Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family (33702 Views)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by kilokeys(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
she should just shut up..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by koolg: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl: Eyeah!! apology accepted Madam
Its not your fault and its all in God's hands *hugs*

It would have been very good if you or your loved one dies of this ailment then you will come and open your big mouth and say apology accepted. that woman should shut up liberia and liberians are evil.
How will someone under government surveillance be allowed to get on a plance knowing how infectous the disease is.
I blame our leaders beause they're supposed to have severed all ties with liberia till their presedent tenders a sincere apology
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lol.
guyANDROID1:

Nice handle @cococandy.

Lemme be ur milk na. cheesy

Coco+milk=cowbell chocolate

LOL smiley
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by ogaronye(f): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Everyone is busy accepting and refusing as if the woman asked for forgiveness from Nigeria.

She only apologised to Ameyo Adadevor's family, fogeting that other health workers who assisted the doctor lost their lives as well and the entire Nigerians are at the mercy of Ebola virus

She is so provoking and should therefore just keep quiet and leave Nigerians to their fate.

Its only God Almighty that with help us out of this plague.

She should stop steering anger in us so that we will not offend God with our words.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Mekyno(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
i hope u neva carry ebola frm dat hug?......lol
jst jokin, its nt ur/our portion oo

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by ogaronye(f): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Everyone is busy accepting and refusing as if the woman asked for forgiveness from Nigeria.

She apologised to only Ameyo Adadevor's family, forgeting that other health workers who assisted the doctor lost their lives as well. Infact, the entire Nigerians are at the risk of Ebola virus.

She is so provoking and should therefore keep quiet and leave Nigerians to their fate.

Its only God Almighty who will help us out of this plague.

She should stop steering anger in us so that we will not offend God with our words.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by penny01502: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
milehigh06:

and tomorrow you will go to church asking for forgiveness
shut up, what do you know about forgivenss? a man intentionally brought dead into our mist, and cause us pains, you are here talking about forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Kanwulia: 8:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
mikesly:

Where u from come?

Texas. . . .USA! cool
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
koolg:

It would have been very good if you or your loved one dies of this ailment then you will come and open your big mouth and say apology accepted. that woman should shut up liberia and liberians are evil.
How will someone under government surveillance be allowed to get on a plance knowing how infectous the disease is.
I blame our leaders beause they're supposed to have severed all ties with liberia till their presedent tenders a sincere apology

I don't even know what to tell you. you and I both are impotent and can't do anything about ebola
I accept my helplessness and accept the apology
You accept your helplessness and reject the apology with so much hate and insults and anger

Jamb question: who do you think will end having a good night sleep??

PS: God forbid your wishes of death for me and my loved ones
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mekyno:
i hope u neva carry ebola frm dat hug?......lol
jst jokin, its nt ur/our portion oo

grin grin grin amen o
besides na e-hug joor
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by itstpia1: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
ogaronye: Everyone is busy accepting and refusing as if the woman asked for forgiveness from Nigeria.

She only apologised to Ameyo Adadevor's family, fogeting that other health workers who assisted the doctor lost their lives as well and the entire Nigerians are at the mercy of Ebola virus

like i said, the late dr is probably not nigerian, going by the name.

unless she's from badagry or somewhere?

She should stop steering anger in us so that we will not offend God with our words

that may actually be her intention, same as the late husband's.

this hatred of nigerians by other africans, is worrying.

what are the nigerians who interact with them, doing which fosters the hate?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by penny01502: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
I know this set of trash usually come from a lady
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Kanwulia: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
iwakolewa:

angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss
cool cool cool
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by smudge2079(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Noble gesture.
HER HUSBAND PAID WITH HIS LIFE!
Shyte happens! kiss

Them health care workers should stop being DEATH CARE WORKERS AND USE GLOVES instead of jumping from patient to patient with one stethoscope. . . spreading deh-zi-zez. . . and killing themselves! kiss

NA UNA GOD OF DEH-ZI-ZEZ I BLAME. . . the ever MAAAHCIFOOOL GOD!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For he so loved the world. . . he gave his only BEGATTED son and A BUNCH OF INCURABLE deh-zi-zis!
Shooooir! Make e come take 'songs of praise'! kiss

mind what u say man. dont blaspheme.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Sunky200: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
I wonder what African countries (especially nigeria) did in finding a lasting cure to Ebola outbreak before Patrick Sayer came to Nigerial with the disease?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Kanwulia: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
smudge2079:
mind what u say man. dont blaspheme.

I already did. . .don't quote me please!
I am not that bored!
Thank you! kiss
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by emiye(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
It is well with you woman. You have spoken well.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
penny01502: I know this set of trash usually come from a lady
You really didn't have to quote me just to air your opinion...
...no matter how asinine the said opinion is kiss
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by haconjy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nigerians are sometime in there words are meaningless.
how many of you abuse or curse the person that brought
HIV, AIDS, STDS and mores like that.
The worst of it is death, how many of you abuse ADAM and
EVE for bringing death on every human being or when did
they aoplogise for that. this woman apologise for what her
husband did and condole the family that are afeected and still we curse them.
but you dont know that if this does not happen another things
might happen or our medical practitional in Nigeria might not be serious.
well am not saying its good and bad, but God knows everything.
Do u know how many people u have killed yourself? think and
stop destroying Nigeria image outside.
say whatever u want,
God knows best
#GODkmowsbest.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by itstpia1: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sunky200: I wonder what African countries (especially nigeria) did in finding a lasting cure to Ebola outbreak before Patrick Sayer came to Nigerial with the disease?

Good question.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Reference(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
Well said. We also share in your grief. As you comfort us may you also be comforted. It has been a terrible experience for all. God bless.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by guyANDROID1: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
cococandy: Lol.

Yay!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by CharliParker: 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Your forgiven go and sin no more
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by shejane: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Let her keep d Apology for her children incase if der ask tomorrow while people are calling them "patrick sawyer ebola children"

A nice legacy he left for his children

I pity d children for school cos I trust American children

He's dead but his name lives on
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Ghost01(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Was going to bash the woman when I saw the headline, but having seen the content, she is forgiven. Sawyer screwed up though. He was desperate, he lied, and now he keeps murdering, even in death. As the Yorubas will say, "he who lies, steals." Still, may they all rest in peace!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Akiika: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
chikichaka: Someone should tell this woman to shut up!
Instead of her to just apologise and keep quiet she is still busying defending her husband's madness

@korel9 na its ntm cool

What did she do wrong? is she Patrick? una no dey think before typing!
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Akiika: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
How come we aren't blaming the idiotic labaran Maku that lied in April that Nigeria had stocked Ebola vaccine in Nigeria, don't you think there are more Patrick Sawyers that made it to Nigeria hoping to get a non-existent vaccine?. I predict more Ebola cases in Nigeria, Sawyer may not be the only Liberian with Ebola in the country.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
bleep her assx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Codeine Ban: Five Other Pharmaceutical Drugs Abused By Nigerians / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.