyone who ordered for it. If for nothing else, I am happy I have made some people happy and productive. Well, it has gone beyond the confines of nairaland. In just 6 DAYS of the website creation: www.bizguides.us it has received 9126 hits and 756 page views as at my writing this, with facebook fans of over 200 (Note that nairaland referrals roughly account for only 30% of the site visitors). Beating my nairaland 16,000+ views record which was achieved in 2months plus. In line with this, I am seeking a hard working associate. The job of updating the site is getting more tedious by the day, as I have other businesses to attend to. If interested, state your interest here, or better still contact me before sunday. But before you do so, note that this is not an employment window; ITS A PARTNERSHIP window. Working and walking with the wise will definitely leave you wiser...

1 Like

Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
dadojo:
[/quote]
dadojo post=27805605:

Go to www.bizguides.us to download pdf file.
[quote author=dadojo post=27813508]
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
After a long period of silence and absense, I am back to finally update this thread daily. I had to make sure things were right on the 'blog-end'
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
update

Anyone who boasts of the habit of personally inspecting all the details of his business is either not an able leader or he is the head of a very small business. The sentence, ‘‘I haven’t had time’’ is said to be the most dangerous sentence in the English language. Anyone who makes such an admission confesses his lack of ability as a leader. The real leader has time for everything necessary to his successful leadership.
*An efficient leader is not necessarily the person who appears to be the busiest, but he is the person who can so organize his plans that he can efficiently direct and keep large numbers of other people busy. The man who can get things done is much more profitable to a business house than the man who actually does the work.
*The efficient manager has a keen sense of justice and deals with his followers fairly and justly.
*An efficient leader assumes full responsibility for the acts of his subordinates. If they make mistakes, he assumes that he is the one who has really made the mistake because it was he who chose the subordinates.
*An efficient leader reaches decisions quickly and changes them slowly. There are circumstances, of course, which call for slow deliberation and the examination of facts before an intelligent decision can be reached. However, after all the available facts have been gathered and organized, there is no excuse for delaying decision and the person who practices the habit of delay cannot become an effective leader unless he masters this shortcoming...
Read More
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Evicsholar(f): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
[quote author=dadojo post=27898483][/quote] Welcome back Sir.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
dadojo:
Planning is an integral part of life. In whatever you do, whether it is for profit or not you need to plan.

As you set about your business, you must always consider the consequences of your actions. Don't just rush straight into doing a business; hoping it will work out exactly the way you want it. There are many people who have caused serious problems to themselves, simply because they took to a business without proper planning.

I recently wrote an article about something similar. The section that reminds me of your comment is below

“Why should I spend so much time writing a business plan when I can be running my business?” “I don’t have time to write a business plan”. “Nobody will read it, so why bother?” These are comments I hear on a daily basis regarding why a business does not have a business plan. The statement that I always reply with is – “so, your business has not been planned and you’re just guessing.” A business plan is more than a pack of papers that have been packaged, and presented professionally.

Writing a plan sets the direction of your business. It helps clarify ideas and provides a reference point in times of difficulty or change. Your plan is your business bible, and can help you avoid costly mistakes and ensure long-term success.
http://mynaijanaira.com/how-to-write-a-killer-business-plan/
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Evicsholar:
Welcome back Sir.

Thanks. You are a regular follower of this thread.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by munex007(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2014
pls send to my email..munex007@gmail.com
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Hormorthorshor(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sir, I'll be glad to receive the manual via PDF.......my mail: hormorthorshor@gmail.com

Regards
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
munex007:
pls send to my email..munex007@gmail.com

Subscribe with your email here
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hormorthorshor:
Sir, I'll be glad to receive the manual via PDF.......my mail: hormorthorshor@gmail.com

Regards

Subscribe with your email HERE
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
A guy paid 1500 for the production video since september, saying the balance will be paid at a later date. According to him, he resides in Ibadan. Its been over a month now, I have not heard from him. Well the balance payment has been waived and the dvd has been sent to ibadan. Please, if you are reading this, kindly contact me for details on how to collect the dvd.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Hypraise(f): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just saw dis thread. God bless u dadojo! Welldone!. Read d first 2 pages and skipped to d last. Dnt knw if av missed so much inbtw. Visited to site too, could not download the manuel. Am I late?

I need help with a biz plan please. I hav a registered confectionary biz which hasn't been booming. I actually need an outlet, so I need help with a bank of industry loan too.

I really appreciate ur free heartedness. U be real delta man(d bigheart state)
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
I am discontinuing the sending of the old manuals because I have observed that the procedures and descriptions explained and highlighted therein are not exactly acurate. The new set of production manuals are being compiled and these ones might not be distributed freely like the old ones were. To get these, you may need to invest the sum of ₦1000, payable through bank transfer. This is not a charge per se. If I am asked to charge for the manuals, I'll charge say ₦3500, or maybe ₦5000 because compiling these manuals cost me time and money NOTE that this price will only be available to the first 10 people. I am also compiling a NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN manual of 100 BUSINESSES you can start in Nigeria. I will give details on this later.

I will also be giving some tips and tricks on how I have succeeded in building my ICT COMPANY within a space of 4 MONTHS, Barely one year after schooling. And finally, a whatsApp group will be created.

My mobile number? It is 09035726810. Call for atm transfer.
Re: Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2014
dadojo:
Later on I will be telling everyone how I have been able to make millions from this. I believe in life, one man's success does not hinder another. The reason I am posting this info here is so that we can all succeed. I know what I have made organising seminars and trainings for schools, churches and the general public. Nigeria is large, information rules. Marketting information can make anyone (irrespective of your gender or age) a millionaire.

Pls do u know how to produced cool water starch? Im intrested here is my email laundryicon@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (43) (Reply)

How Much Capital Will Be Needed To Start A Mini Supermarket? / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.