Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum (5785 Views)

El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos / Amaechi Gives Terms For Quitting As Govs’ Forum Chairman / Govs. Forum: Fashola Requests Suit withdrawal Against Jang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by chrisviral(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: even out of the 4 women that Tuface had children with out of wedlock, 3 are Yorubas yet he dumped them to marry the one from Akwa Ibom who did not born a bast@rd for him, lol...Yoruba women are tooo cheap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

they believe in ropping men with pregnancy.

Yoruba women are not wife materials, except those that grew in East or outside nigeria, but if na all these face me i face ajegunle and ilora badia brought ups chaiiiiiiii, they are sexobjects.

i have one Yoruba sexobject at orile my uncle's place, just buy few bottles of la casera and gala for her then keep pressing her big boobs till buhari turn pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ajo nwa.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by lilprinze: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
kernel504:

If you can't beat a people, you simply rant. China is feared and respected because of their enterpricing achievements... So the Igbos.
very true nwanna a, I feel uneasy reading their hate speech against Ndi Igbo, before now I don't comment, I just read through. I just registered couple of days ago and am quite ready for the task ahead whenever am not in my office working

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by meforyou1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
size38: To me the Igbos are more of a parasites than the Hausas in Nigeria. The hausas have plenty of resources untapped unlike the Igbos who always jump and reply on the resources of the South- south to count themselves in every mention of the Hausas being parasites. because most Igbos i see and meet every day still display that pre- civil war mentality when the now south south region were sharing the same region with them. The south -south people have gone past the level which the Igbos are still thinking and living in. Therefore, they should get that straight into their heads.
sharap

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by lilprinze: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
the north is a very dangerous parasite which keeps Nigeria back 60% of the rulers of this country are from the north yet what did they do to develop Nigeria that we are still enjoying today?? nothing . what are they contributing to make Nigerian a better and more developed country?the north does not contribute a dime to the National purse apart from Kano how many states in the north apart from Kano can survive on their own with out the FG allocation which is gotten from naija delta. North is made up of hard
working and serious minded people who
have contributed and are still
contributing their quota to national
development by bombing innocent people and trying to rule and Islamize Nigeria by force .

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ibedun: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
kernel504:
If you can't beat a people, you simply rant. China is feared and respected because of their enterpricing achievements... So the Igbos.

Fear China? Of course if you are an industrial state and have to compete toe to toe with China's low cost industrial output.

Yorubas are Igbo trader's customers, imagine if the Yorubas close ranks and decide not to buy one jot from a single Igbo man in Yoruba land, what do you think will happen?

Customers dont fear traders.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by kernel504(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
ibedun:

Fear China? Of course if you are an industrial state and have to compete toe to toe with China's low cost industrial output.

Yorubas are Igbo trader's customers, imagine if the Yorubas close ranks and decide not to buy one jot from a single Igbo man in Yoruba land, what do you think will happen?

I respect your approach to my post, I started my first post on this thread by saying, that Igbos and Yorubas should bury there hatchets, because they've never fought one on one and will never, our common enemy is the North, who fights against every single interest of the South.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by obiajuru01: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
I don't see people making rational comments again in nigeria, the yoruba folks out here are just making scurilous comments, I have asked ibedun this question, what is nigeria producing? then we will know who they parasite is in nigeria, although it deosnt matter cos we are one country.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by docsholz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
obiajuru01: I don't see people making rational comments again in nigeria, the yoruba folks out here are just making scurilous comments, I have asked ibedun this question, what is nigeria producing? then we will know who they parasite is in nigeria, although it deosnt matter cos we are one country.
I give u one more week before u choose a side
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by RareDiamond: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
WHY WON'T MEN USE AND DUMP YORUBA WOMEN WHEN THEY ARE UGLY AND DIRTY WITH STRETCH MARKS !!! IGBO'S CONTRIBUTES ALOT TO NIGERIA WHILE YORUBA'S ARE PARASITES. BELOW ARE PICTURES OF YORUBA WOMEN.

BuddahMonk: even out of the 4 women that Tuface had children with out of wedlock, 3 are Yorubas yet he dumped them to marry the one from Akwa Ibom who did not born a bast@rd for him, lol...Yoruba women are tooo cheap grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

they believe in ropping men with pregnancy.

Yoruba women are not wife materials, except those that grew in East or outside nigeria, but if na all these face me i face ajegunle and ilora badia brought ups chaiiiiiiii, they are sexobjects.

i have one Yoruba sexobject at orile my uncle's place, just buy few bottles of la casera and gala for her then keep pressing her big boobs till buhari turn pastor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
ibedun:

I was thinking you will quote me? Traders come from all parts of the country to buy goods and also customers from Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin Rep, Ghana etc come to buy from Igbos not just yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Rarediamond Mi ole pariwo
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by docsholz(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
I love threads like this

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ak47mann(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
BuddahMonk: imagine the two protesting women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spot Igbowomen and yorowomen in the two grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hhahahahahahahahahhahahaha the difference is too clear to ignore top pixs full of apes and baboons Thank Lord am igbo the best tribe in africa cool

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
ibedun: What about those who cant stay in their territory? Whos land cannot provide for them and are unwanted refugees forming Nigerian more than other tribes.

They are far more parasitic and the Parasites in Nigeria has been revealed to be the IGBOs.

They actually dont produce anything, buying and selling of substandard imports is not development or high commerce.

Oil is not Igbo in origin. The Igbos dont produce anything - please educate me if i am wrong and I have not insulted anybody.

Can u see how u derailed the thread and brought ur igbophobia into it?

Can u see how ur stupidit.y has now attracted negative comments upon ur people?

Let all the insults melted upon the Yorubas on this thread be upon ur head and urs alone.

May it consume u to ...... or hopefully may it cure u from ur chronic tribalism,envy and bitterness.

Can't touts like u and ur likes be rational for once?

3 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by kernel504(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
byrron:

Can u see how u derailed the thread and brought ur igbophobia into it?

Can u see how ur stupidit.y has now attracted negative comments upon ur people?

Let all the insults melted upon the Yorubas on this thread be upon ur head and urs alone.

May it consume u to ...... or hopefully may it cure u from ur chronic tribalism,envy and bitterness.

Can't touts like u and ur likes be rational for once?

Nwanne jiri nwayo...cheii !!! Biko gini bu Igbophooo...bia? Oyibo a n'emem tinini-tanana, hahahaah.Kernel
Anyi na-anu Champagne, ha na-anu Panadol,uru dia..Phyno

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by RareDiamond: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
NAWA OOO !!! YOU JUST FINISHED YORUBA PEOPLE !!! LOL ! I DON'T CARE IF YORUBA LIKE IT OR NOT

BuddahMonk: imagine the two protesting women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spot Igbowomen and yorowomen in the two grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by cjrane: 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
RareDiamond: WHY WON'T MEN USE AND DUMP YORUBA WOMEN WHEN THEY ARE UGLY AND DIRTY WITH STRETCH MARKS !!! IGBO'S CONTRIBUTES ALOT TO NIGERIA WHILE YORUBA'S ARE PARASITES. BELOW ARE PICTURES OF YORUBA WOMEN.

Abeg, make una stop dat line on Yoruba gals.
I dey jump one now and she sweet pass my ex ! She dey even do waterworks for me! grin
Which my ex no fit do!

I may not like yoruba politics, but i no go lie, Ekiti gals sweet pass anything in this world! grin
I must marry a yoruba gal because i like their typical pungent sweaty arm pit body odor , which somehow strangely ends up turning me on! grin
Maybe dem don jazz me using ewedu soup, but i strangely like yoruba gals and their body odor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by cjrane: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
docsholz: I love threads like this
tori olorun!
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ak47mann(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
cjrane:

Abeg, make una stop dat line on Yoruba gals.
I dey jump one now and she sweet pass my ex ! She dey even do waterworks for me! grin
Which my ex no fit do!

I may not like yoruba politics, but i no go lie, Ekiti gals sweet pass anything in this world! grin
I must marry a yoruba gal because[b] i like their typical pungent sweaty arm pit body odor , which somehow strangely ends up turning me on![/b] grin
Maybe dem don jazz me using ewedu soup, but i strangely like yoruba gals and their body odor. grin
hehehehehehe cool
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by Wisepac: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Nigerians should wise-up. Blessing the rich from peanuts of the poor.
Imagine the number of ATM withdrawal that happen daily in Nigeria.
This is time to acts, say no to this exploitation.
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
Say no to N65 charges on ATM withdrawal from other banks.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by asadike(f): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
kernel504:

Stop causing your parent's generation, hard work is what sustains a people, not feelings (Emotions), get to work, simply.
dont mind him. Just ask ndi igbo 2 close mkt 4 jus 2 days nd u wil c d ol yoruba town in disarray. Wait,did ndi igbo stop dem 4rm openin shops and buyin up lands. Hausa people are evn more enterprisin dan them and instead of thankin d igbos 4 helpin 2 develop their backward area,they ar there spewin rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
ak47mann: hhahahahahahahahahhahahaha the difference is too clear to ignore top pixs full of apes and baboons Thank Lord am igbo the best tribe in africa cool

Ofcos,best in arm robbery,baby factory,sellin fake CDs,fake drugs.
Yeah right!
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ibo's are the real parasite, The pioneer of ,fake drugs,fake CDs,baby factory,robbery and kidnapping,prostitution et al.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ibedun: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
SAY WHAT YOU LIKE

YOUR PAPA LAND NO FIT SUSTAIN YOU. YOU ARE THE PARASITES!!! NOT THE ABOKIS

GIRLS HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. THE WHOLE OF NIGERIAN FROM NORTH, SOUTH, WEST ARE FULL OF IGBO GIRLS, DOING WHAT?

NIGERIAN ASHAWOS COME FROM WHERE?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
ibedun: SAY WHAT YOU LIKE

YOUR PAPA LAND NO FIT SUSTAIN YOU. YOU ARE THE PARASITES!!! NOT THE ABOKIS

GIRLS HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO. THE WHOLE OF NIGERIAN FROM NORTH, SOUTH, WEST ARE FULL OF IGBO GIRLS, DOING WHAT?

NIGERIAN ASHAWOS COME FROM WHERE?
We all know Ibo girls rule in prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ibedun: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
BuddahMonk: shattap you omo ale
if you no buy from them you nogo wear cloth, watch TV, build house, (mud house) grin grin wear shoes, watch movies, drive cars, eat food,
hunger go finish you people now, you must buy from the igbos or you die hating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don do everything Brov, I didnt have to go to An Igbo for anything. I bought a jeep from them a few years back but now I make sure the dealer is omoodua before i buy. But if the 3 Igbos remaining in my house fail to pay their rent for more than 1 month after the due date (as they have been doing despite being so called Ladipo spare part dealers, haba! Igbos get mouth)

Your achievement counts for nothing if you can do it in your fatherland. Period!
All those shameless old Igbo people in Lagos, big shame!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by ebankole: 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
How can a sane person tag the north the parasites?

where Ibos are everywhere,doing prostitutions,selling fake drugs,kidnapping,fake Cds,fake motor spare parts,fake clothe'okrika',fake phones,fake baby,baby factory the list is endless.

Ibos ar the parasite.
The north contributes natural resources and agric produce so & SW'cocoa
Re: Northern Nigeria Not A Parasite – Northern Govs Forum by T9ksy(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: dont mind him. Just ask ndi igbo 2 close mkt 4 jus 2 days nd u wil c d ol yoruba town in disarray. Wait,did ndi igbo stop dem 4rm openin shops and buyin up lands. Hausa people are evn more enterprisin dan them and instead of thankin d igbos 4 helpin 2 develop their backward area,they ar there spewin rubbish

But i do not remember anyone begging ibos to come and develop our region for us.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. Why can't you ibos develop your cursed land instead of fixating on developing your enemies region.

When this dumb contraption goes bellyup, where are you enterprising ibos going? We do not recognise "Igbo lagosian" in our culture.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lost In Nigeria- By Accraman / Biafra Can Become Independent In 1 Week under 1 condition, we close border / Enugu State Governor Lays Foundation Of State's Customary Court Of Appeal HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.