Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family (33532 Views)

Late Adadevoh’s Family May Sue Ebola Filmmakers / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by onadana: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
angry Kai walahi this woman..if only she knows what her husband has caused for us here in Naija.She will keep her mouth shut so that Nigerians will not remember her.If Nigerians begin rain her different curses and swear...omo...i pity her and her kid(s).Make she come isolation Ebola ward come offer her condolence to each victim then return to America.Then she will know what condolence means.If she cannot do that she should shut up or else Sango....will visit her.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by conyema12(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
shejane: Let's face the truth, dis Apology is doing more harm than good

Patrick kws he has ebola, why did he came to Nigeria?why not go back to his family in USA nd die peacefully? Why did he urinate on d doctors nd nurses on duty?

Dis man kws why he came to Nigeria, so d wife shd go nd mourn her husband nd forgt dis Apology she's even trying to take d blame away from patrick

Read between lines, she said someone from Guinea brought d virus to Liberia so meaning someone else has to bring it to Nigeria.

Ders no sentiment here. Let her live with it nd train her children with patrick not to be self centred nd wicked like der father.

Absolutely spot on.
He knew he had the virus.
He knew he was infectious
He knew he was quarantined.
He knew he had to escape and he did.
He knew about Nigeria s population density especially lagos.
He knew he needed to go back and he chose not to
He skillfully avoided contact from other passengers in the plane.
He knew he needed to inform the Health officials he had Ebola instead he chose to urinate on them.

From all indications he had the intention of coming to infect Nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by tlops(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
How come mrs Sawyer is not infected? So the man spared his wife and family to cause harm to others..

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
[size=50pt]she should fvck off shove that sorry in her azz angry angry angry devils in human forms![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
God will have on us all...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by itstpia1: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Those in the know obviously do not want to reveal what his grouse was with nigerians.

I suspect it has something to do with the civil war.

All the talk about a nigerian fiance is just a smokescreen. Where is the fiance, who btw is not necessarily nigerian in the absence of evidence showing he is.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nobleval: 4 ur mind you be good person...smh.
undecided

kunletiwoo: Please be sure before you do oo cheesy

grin na e-hug na, my empathy neva reach like that tongue

BodyKiss:

So easy for you to say. I believe you are not part of Adadevoh's Family, right?
Don't get me wrong, Patrick Sawyer deserves to be brought back to life and stoned back to death for what he did! he should be shot, stabbed, poisoned and hanged for bringing this scourge to Nigeria despite prior warning.
But his wife? she is innocent in all this.
It's not her fault, she is not the one to be apologizing. she is just a woman who has lost a friend, a lover, a husband, the father of her children. and instead of getting comfort and closure, she is forced to deal with hate, curses and negative notoriety from all over the world. *thats just what was running through my mind when I was typing that comment*
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by jpphilips(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
shakol91: @ Decontee. No be Patrick's fault na Liberia and Nigeria government fault for their lackadaisical attitude allowing porous borders and not having a good preventive measure

No need for the Apologies, if Onyebuchi chukwu did not squander the 480m budgeted for control of infectious diseases in 2013 and like amount for 2014, Patrick would have been caught at the airport, it doesn't matter if he really wanted to infect us deliberately after all, given the chance, Iran will annihilate Israel, whether or not they get the chance is what really matters.
The Nigerian Authorities brought this plague upon us, Sawyer was just a conduit, I encourage the Doctor's family to put together a team of Lawyers to sue the fvctard minister of Health.
The wicked person is the Minister and the devil is the President who allowed him to keep his job while he continues lying to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Vikky014(f): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Heiyah,may God console d bereaved families
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by itstpia1: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is the name ghanaian or togolese?

Originally I mean.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by biomedixexcel(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
She should come to face our lawmakers
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by titoetal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
woman is okay. We pray for early discovery of cure cos we do not want to lose anyone again.
I share your pain too and that of families of our health care workers whose lives have been cut short.

Oh God, give these families fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Tunagee(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
chikichaka: Someone should tell this woman to shut up!
she is still busying defending her husband's madness

@korel9 na its ntm cool

What ellse do you want her to do? Human beings Sha.. No worry u sef go carry am soon
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by nickz(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
ekina:

"Medication after death" not "medicine after ..."
and i should believe you cause
proof or stop wasting my time
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Eyepencil: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl: Eyeah!! apology accepted Madam
Its not your fault and its all in God's hands *hugs*
You and who dey accept the apology? everytime una go dey mumu 4 dis country angry .Apology my left yansh angry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eyepencil: You and who dey accept the apology? everytime una go dey mumu 4 dis country angry .Apology my left yansh angry
Pics or na u mumu pass tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Eyepencil: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
bestestgirl:
Pics or na u mumu pass tongue tongue
U think say na everything dem dey forgive? U be jesus christ? Na so una go dey forgive people anyhow... Rubbish modafuckers angry
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
See as wicked people full this thread dey rant like demonized ogbanje.The woman sef get time sef dey apologize instead of her to pack well and move on with her life.Mtchewwwww.Na Ebola virus worst past poverty and corruption wey dey kill hundreds of Nigerians daily. angry

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tunagee:

What ellse do you want her to do? Human beings Sha.. No worry u sef go carry am soon
I reject it in Jesus name
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
I reserve my comment.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Eyepencil: U think say na everything dem dey forgive? U be jesus christ? Na so una go dey forgive people anyhow... Rubbish modafuckers angry

grin grin smh
yes I am Jesus Christ's likeness
I understand your fustration but go easy on the insults abeg
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by room089: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mrs Sawyer Inasmuch as I commend your courage for coming out to tender your appologies. You were very tactical about the whole thing. You clearly directed your appologies to the family of late Dr Adedevo because her death eclipsed the death of others that died of ebola and attracted much sympathy from the public.
By this attitude of yours, they are more or less lesser humans to late Dr Adedevo.

Madam with every humility, you are evil. A co-conspirator with your husband to afflict us with this evil. You guys have succeeded, start dancing Skelewu in your native land.

If you were not in support of your husband's evil plan, why didn't you make a report to the appropriate quarters, knowing fully well he escaped being quarantined?
If you didn't play your part very well, why didn't you and your children contract the virus?
You took every necessary precautions and avoided him like a plague and planned with him to sneak to Nigeria.
If you are not evil, if he had requested to travel down to Nigeria with the least of your children, would you have kept mute and obliged him?
You are not only evil, but also a bio-terrorist just like your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hmmm...its well...
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by guyANDROID1: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
cococandy: How sad. sad

Nice handle @cococandy.

Lemme be ur milk na. cheesy

Coco+milk=cowbell chocolate

LOL smiley
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by Smooth278(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
Apology not accepted madam!!! All I can tell u in the words of Oshiomhole is "go and ...."

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by AGgal(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
No one asked for her apology. She should just shut the hell up!

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by pauladonis(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Arrant nonsense... Will ur sorry bring back the dead?
If everything could be solved by saying sorry, there would be no need for the judiciary.

Your husband deserves to be flogged, but he is pardoned sake of say ebola don take am.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by pokwumabua: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: You're 4given. Go Home and Sim No More.

no be only Sim. And Battery sef

1 Like

Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by itstpia1: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
room089: Mrs Sawyer Inasmuch as I commend your courage for coming out to tender your appologies. You were very tactical about the whole thing. You clearly directed your appologies to the family of late Dr Adedevo because her death eclipsed the death of others that died of ebola and attracted much sympathy from the public.

i doubt the late dr is nigerian, thats probably why.

i wonder what our nigerian brethren abroad (or wherever) are doing to attract so much hatred for nigerians to this extent.
Re: Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family by mikesly: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Kanwulia: Noble gesture.
HER HUSBAND PAID WITH HIS LIFE!
Shyte happens! kiss

Them health care workers should stop being DEATH CARE WORKERS AND USE GLOVES instead of jumping from patient to patient with one stethoscope. . . spreading deh-zi-zez. . . and killing themselves! kiss

NA UNA GOD OF DEH-ZI-ZEZ I BLAME. . . the ever MAAAHCIFOOOL GOD!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

For he so loved the world. . . he gave his only BEGATTED son and A BUNCH OF INCURABLE deh-zi-zis!
Shooooir! Make e come take 'songs of praise'! kiss

Where u from come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Sleep Deprived / 544 New COVID-19 Cases, 203 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 5 - (1831 Tested) / Stunning Amputee Steals Hearts On Social Media With Gorgeous Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.