Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (22574 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by mary607: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
My name is CLIFFORD MARY from USA .I am here to give testimony on how got my husband back. My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR OZIL. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can pay anything in appreciation. I still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Thomas last month. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you DR OZIL, You can reach him via email:drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com you can also contact him through his website:http://drozilsolutionhome.webs.com/ He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(cool If you need financial stance.
(9) Herbal care.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2014
Typical. Comments are flying on a one sided story. For a man to divorce his wife after 24 years.....c'mon there is more to the story.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by MrsShirley: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2014
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony i have ever seen..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, after my husband separated me and my marriage of 8 years was broken down and i was totally inconsolable and without hope because i have tried all means to get my husband back after much pleading and did everything possible to make sure that he comes back, but nothing worked out for me.... And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called Lord Lugard on the forum.. And i saw how Lord Lugard reunited a family and brought the Husband of a woman back to her in just 24 hours..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Lord Lugard did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband came to my house and knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Lord Lugard.. you are certainly a God sent to me and my entire life and family.. he did his work just as he guaranteed me in 24 hours and it yielded an optimistic result to me and i was able to get my Husband back. right now my Husband has falling so much in love with me and my kids like never before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and wanted him, i really don't know how best to be grateful to you Lord Lugard for bringing happiness into my life and family, and now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: http://miracletemplespells.webs.com Email: miracletemple@live.com... Mrs Shirley Brett from Texas City..

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by apolonius(m): 4:02am On Jul 19, 2014
It is a sad and bitter story. I feel disturbed reading this and just amused at the quick litany of divorce lawyer suggestions some of us have recited here. Can't give advice or make suggestions around reconciliation lines? With stated facts,can be probe more and think out ways they can settle these issues?

The cheating dimension is disturbing as outrageous as the facts of it.

Madam,on his part what has he complained about?What reasons is he giving for insisting on divorce?

Yes,nobody should stay in a marriage with the stated circumstances,yet we also can hear more dimensions to the story and see if there are opportunities for peaceful resolution of the issues central to this divorce march.

May Christ inspire your hearts to forgive and be better for each other and the kids He blessed you with. Stay strong woman.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by princevinco(m): 4:04am On Jul 19, 2014
Your case is touching and I advice that you get a good lawyer to handle it. It is better done in UK than in Nigeria.
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by joescandra1: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2014
I am joes candra, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank DR.OSAUYI for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. Three days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 6 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR.OSAUYI released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I`m writing this testimony right now I`m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my boyfriend is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that`s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to DR.OSAUYI for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in any situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM that is his email address bye. web site http://osauyilovespell.webs.com

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by thiefnubu(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok we haff hear
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2014
{Think twice before you close the door}
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by BellaTina1: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
My Name is Bella Tina, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OSAUYI has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Alans Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr OSAUYI for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email OSAUYILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life. or you can call the great man on +2348100515075 thanks

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JACOBBRUCE: 4:36am On Aug 24, 2014
How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr momodo, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr momodo's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr momodo, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High momodospelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: momodospelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by JACOBBRUCE: 4:43am On Aug 24, 2014

My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr momodo, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr momodo's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr momodo, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High momodospelltemple@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: momodospelltemple@gmail.com

Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by SimmonsFlora1: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadHolyspellcast@gmail.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..
Re: Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! by adamstrace1: 6:27am On Aug 30, 2014
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.my name is Adams Trace i am from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help. i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called Dr.ogala, he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him Dr.ogala. I contacted his email address.And i told him everything that happen all he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after One hour my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again. So my advice for you now is to contact this same email addresssadHolyspellcast@gmail.com, if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems. He can use his HOLY spell to help you. his web site http://holyspellcast.webs.com and you can also call him +2348039456308 THANKS..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl / What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.