Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38171 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by plaetton: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Oh no! shocked
Not you , Italo.

Dear respected Italo, this is perhaps the st.u.p.id.est thing you have ever posted on this forum.
I could have as well been discussing and debating with the likes of Joagbaje.

I am shocked.

Gosh. It means that all those the mental exercises I have engaged with you all this while were just wastes of time.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by UrbanMystique: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gombs:

Why shd my life be patterned after imperfections then?
is god perfect? if yes, how can a perfect creature creates imperfect things? if no, what the heck is this post all about?

is science a deity? science is just the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.. anyone can venture in to science.. sheesh pick a book.

A process started by? Right..the big bang, go on!
that's the beauty of science, if you donot accept big bang, you can come up with better theory after much observation and experimentation, no one is gonna roast you in hell for that.

You're right...but Christianity is not a religion. wink
yeah right, define religion?

Yeah, wait for em pagans... God I know is alive and He can answer why man age and die! Your science can't
man aging and dying is just a natural process to keep the world from exploding due to high population. do you need god to tell you that?

The question should be "gombs, do u get sick?" And I certainly reply "No, but if I do (I strongly doubt it) I'd cast it out, u won't understand tho" ...but Christianity is no way against medicine, God created herbs for a reason, don't you think so? Our fathers of old used herbs for headaches, not science. Science discovered what healed the pain in those herbs.
right. those that get sick dont believe in god right? how come casting doesn't work on ebola or amputees?

BTW, the bolder part has got to be the stupidest thing have ever read on nairaland, you really think science only deals with chemicals or what not? go up and read the definition of science again. sheesh i cant believe an educated person will say such a thing..
by the way, if you need your brain to cook up herbs (which is science by the way) and not cast the sickness away, why or what the heck do you need god for?

Jo said he healed one, u attack him, if no one heals in the name of God, u attack God... why?

But a scientists, a doctor actually told the world via cnn that it was Jesus that healed him...u wanna attack him now? Right, go ahead.
jesus healed after he accepted the zmapp, why can he just cast ebola away in jesus name? atleast jesus never healed anyone with herbs.

Yet science can't explain how the DNA is carefully loaded with data...or why darkness cannot be the opposite of light, even though they claim it is?
what exactly is this? infact you will soon come and ask me science why you poop everyday

Very silly example! Plane crash before I jump off? undecided too much nollywood aint good dear! Am about to die and one hands me a parachute? Darn!

it means the plane is yet to crash... do i have to spell everything out for you like am talking to an elementary school student?
undecided
Baloney
yeah, good to know that you accept its stupi.d

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Gombs(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
^^
Atheists, professing to be smart the became dim wits grin

Meanwhile! We've derailed enough, and I haven't got the time to engage another atheist, a female one at that! undecided

Now, the thread is about the American doctor and his testimony, cheers! grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Joagbaje(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
How com zmapp hasn't cured the multitude of patients?

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Gombs(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

They claim it cured the American doctor...but not the Spanish priest and certainly not the hundreds who it's been administered to in Liberia, strange it worked only on that American

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by italo: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
plaetton:

Oh no! shocked
Not you , Italo.

Dear respected Italo, this is perhaps the st.u.p.id.est thing you have ever posted on this forum.
I could have as well been discussing and debating with the likes of Joagbaje.

I am shocked.

Gosh. It means that all those the mental exercises I have engaged with you all this while were just wastes of time.

Lol...any idiott can also tell you your post is the most stupid without saying how.

No cause for concern.

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by italo: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
The doctor says Jesus cured her...that name is like hot coal on the head of the children of satan.

Look at them.

23 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by nora544: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2014
This doctor has to say it that Jesus healhim. He belong to samaritian purse an american christian charity organisation and they first they make is preaching the gospel and the second is that they have doctors who help people.

This samaritian purse belong to the charity organisation of Billy graham and his son is the head of samaritian purse, so when he come out to tell all that ZMAP had heal him, that will show that prayers not always working and they will lose followers and what is more important is money.

Why this organisation when they claim they will help people who need doctors run away from Liberia, at the moment only doctors with out border (MSF) and health worker from the WHO in the country.

I have a good informations from SOS child village about the situation in the country Liberia and they have also a health center in Monrovia and they didnot have any lose on ebola because they know what they have to do.

That the spanish priest died on ebola has to do that they didnot have the right equipment and that one person make a test and that comes out negative but he had ebola, at the moment one from 150 test didnot show it right that is the next problem but scientiest work on it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Gombs(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
nora544: This doctor has to say it that Jesus healhim. He belong to samaritian purse an american christian charity organisation and they first they make is preaching the gospel and the second is that they have doctors who help people.

This samaritian purse belong to the charity organisation of Billy graham and his son is the head of samaritian purse, so when he come out to tell all that ZMAP had heal him, that will show that prayers not always working and they will lose followers and what is more important is money.

Why this organisation when they claim they will help people who need doctors run away from Liberia, at the moment only doctors with out border (MSF) and health worker from the WHO in the country.

I have a good informations from SOS child village about the situation in the country Liberia and they have also a health center in Monrovia and they didnot have any lose on ebola because they know what they have to do.

That the spanish priest died on ebola has to do that they didnot have the right equipment and that one person make a test and that comes out negative but he had ebola, at the moment one from 150 test didnot show it right that is the next problem but scientiest work on it.

Your bitterness is affecting your ability to construct a decent English sentence ma'am, told you, bitterness won't make you smarter nor younger! Invest your time in the Bible and an English class, I know English is not your country's lingua franca, but u just have to hate on pastor's and churches by all means, right? Even in unbearably illegible write ups, I know you feel you are saying the 'truth', but ma'am, like the pic below, am amazed why u simply love hating!

No need engaging ur post...the above bold sums up ur mindset about Christianity, and am almost sure u are a sore Christian heading on the fast lane to atheism, that's if you are not there yet! wink

Now, have yourself a productive afternoon ma'am..

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Gombs(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
italo: The doctor says Jesus cured her...that name is like hot coal on the head of the children of satan.

Look at them.

grin
I wonder what's their headache really!

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
...just like the woman who concieved a child after 10years of marriage via IVF ( in-vitro fertilization) and gave thanks to Jesus!

7 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joagbaje:
Are you aware at all that even without Zmapp, some people survive Ebola?
The Dr can say anything now he his alive. It so easy to forget the role of ZMAPP and the other intensive supportive care he received...
Infact what was jesus looking at when the bloke was contracting the disease?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2014
God is indeed Greater than we think.

Click like if you believe this...

38 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by segradino(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2014
So tru...he's d Lord, he can do all things

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...just like the woman who concieved a child after 10years of marriage via IVF ( in-vitro fertilization) and gave thanks to Jesus!

don't mind them, i wonder what is preventing that jesus from healing those poor liberian women and children who have no access to the experimental vaccine.

11 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jmoore(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2014
At the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow!!!

11 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by datguru: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
IT IS A FEARFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD!! THOSE OF YOU SPITTING NONSENSE FROM YOUR MOUTH, THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND, REPENT YE AND ACCEPT THE GOSPEL. JESUS LOVES YOU!

IT WILL BE BETTER YOU WERE NOT BORN THAN FOR YOU TO FACE THE WRATH OF GOD .

HELL IS REAL

JESUS IS THE HEALER

10 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jmoore(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
Christians= sons of God.

Atheists= sons of Apes.

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Thebrightest(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2014
Ok
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GboyegaD(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id

You need not beat yourself up. You are entitled to your beliefs just as every other person is entitled to theirs.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by sammyjay76(m): 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id
Some people will commit greatest sin in their life when the begin to realise that the keeper of their life is whom they are limiting.
I wonder f these people created themselves or know if God who created heaven and earth is just a mere thing they can be toying with. I pray God will forgive their blaspheming!

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by HuJJC(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Most great countries in the world are not happy seeing the growth of West Africa and Nigeria in particular... It boils belle. If Nigeria gets better, the whole Africa will be better... then there came BH(Kalashinkov,AK47, gun supplies to BH from where? no records?) and here comes Ebola from the Laboratory of Evil or manufactured by Satan(TB Joshua voice)... Let's say it as it is. God bless Africa. Africa shall rise! Amen or Amin!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Scyllapatron: i wonder what is preventing that jesus from healing those poor liberian women and children dying of ebola in the streets?
Go read your bible... Jesus heals people with faith.. Mayebe all those liberians dying are like u...... I know the day u contact Ebola that's when u'd know God.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2014
If she was a Muslim she would say Allah healed her, the same goes for Buddhist, Hinduism etc There is nothing new here undecided… the idea is just to give credit to whatever god you are worshiping even if you know what cured you.

7 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by persie98: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
sign it's sunday........
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
Now Jesus is officially a racists!!

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by akinbe(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2014
A white confessing God?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2014
JESUS died for us to live....
Praise be to his holy name
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Judas2013: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Fffuck you Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
I don't know why people always like finding issues where there isn't one, the Doctor actually realizes the drug, care and prayers helped him recover.

What's the problem again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Juju Found At The Front Of CAC Campus Fellowship FUOYE (pic) / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Not Invested Money Into Any Business, Yet I'm Blessed" / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.