Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum (5782 Views)

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman / Govs. Forum: Fashola Requests Suit withdrawal Against Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ibedun: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Like me going to the UK and telling the British guy "I am here to develop your land"

cry

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
What amazed me most was ,One Iboela tagin Yoruba girls prostitute..C'on that is like sayin yorubas are the tribe dealin with fake stuffs instead of Igbo

lol while Everygirl u petronise on lagos strt bears names like Ngozie,franka,Chidima,mercy,joy et al which ar Iboela' names

heheh u pple thought u can cover ur shame ways?
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
ibedun: Like me going to the UK and telling the British guy "I am here to develop your land"

cry

Don't mind those 21century slaves o'jare. at d right time we will dump their as.s.

A wise man builds his home first before he decides to help build another's man house or home.
yeye pple
hehehe hehehe
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by WilyWily: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:
But i do not remember anyone begging ibos to come and develop our region for us.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. Why can't you ibos develop your cursed land instead of fixating on developing your enemies region.

When this dumb contraption goes bellyup, where are you enterprising ibos going? We do not recognise "Igbo lagosian" in our culture.
Yorubas are Confused people, Yes your people begged them, have you forgotten how you people sacrificed thousands of your Yoruba brothers to bring Igbos back to a country they rejected.
and get this into your brain- Lagos is a free gift given to Igbos by Nigeria, and those Igbos (Igbo Lagosians) there are owners of Lagos,

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hehehehehe hehehe Ibos on delusional mode another one on the loose already.

heheheheh hehehehe

I pray this thread get more attention soon,make i laff small o'jare

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
WilyWily:
Yorubas are Confused people, Yes your people begged them, have you forgotten how you people sacrificed thousands of your Yoruba men to bring Igbos back to a country they rejected.
and get this into your brain- Lagos is a free gift given to Igbos by Nigeria, and those Igbos (Igbo Lagosians) there are owners of Lagos,

How can i forget how you people begged us to take you in after your misadventure btw '67 and '70?

Na who be the "nigerian" who dash ibos, lagos? Na your genetic covetousness go be your great undoing.

Obviously, you guys haven't learn't any lesson from your last escapade.

Soon, more "igbo lagosians" will be deported back to upper awka bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hehehehe hehehe my brother i see you o'jare

IGbo"ela begging to be adopted and assimilated into yoruba land since 80s we still don't accept and ,they are like,Lagos is our land jor, take us in jor

heheheh hehehe Una never see anything...
Operation sweep the Yiboela tribe activated.. hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by goodgood2(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
kernel504: As far as am concerned, our common emeny is the North, not Igbos against the Yorubas... Igbos have never fought Yorubas vice versa.
North has fought visually against all the tribes physically or against their economic interest.

Imagine what played out in Confab, the North alone was busy fighting to reduce Niger Delta resource control.
Yap. The north are so much interested in SS's oil and that makes them parasites. They kill and play dirty to maintain their control of their oil blocs in the SS. That is called "Desperate Parasitism." This has been slowing down Nigeria since independence.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

But i do not remember anyone begging ibos to come and develop our region for us.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. Why can't you ibos develop your cursed land instead of fixating on developing your enemies region.

When this dumb contraption goes bellyup, where are you enterprising ibos going? We do not recognise "Igbo lagosian" in our culture.
guy,i did nt ask u or ur fathers 2 sel lands 2 dem. Igbos are very enterprisin,travelin nd developin their host land. U people forced dem in2 one nigeria,we are here 2 stay so y are u complainin? Are yorubas d ones developin alaigbo 4 us? Anywhere u go,ndi igbo dey. Stop hating,simply join us.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
ibedun: Like me going to the UK and telling the British guy "I am here to develop your land"

cry
But you are not from UK. It's ONE Nigeria naaaa or hv you forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
goodgood2:
Yap. The north are so much interested in SS's oil and that makes them parasites. They kill and play dirty to maintain their control of their oil blocs in the SS. That is called "Desperate Parasitism." This has been slowing down Nigeria since independence.
You are just like you handle"tank U
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: guy,i did nt ask u or ur fathers 2 sel lands 2 dem. Igbos are very enterprisin,travelin nd developin their host land. U people forced dem in2 one nigeria,we are here 2 stay so y are u complainin? Are yorubas d ones developin alaigbo 4 us? Anywhere u go,ndi igbo dey. Stop hating,simply join us.

Sorry to say but i don't hat ibos. I just don't like them and i have no intention of joining you guys in whatever mischief you are concoting. We don't speak the same language in every sense of the word. Many yorubas owns land, houses and business in Peckham, london. So much so that Peckham now is like little Lagos but you will not hear any yoruba man say, PECKHAM BELONGS TO WE YORUBAS or NA WE YORUBAS DEVELOP PECKHAM.

No yoruba worth his/her salt will venture to go and develop alaibo when he intends to retire to his/her hometown, eventually.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
But you are not from UK. It's ONE Nigeria naaaa or hv you forgotten.

But why is it that you guys alway remember one nigeria when it comes to yorubaland?

I dare you guys to say similar thing in the north. Abi, the north is not part of this dumb union, ni?

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Prove it
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Sorry to say but i don't hat ibos. I just don't like them and i have no intention of joining you guys in whatever mischief you are concoting. We don't speak the same language in every sense of the word. Many yorubas owns land, houses and business in Peckham, london. So much so that Peckham now is like little Lagos but you will not hear any yoruba man say, PECKHAM BELONGS TO WE YORUBAS or NA WE YORUBAS DEVELOP PECKHAM.

No yoruba worth his/her salt will venture to go and develop alaibo when he intends to retire to his/her hometown, eventually.
hate us as much as u want,no igbo man no dat u exist. Go on, hate nd dont stop hatin if worst come 2 worst, get rat poison 4rm an igbo vendor nd
go d way of ur kinsman awo.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
ibedun: What about those who cant stay in their territory? Whos land cannot provide for them and are unwanted refugees forming Nigerian more than other tribes.

They are far more parasitic and the Parasites in Nigeria has been revealed to be the IGBOs.

They actually dont produce anything, buying and selling of substandard imports is not development or high commerce.

Oil is not Igbo in origin. The Igbos dont produce anything - please educate me if i am wrong and I have not insulted anybody.

Is this not inferiority complex ? What do Ndigbo have to do with thread

Dirty gambari's slaves

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

But why is it that you guys alway remember one nigeria when it comes to yorubaland?

I dare you guys to say similar thing in the north. Abi, the north is not part of this dumb union, ni?
aw-ole-wo fought for one Nigeria and for Igbo to remain in his mere geographical expression . Enjoy it and stop whining like a coward
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: hate us as much as u want,no igbo man no dat u exist. Go on, hate nd dont stop hatin if worst come 2 worst, get rat poison 4rm an igbo vendor nd
go d way of ur kinsman awo.

But they do know about yorubaland which is their only escape route from the poverty their cursed land can only afford them. If you know the yorubas hate you this much why then do you guys still flock to their land, en mass?

you guys can't survive without leaving your cursed homeland to go and hustle in your enemies' backyard.

It sure su..c.k.s........................................

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Frenchkiss564: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
DikeOha882: Igbos produce cars, Igbos are in to manufacturing, igbos are into trade and commerce, Two Igbos states are part of the oil producing states, Anambra waiting to join soon, may I ask you a question what is the meaning of ASHAWO and what language is that? Your women are so cheap to get that's why peter okoye's wife had to give birth to two kids so that she could tie the young man down, your women derive joy in getting pregnant to tie a man down for marriage, Can you imagine your tribes women gave TUFACE five kids without marriage free of charge. TUFACE being a guy man dumped them for ANNIE. YOUR WOMEN ARE SO CHEAP,GIVING FREE OSHO since 200bc
yoruba girls are cheap agreed but it is better than cossy orjiakor f*cking a dog, do not forget afrocandy the first nigerian p*rnstar is igbo and FFK's concubine bianca ojukwu
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
POPEII: aw-ole-wo fought for one Nigeria and for Igbo to remain in his mere geographical expression . Enjoy it and stop whining like a coward

That's what your thieving lying elders told you however awolowo and the yorubas fought to keep your greedy covetous mofos off our land. Didn't your leaders told you how we stopped them at Ore?

Shebi ojukwu said his fight was with the northerners who slaughtered you guys like 'roaches? So wth was ojukwu's ragtag BLF doing in Ore, a yorubaland? How many northerners live in yorubaland at the time.

Bloody longthroat people.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by prophetone(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
[size=16pt]Rubbish![/size]

Common sense tells you the SE, which produces absolutely NOTHING yet cannot stay in their land to develop, or even gain a livelihood from it are the Parasites. Instead they are scattered all over the place, leeching on their hosts – whether Ladipo Lagos or Sabon Gari, Kano - to earn a living, while spreading societal vices like kidnapping, rituals, armed robbery, baby manufacturing, rape_ etc. Last weeks case of the Ibo armed robbers in Illela border market, Sokoto State comes to mind. What else is the definition of a Parasite?

I repeat, the SS, North and SW are the sustainers of the Nigerian economy, bringing in foreign exchange through exports.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

yoruba develop igbo land? Are u kiddin me? Igbo land is very much developed dan yoruba enclave,infact u cant compare at al. I agree wit u, lazy yorubas wil depend on govt 4 survival, do menial jobs,spend the litle gain they get on owambes,nd later retire 2 their 1500 mud enclaves wit no toilet. Lol. I laugh out in chinese.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by prophetone(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE

Nigeria earns N305bn from Non-oil Export – NBS 2013

Nigeria earned about N305.1billion within the first three months of 2013, figures obtained from the National Bureau of Statistics indicate.
A breakdown of the figures highlighted under “2013 Export First Quarter” in the NBS’ report on ‘Merchandise Trade’, showed that export from natural rubber was N158.38 billion; raw cocoa beans attracted N62.198 billion; Sesame seeds, N20,76 billion; cotton yarn, N16.44 billion; and Leather products, N8.56 billion. Similarly, within the period under review, the export value of flowers and buds stood at N8.19 billion; footwear, N7.07 billion; tanned or crust hides, N5.41 billion; frozen shrimps and prawns, N4.96 billion; ginger, N4.09 billion; sacks and bags, N3.84 billion; cigarettes, N2.75 billion; and aluminum alloys, N2.54 billion.

The exports mentioned above, which are captured under the sub-heading, “2013 Export First Quarter” in the NBS report, totaled about N305 billion. However, the NBS further said, “Analysis on exports by section revealed that mineral products contributed N3,034.2billion or 87.9 percent of total exports during the quarter, followed by plastic, rubber and associated articles with N168.1billionn or 4.9 percent; and prepared foodstuffs, beverages, spirit, vinegar and tobacco with N115.2billion or 3.3 percent.

From the 2013 National Bureau of Statistics Report we can deduce;
North
Sesame seeds - N20.76 billion
Cotton yarn - N16.44 billion
Leather products - N8.56 billion.
Flowers and Buds - N8.19 billion;
Tanned or crust hides - N5.41 billion
Ginger - N4.09 billion
Sacks and Bags - N3.84 billion

N & SW
Cigarettes - N2.75 billion
footwear, N7.07 billion

SW
Natural Rubber - N158.38 billion
Raw Cocoa Beans - N62.198 billion
Frozen shrimps and prawns - N4.96 billion

The North remains the backbone of the cement industry in Nigeria (Dangote, Sokoto Cement, Obajana, BUA) and has seen a growth of 95.6 per cent in the span of 8 years, beginning 2005 to 2012 according to the Nigerian Cement Industry Report 2013 and with the rapid growth forecasted for the housing sector, the figures are set to rise.

These are non-oil exports. The South-South is responsible for Oil exports. Where does the East lie in the whole equation? What do they produce? Most of Ibo businessmen are traders. PAN Nigeria (owned by ASD Motors, Kaduna) have been producing luxury world-standard cars for the past 30 years, and modern luxury automobiles like the 307 and 508 before newbies like Innoson started cobbling together spare parts from China. Dangote is the King of commerce in Nigeria, paying billions in tax and employing thousands, strengthening the Nigerian economy further. The FG Survey on SME’s showed that a whopping 99% of firms are micro enterprises, and Kano State has the 2nd highest number of SME’s in the country, closely following Lagos.

I think it’s about time the Myth of the North being a parasite, especially being propounded by the REAL PARASITES themselves, is destroyed once and for all. The North contributes a lot to the Nigerian economy and is typically silent, an attribute being abused by the world renowned empty chestbeaters to distract attention from their hollow existence.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by tit(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
We north are not any parasite. We are the top dogs!
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by SonOfEl(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

But they do know about yorubaland which is their only escape route from the poverty their cursed land can only afford them. If you know the yorubas hate you this much why then do you guys still flock to their land, en mass?

you guys can't survive without leaving your cursed homeland to go and hustle in your enemies' backyard.

lazy yorubaz and their razz excuzes. Has anyone stopped u lots from doing business in alaigbo? Just confess- UNA NO GAT D LIVER TO!.go to alaigbo today and see if it not a beehive of socio-economic activities. Lazy lotz. Am presently in birnin-kebbi, guess who runs the biz here- IGBOS!
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

That's what your thieving lying elders told you however awolowo and the yorubas fought to keep your greedy covetous mofos off our land. Didn't your leaders told you how we stopped them at Ore?

Shebi ojukwu said his fight was with the northerners who slaughtered you guys like 'roaches? So wth was ojukwu's ragtag BLF doing in Ore, a yorubaland? How many northerners live in yorubaland at the time.

Bloody longthroat people.

Keep trying to twist history, but the truth will always prevail

1-Ore was not the main target but Lagos, the aim was to liberate you guys and give you a taste of freedom or at worst put Nigeria on her knees( no need to remind Lagos was the capital) and use it as bargaining Chip

2- aw-ole-wo couldn't keep us off "your land" as every Nigerian was and is still free to go and settle wherever he wants, so quit talking crap

3- if indeed it was between north and east , why did you slaves take a side? the truth is yeruinba and their masters couldn't compete against Igbo even in their own lands that's why they create an union of failures to attack the great Igbo race

4-do i need to remind you who led the ore attack? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

yeske,we dey ur land 2 make money nd u wil do no dam tin abt it. Wot wil u do. Av told u,ie it pains u dat much then i say dis to u. 1. Ntorr tongue
T9ksy:

yeske,we dey ur land 2 make money nd u wil do no dam tin abt it. Wot wil u do. Av told u,ie it pains u dat much then i say dis to u. 1. Ntorr 2. Go 2 papa chinedu store,get rat poison and join awolowo
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by POPEII: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
T9ksy:

Instead of being thankful, you are here running your oily mouth, I don't blame you, I blame the Igbos developing your land
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Frenchkiss564: yoruba girls are cheap agreed but it is better than cossy orjiakor f*cking a dog, do not forget afrocandy the first nigerian p*rnstar is igbo and FFK's concubine bianca ojukwu

Thank you for that upercut oja're

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: yoruba develop igbo land? Are u kiddin me? Igbo land is very much developed dan yoruba enclave,infact u cant compare at al. I agree wit u, lazy yorubas wil depend on govt 4 survival, do menial jobs,spend the litle gain they get on owambes,nd later retire 2 their 1500 mud enclaves wit no toilet. Lol. I laugh out in chinese.

Olodo rabata!!! Your hatred for the yorubas have beclouded your reading and comprehension ability. I repeat in bold....No yoruba man will even think of leaving his homeland to go and develop alaibo.

Yeah, we all know that the SE is like mini-london. That must explain why your youths can't wait to escape to anywhere in the country. Even the ones sent packing from the north by boko haram refuses to go back to their "mini london", rather they opted to come to yorubaland (with its mudhouses and no toilet) whilst the rest were contented with facing the jihadist's sword rather than relocatinh back to their "Dubai of africa".

Yep, iboland is phocking well developed but no one wants to go there. Even the locals would do anything to escape the hopelessness, it denotes.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
SonOfEl:

lazy yorubaz and their razz excuzes. Has anyone stopped u lots from doing business in alaigbo? Just confess- UNA NO GAT D LIVER TO!.go to alaigbo today and see if it not a beehive of socio-economic activities. Lazy lotz. Am presently in birnin-kebbi, guess who runs the biz here- IGBOS!

Why go to Sokoto when everything i need is right here in my sokoto (trouser pocket).

Sorry to say, but there's nothing in alaibo that will tempt me to go there. Thanks but no thanks. I don't want to end up in some mo.r.o.ns' cooking pot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno / See How A White Man Is Treated In A Nigerian Palace / Ekiti State Govt Introduces Remita For Integrated Funds Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.