Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (22902 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by gidjah(m): 3:25am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=MIZTHANG][b][/b] [b]For those of you who think that I am lying or I am a hypocrite. It was not me who asked for a divorce from my husband inspite of all I have been through with him. My husband was the one who went to the lawyers. I do admit that it takes two to tango. My parents were married till my father died so I know the importance of being together. I have tried everything with him from marital counselling, to elderly family members mediating between us even our grown up children tried to talk to him about this.

Instead, he has abandoned his own family (father, mother, kids) because of this. I was even insulted by him and his younger new traditional wife (whom he apparently went to naija to marry traditionally) ON MY BIRTHDAY when I tried again to resolve any issues we have.

I KNOW LOTS OF LADIES WILL HAVE ANSWERS FOR YOU AS it is already pouring in right now (since emotion is aways a problem wit una)!as 4d men,we will kip following in 3D wit No comments.for a 24yr old marriage?!
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by wilsonfelix06: 4:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster i really love to share. My name is Wilson Felix from the Canada. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and i never knew what was going on, i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and i did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn't easy, i thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr OSAUYI who helped him get back his wife also. I never believe in spell casting in my entire life or a magic because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together into a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and i am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing similar situation to contact him on OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2348100515075 and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by AnitaAaron1: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2014
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA was, I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2347030770456

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by AnitaAaron1: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
My Name is Anita Aaron I live in USA , I married to my husband for 10 years and we were both bless with three Kids living together as one love, until 2013 when things was no longer the way it was 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the next three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr OSARO but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This DR OSARO is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address: OSAROSPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR OSAROSPELLHELP@YAHOO.COM OR YOU CALL CALL HIS HOT LINE ON +2347030770456

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by curtinruber1121: 3:13am On Sep 16, 2014
[b]Hi I am Curtis Ruben New York (USA). I am 57 years of age I got married before 27 years. 11 years my wife die and I was alone. I am running a software company so in my office there was a Divorcee woman approx 35 years old, after my wife death she came closer to me and slowly we started an affair she is very pretty and beautiful and I really love her as I used to love my wife she also loves me as her husband we were living together at my home from last six months everything was going on very good I was very happy but before two months she started ignoring me and she left my home and whenever I call her she gives me an excuse and finally before 25 days she said to me that she can’t do it further she does not love me I was shocked what happened my heart was broken and literally I cried too much on that day I was mad nothing was right I tried to convinced her a lot but everything was useless, I can’t describe my situation but by chance I got the help of dr.Trust, on internet as I have told you I am owner on a software company so I didn’t believe at starting but I did not have any option so I talked to Dr.Trust he gave me 48 Days time to complete my work and he said that she will come back herself.it happened as he claimed I am very grateful to Dr.Trust we are now happy as ever before,dr.trust make her know how much we are meet to be together. If you are there having any problems in your relationship...you have to hurry up and get it touch with Dr.Trust is there to help you(ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com tel: +2348156885231) i am so happy to share these my testimony with you. [/b][i][/i]

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by cisse7575(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2014
m a nigerian spiritual Healer
that Provide Services For Spiritual Healing,
Herbal Healing,
Native Healing,
Spell Casting Services
And solves most problems with sicknesses failed
by other doctors and healers by using the power
of the Holy Quran. i'm an experience in treating
and solving most problems
and complications affecting the majority of people
among the populations in Nigeria . If you have
been suffering with a lot of difficulties and blinded
by not knowing what to do about it ,It is time to
give your self a question that why others are
happy and successful all the time in their lives
while you are not? No matter whatever cultural
background or religious believer you are, but as
long as you’re
a human being this can be the solution of your
problem. BELOW ARE our SERVICES
Prayer from the holy Quran to take away bad luck
& give good luck in life
Fix broken relationships, marriages
Treat pregnancy problems
Fight evil , witchcraft , ghost, bad spell, Curses,
Nightmares & cleans homes.
Bring back lost lover, families, Friends, wealth
& properties
Makes court cases ,divorces , bad debts to
disappear.
Herbs for losing weight
Solve financial and domestic difficulties
Payer to bring back stolen goods.
Sale quick potions to boost
customers in business.
Gain promotions at work place.
Make your admired partner to be yours.
Prayer that can make you have a good
job.
Stop someone to interfere in your love
relationship & family.
Mixtures of herbs for intimate weakness.
Herbs to enlarge your intimate system to
satisfy your partner.
Cure long illnesses.
Treat intimate transmitted infections quickly.
Lucky prayer to increase your wealthy.
Powerful herbs for curing early expulsion.
Work to protect away from car
robbers,hijacker , properties attacks Etc….
Is your husband having an affairs and you
suspect him to cheat on you or a wife?
Is he or she weak in bed or stingy with money?
doesn’t he or she want to give you what you ask
for?
Is there some body jealous with your relationship
and try to separate you? especially relatives?
Is your partner delaying your marriage or don’t
want to give you a child.
I also have the mixed remedies to cure defiant
diseases like:- Asthma, Diabetes, Blood pressure,
long
illnesses, Cancer, lung infection, and many more.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by andrea22: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by hope2sweet: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
*After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with
me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I
wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him
with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to
someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that
could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't
believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster
called Dr BALAYA and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that
everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it
was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call
and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that
he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and
went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since
then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship
problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the
only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and
who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the
help of the spell caster, his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
http://doctorbalaya.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ann1111: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am Mrs ANDERSON ANN from USA, i want to share a testimony of my life to every one. i was married to my husband Barry Morgan, i love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Clara who en charm him with his beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. i was so confuse and seeking for help, i don't know what to do until I met my friend Miss Rose and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr Iyayi. who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 3days. Miss Rose ask me to contact Dr Iyayi. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by three days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After three day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came upon him that he will never leave me again or the kids.it was the spell that was casted on him that was working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr.Iyayi on any problem in this world, he is very nice, here is his contact driyayilovespellhome@gmail.com. or contact him through his website address: http://driyayilovespellhome.webs.com You can also contact him through his mobile: +2347032617285.
You can also view my testimony on my blogger site: http://andersonann511..com/201 .He is the best spell caster.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by parkerkaren: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. am Parker Karen from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. but i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. then he filled for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... he moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. so a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.fara love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. and she introduced me to the spell caster.at first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after two days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. his contact address Faraspelltemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life again. tel:+2348071398555.

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by SofiaAnna1: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Wow i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR GREAT he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being treathened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR GREAT and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told me not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the spell cast , my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here is email (GREATLOVESPELL1@GMAIL.COM)OR GREATLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS NUMBER ON +2347030770456 is ready to help you out okay

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by ann1111: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Hi My name is 'Bruno Rico' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via eromosalspiritualtemple@gmail.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by SofiaAnna1: 2:32am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello friends am Sofia Anna by name, i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR GREAT he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being treathened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR GREAT and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told me not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the spell cast , my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here is email (GREATLOVESPELL1@GMAIL.COM)OR GREATLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS NUMBER ON +2347030770456 is ready to help you out okay

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by stacybrown160: 3:20am On Sep 25, 2014
PLEASE BE VERY CAREFULLY ON THIS BLOG, THEY ARE REAL SCAMS! DR MALAIKA ODOGWU IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST! HIS EMAIL IS ( odogwumalaika@gmail.com ),
I LOST ABOUT $3,000 DOLLARS TO THESE FAKE IMPOSTERS CLAIMING TO BE A REAL SPELL CASTERS, BECAUSE I WAS DESPERATELY IN NEED OF HELP TO BRING BACK MY BELOVED HUSBAND BUT I GOT NOTHING.
I WAS EMOTIONALLY DOWN FOR A VERY LONG TIME. THANKS TO THE SPELL CASTER CALLED DR MALAIKA WHOM I MET ONLINE AFTER MY FRIEND TRACY TOLD ME ABOUT HOW HE HELPED HER.
SO I GAVE HIM ALL TRUST, AND GUESS WHAT? HE TRANSFORMED MY FAMILY BACK IN JUST THREE DAYS, MY HUSBAND CAME BACK! THAT IS NOT THE END OF WHAT THE GREAT
SPELL CASTER (DR MALAIKA) DID FOR ME. I ALSO TOLD HIM I COULDN’T GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD AND HE PREPARED A SPELL FOR ME, MY HUSBAND SLEPT WITH ME FOR ALMOST
A MONTH THEN ON THE SECOND WEEK I MISSED MY PERIOD AND I WENT TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL AND THE DOCTOR SAID I AM PREGNANT, I WAS SO MAD I COULD NOT
CONTROL MY EMOTIONS IN THE CLINIC. THAT’S HOW I GOT MY FAMILY AND LOVE BACK. IF YOU ARE STILL IN THIS CONDITION PLEASE WASTE NO TIME TO CONTACT HIM NOW WITH:
odogwumalaika@gmail.com
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by andrea22: 1:20am On Sep 26, 2014
my name are andrea loops.and i want to thank dr alexzander for saving my home and making my husband ten times rich than he was before. I was in a relationship where my partner was not paying enough attention to me, never told me that he loves me only when I asked him and I was never a priority in his life. One day I start searching for help and I heared about dr. alexzander Hightemple. He just safe my relationship. He did a spell charm to safe my relationship. Today I'm grateful to dr Alexzander Hightemple who did an amazing work. He safe our relationship and today my partner treat me like a queen. I became everything for him. Don't think too much anymore because god has sent a great spell caster who can do all things,just to see smile on the face of young lovers and family. contact him at alexzanderhightemple@gmail.com . He is the one who will and can help you in what so ever situation you fine yourself into.
once again i say thank you for your deeds dr alexzander me and my family are greatfull to you and your gods.....
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by SofiaAnna1: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello friends am Sofia Anna by name, i never thought i will happy in my life ever again, i want you all to thank DR GREAT he is a father that takes care of his children the spell caster of our time, he has saved me from a very ugly situation that almost made my life miserable and i want you all to thank him for me,my husband and i have be married for so many years now with children and the relationship was being treathened by a small girl in his working place,she was almost destroying my home i met so many spell casters but to no avail until i met a friend who came from africa and she told me about DR GREAT and i decided to contact him and try him out as i was losing faith in all spell casters, but he told me not to worry that now am in his temple everything will be alright he assured me 100% that his spell has no side effects and that it will work straight and save my home and my marriage and after he has performed the spell cast , my husband came back to us with love and affection and he loved us more and more and he never looked back or none did his love for me waiver, if you are also experiencing this sort of your situation in your home, if your husband is drifting away, if you are experiencing a broken home or you have lost your husband to a young woman outside there then look no further help is here is email (GREATLOVESPELL1@GMAIL.COM)OR GREATLOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS NUMBER ON +2347030770456 is ready to help you out okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem / Man Declines Family’s Sanction On Wife’s Adulterous Act In Delta / Lady Cries Out As Man Makes Move To Snatch Her Late Dad’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.