Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ (4432 Views)

UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Gej's government has directly and indirectly made some modification in Nigeria's map.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
British map and Gej map!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by musaibnabdul(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
barcanista, obiagelli, berem
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
grin grin grin

This job is too much for Mr President. It's overwhelming what Nigerians want him to do.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by chibanj(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
Ride on presido. Weda u go just share d country, give Boko Haram doz parts Wey no dey map again.

2 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
God bless him for undoing the disaster created by the British

9 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
berem:
grin grin grin

May God also help him give freedom to other parts of Nigeria

I hope your region is finding an alternative to cocoa wealth.

Remember

Cocoa wealth can't redeem your region from the ravages of poverty

6 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Frankestein08(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
it's weird that the people who think they know better find this amusing.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Frankestein08(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Remember

spoken like a nigerian, bless up.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by oduastates: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Yep.
Karma is a biiiitchh. We will see how it going to end.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by BlackTechnology: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
oduastates:
Yep.
Karma is a biiiitchh. We will see how it going to end.

I hope Odua republic is ready to survive outside oyel money.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by stevoskyj(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
gosh!! drawing that in a geography will be quite taskful
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Joehannibal: 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
I'm not sure if those areas Boko haram have occupied were part of Nigeria when Gideon Orkar announced his coup.

Those areas and many others are not part of Nigeria right from day one.

So?

5 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by bitterpenis(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Rubbish
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by duni04(m): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
LMAO!
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by ijawcitizen(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
musaibnabdul ...oh you're going gaga cos you think he sliced those unproductive parts out? i really wish he did though. You shouldn't be worried that shekau has created ur most cherished sharia state, it should be a thing of joy for you and ur fellow band of boko haramites. What should scare you're parasitic @ss most is when our niger delta is carved out any time nigerians believe they're tired of free oil money....be it 2015 or 2019

5 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by tinkinjow: 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
How I wish kano sokoto zamfara katsina were part of that. grin

2 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
The pro-biafrans will love this thread. And the sad part is that they are the Tanoids, the ones supporting gej till nigeria divides. waht a pity! cry

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by nduchucks: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by focus7: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2014
It's unfortunate that they called him clueless and he couldn't prove otherwise, he's totally lost on how to manage Nigeria effectively.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by SamIkenna: 12:12am On Nov 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Gej's government has directly and indirectly made some modification in Nigeria's map.

You should be thankful to GEJ. Gideon Orka even proposed a smaller and much better map.

I'm glad you called the old one a 'British map' - goes to show you really do get it. In case you didn't catch my drift, I'm saying there's no Nigerian map yet. The old one, according to you, was a british one while the new is GEJ's.

Me thinks before this 'mess' is over, GEJ may end up giving us the true map, the real Nigerian map.

8 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Lamour1: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
Why must we single out people in every thread to prove a point, don't they have work to do rather than breezing in to answer the thread call?.
It is quite bad that this country is heading with full force to collide with a retaining wall however i must say that the north is hunting and hurting the north.
He that sends his son to school does not ask the son to become a cultist, when the son gets killed, the father will bury him in pains.
People choose their destiny, Mother naija did gave birth to us all that we might be great but people choose what soothes them.
Northern nigeria has to go back to the drawing board and appease the blood of innocent people they have killed since time immemorial.
From 1956 till date, north is continuously boiling with blood flowing like a river. In fact innocent blood shed in the north might surpass lake Victoria. You cant keep killing people over flimsy reasons like cartoon made in Denmark, innocent youth corper during election etc and expect to have peace. He that killeth shall be killed.
The map posted above will make Major Okar to balance well in his Catacomb.
Appease the innocent blood and have peace or continue blaming others and perish.

4 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 12, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by theSpark(m): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2014
Op the map you labelled 1914-2011 is not correct. That map is 1963-2011. The Southern Cameroons were a part of Nigeria between 1914 and 1960.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Icon4s(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Yes, I prefer the current map. How has the removal of those parts affected the economy of the country? Price of garri has not changed and price of cement has even dropped. We are better off without those parts. Simply means we can do without them. GEJ TILL 2019,!! OKOROCHA TILL 2027.!!

4 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by SamIkenna: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2014
Folks please don't worry about a less mortally obese Nigeria. You'all know Obesity is bad, so GEJ is just belatedly trying to give us a much needed weight reduction.
Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by mrofficial(m): 1:34am On Nov 12, 2014
Lol. grin grin grin

Let's see what we will have left by May 2015 when he'll hand over.

1 Like

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by Ideyontop: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Remember

The west don't really require cocoa to survive,they have got the sea ports.Cotonou for example!

2 Likes

Re: New Map Of Nigeria Under GEJ by eunisam: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2014
Even mad people have entered market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To My Dearest Igbo And Yoruba, Without You Am Nobody / [photos] IPOB Finally Reveals Mystery About Nnamdi Kanu The World Never Knew / This Is Nigeria's Incoming President. You Won't Believe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.