Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,962 members, 7,956,613 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector (4533 Views)

UAE Blocks Attempt By An Ex-gov To Transfer Half A Billion Dollars / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Samson222: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2014
The Commandant General of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Dr. Ade Abolurin survived an assassination attempt Friday in Ikorodu, Lagos.

There was pandemonium in Owutu area of Ikorodu Lagos this morning as people ran in all directions to avoid being hit by stray bullets when an Police Inspector who led his team in the area ordered his men to open fire on the Commandant General of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Dr. Ade Abolurin who was on tour to the area to inspect disposable forfeited items and to charge his men in continuous war against vandalism in the area.

An eyes witness confirmed the incident says, an inspector of Police who led his team ordered his men to shoot at the team of CG NSCDC, he claimed that the CG has no right to visit the area because it belongs to the Police.

Efforts to contact Lagos Commands PRO of both NPF & NSCDC were unsuccessful as at the time of this report as none of them respond to calls nor text sms sent to them on the matter.

Detail later.

Updates:

Drama at the scene:
NSCDC Boss escape assassination attempt by Police

CG: Why did you asked the Corporal to shoot at me.

Police: Why must you come near here.

CG: You think your actions and manner is right.

Police: We are in charge here, you have no right to come here, we are acting on order of the IG.

At the juncture, the Committee members on the NSCDC Team cautioned the Police, Pointing clearly them that if truly you are serving the Federal Government, you should respect the rank of the Commandant General and the powerful team from difference parastatals

Police: We are a mission here, stay clear. Treating to shoot. remember the last incident here, please stay clear I warned.

It will be recalled that this is the same area where police allegedly killed two (2) officers of NSCDC in 2013. The officers killed are Assistant Inspector, Gabriel Adaji and Inspector Innocent Akegbe.

SHOCKING VIDEO: NIGERIA ON FIRE

VIDEO OF ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF NSCDC BOSS ADE ABOLURIN BY NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5QFttJ5xKA

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2014
bad
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by experimentist: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Ah! Oga at the top?

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria...
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by thunderrider: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Disis serious
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Obinoscopy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Where's your source?
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am not surprised. Nigerian Police officers hates the Civil Defence Guys with passion. The even voice out their bitterness against Civil Defence openly.

The officer in my office said they even prefer working with the local vigilantees. His vexation is based on the fact that civil defence pays higher salary than the police force and that they (the police force) do the most work

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by meforyou1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
nigeria police are terrible. very terrible.
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by EdCure: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Comedy, indiscipline.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by abdulaz: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigeria police be like these civil defence wan come commot food from our mouth, dem wan come teach us how to do our job.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by mainheart(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
op cook ur story very well nau
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by cegxie(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thank God say nothing happened to the CG NSCDC.. Police.. Remember, there is God oh...
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by madukeecy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are they not serving the same government. Why do police stop civil defence at their doing their job?
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by ijeomaayuba: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
thats serious
check this also
http://www.sociallever.com/?id=ijeomaayuba
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by cirmuell(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mtcheew! Scrap the yeye force, give their job to civil defence. undecided

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
I pity that Inspector cause he is finished.
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by echobee(f): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hnmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by alotofgrace(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by dwilliams: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Civil defence earning more than those crook is a known fact,but what of d bribe police collects from ppl, some weeks ago my babe visited me,and she said she was hunger,it was just past 8pm,na imm I go outside go buy indomie,on my way back, I Jam dos mofos de begin de search me,lookin 4 my phone, de bastards wanted 2 scroll tru my contact aand look 4 any international number,den de wil brand me as a yahoo boy,luckily 4 me and unfortunately 4 dem, nothing was wit me, so de demanded 4 compensation,can u imaagine dos bastards demanded 4 my Indomie hungry maaan sizze,now tel me,how wil Naija move forward if our own police can reduce themselves 2 dis

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by RedArrow: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
...There was pandemonium in Owutu area of Ikorodu Lagos this morning as people ran in all directions to avoid being hit by stray bullets when an[sic] Police

@ op an police?

what happened to a police?
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Gbade60: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pichure or .........
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by bankyblue(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
ok, i don hear. make i re-enforce, i dey come.
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
No source?? I find it hard to believe buh anyways, thank God he survived
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Akinsz: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Obinoscopy: Where's your source?
well i saw them passing by
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by naijaking1: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seized cargo goods sounds like a pot of honey.
Everybody wants to dip their finger into it. It's free money that's why the police is guarding it with their life.
And of all the things the CG go inspect na this one important pass all.
Hopeless nation.
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by condralbede(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
hates every where.... civil defence,police,army..they hardly accommodate thr self.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by olatade(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Mutuwa(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
What do u expect,afterall from NPF,dem commot road safety,VIO,DSS,EFCC,ICPC and finally NSCDC. Y dem no go beef them?
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
As usual it will be swept under the rug

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by gebest: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
As police is to the Army, that's how civil defence is to the Police.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by IdomaLikita: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
The CG's body guards bear arms! Why didn't they return fire?
Re: NSCDC Boss Escape Assassination Attempt By Police Inspector by 88natzy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ikorodu....OK!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari / President Buhari Leaves London For Saudi Arabia Amidst Omokri’s Led Protest / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopia PM, H.E Abiy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.