Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family (33533 Views)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
Lagos conductor: Ketu oooo!, Ketu- Ojota oooooo.... wole pelu medical report e oooo! Ebola ma wole oooooo... mi o le wa kuu. wole pelu medical report e oooo!! Ketu oooo..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Forwetinnah: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
This woman should just hide under a rock, what's she feeling like, a celeb? Using her husband wicked plot to get 5mins of fame. Madam, we know your monkey brought Ebola to Nigeria..biko park well o

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by zeroshadow: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
amanda2013: i wonder why some people are insulting this woman even when she has apologised (for something she didnt do sef ). she too is passing through pains,regret and disappointment. blame the govt. for nót doing the needful and leave an innocent woman alone to think on how to raise her little children her husband left for her alone.

The woman who should be grieving.. Is flexing on tv If u use your brain correctly.. U'll know its an indirect insult on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by experimentist: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
WTF! angry I commented first on this thread but my comment ain't even at top 10

*smashes head on the wall* cry
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Wallade(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please, tell this woman to stop communicating on this issue. I am sick of hearing her make excuses for her late husband's acts.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Goke7: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sagamite:

I would not be surprised if this proposition is true since majority of Nigerians are fcktards like you.

mr know it all you are back with your usual logo, anyway I wish you the same!

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Lamasta(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
My God I don't want to hear, read or come accross anything Sawyer or Suuya each time I come accross it I always think of Ebola...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by CharlieMaria(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: You're 4given. Go Home and Sim No More.
Glo abi mtn sim?
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Godsknight(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
brownlord: Pure nonsense, this woman should stfu and take her apology else where
haba! Let us forgive. Forgiveness is a condition for our own forgiveness by God...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by LEXYCOM: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sorry for urself madam......go and hug an ebula patient to show Nigerians dat u are really sowie.....oloshi

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by fkaz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Stop insulting the lady, insult the useless govt who decieve patrick sawyer that nigeria is ready for ebola outbreak
https://www.nairaland.com/1869042/did-labaran-maku-bring-ebola

He, however, assured that Nigeria was fully prepared to curtail
any outbreak, particularly given reports that a few countries with close proximity to Nigerian on the west coast, like Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, have reported cases of Ebola fever. Dozens of people have died from the fever, caused by a virus, in the affected countries.

“Nigeria is ready, because the Ministry has taken every precaution, including getting the vaccines and medicines in case there was any incident in Nigeria.

“So far, there is nothing like Ebola fever in Nigeria, and Council was reassured that every step has been taken to ready our country just in case, infected persons come into the country from our neighbouring countries,” Mr. Maku said. - statement made 5 month ago by labaran maku

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Oahray: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Most people on this thread are a terrible lot. I wonder the kind of christanity you guys practice.

The woman's apology is a good one. It's not her fault that any of it happened. She lost someone too, still she apologised. Fruit bats spread ebola more than any human yet no relative of the fruit bats have ever apologised.

How many of you even apologise for something you cause? She's better than most of you! angry

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Ninilowo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Abi were ni lady yi ni?

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by tiswell(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mrs Sawyer,u have said it all...apologies accepted.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by CoolKizzy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
mtcheeeew, abeg park well, so na Liberian government go chop the blame of your husband's wickedness? crazy husband, irrational wife. insane couple.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Glo abi mtn sim?
Lmao! Maybe Reltel Wireless....
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl: Eyeah!! apology accepted Madam
Its not your fault and its all in God's hands *hugs*
Please be sure before you do oo cheesy
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by amanda2013(f): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
zeroshadow:

The woman who should be grieving.. Is flexing on tv If u use your brain correctly.. U'll know its an indirect insult on Nigerians.
am using my brain well mr. thats why i am finding it difficult to blame the woman for something she didnt do. she was nót with her husband when he contacted the disease and the husband may nót even have told her. so why call for head? abeg mr. brain user channel your anger to the right direction and leave the poor widow alone. and please for the record ITS OUR GOVERNMENT THAT INSULTED US AND NÓT SAWYER. If they had turned him back to Liberia we wouldnt be here today.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by yuzjet(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
milehigh06:

and tomorrow you will go to church asking for forgiveness

U must be delusional for quoting me. And for ur info, who told u dat I used to go to church on Saturdays?

U must be from Yaba Left.

Reply me if u're a "Patient from Yaba Left".
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by lomprico(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mrs sawyer! We don't need ur appology! U knew ur husband had d disease and someone(likely those that engineerd d virus) paid or compensated u for ur husband to bring it to africas most populous nation just for them to make money when ever they decide to release the cure. Enjoy ur money and fame u will suffer for this.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by zeroshadow: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
amanda2013: am using my brain well mr. thats why i am finding it difficult to blame the woman for something she didnt do. she was nót with her husband when he contacted the disease and the husband may nót even have told her. so why call for head? abeg mr. brain user channel your anger to the right direction and leave the poor widow alone. and please for the record ITS OUR GOVERNMENT THAT INSULTED US AND NÓT SAWYER. If they had turned him back to Liberia we wouldnt be here today.

The govt is to blame but that doesn't mean the husband should come to nigeria. If the govt had ban flights from ebola stricken countries and closed its borders this wouldn't have happened...
But the media attention she's getting proves the point that someone wanted ebola in Nigeria. She's is not the first person to have relatives die of ebola in another country.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Coldfeet(f): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: One reason I can NEVER BE A CHRISTIAN. . .OR ALLOW CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES IN MY HOME OR VEHICLE WITHOUT POISONING 'EM! cheesy
Reading the kinds of SICK posts on this thread.
A WICKED GOD OF PESTILENCES. . . CAN ONLY HAVE SADISTIC FOLLOWERS! grin

A woman comes to apologize for the pain her husband's actions have inflicted on others. . .SOME ARE INSULTING HER.
When she LOST her own husband for visiting his dying sister. . . . !

Christian life na waya. . . .TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKWA!!! cry

*any barry wehn quote me AGAIN go CATCH EBOLA die for this thread. . . AMEN*
Kanyiwulia!!! Not all christians here are bashing her nah! How do you even know those that are insulting her are christians? Me I did not insult her and am a Christian!! smiley hope you will allow me in your home or car? wink

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Demajors: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is it nt better we count our blessings instead of condemning this woman,if not patrick,it could hv been any other ebola infected person frm ebola troubled countries,we were able to manage it this far cos he came in tru d airport n his case ws a little well manage @ d hospital he ws been treated,I cnt imagine an infected person coming into d country tru our porous borders n been treated 4 malaria @ one of our general hospital only to discover later dat he hs ebola,then it will b very difficult to control,cos he would hv had contact with a whole lot of pple b4 getting to d hospital n even in d hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Wife of a Mad Man

Go and Die

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by ekina(f): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
grandoworld: Medicine after death

Wrong
"Medication after death" is what you should type/ say ... next time.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by ekina(f): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
nickz: medicine after death

"Medication after death" not "medicine after ..."
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl: Eyeah!! apology accepted Madam
Its not your fault and its all in God's hands *hugs*
4 ur mind you be good person...smh.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by obi123: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
but why didn't she stop him from travelling

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by shejane: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Let's face the truth, dis Apology is doing more harm than good

Patrick kws he has ebola, why did he came to Nigeria?why not go back to his family in USA nd die peacefully? Why did he urinate on d doctors nd nurses on duty?

Dis man kws why he came to Nigeria, so d wife shd go nd mourn her husband nd forgt dis Apology she's even trying to take d blame away from patrick

Read between lines, she said someone from Guinea brought d virus to Liberia so meaning someone else has to bring it to Nigeria.

Ders no sentiment here. Let her live with it nd train her children with patrick not to be self centred nd wicked like der father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived / 544 New COVID-19 Cases, 203 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 5 - (1831 Tested) / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.