Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! (7144 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / I Feel Intimidated Whenever Am With Huge, Beautiful, Tall And Sexy Ladies Why / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by harden(m): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
u n d boy who fine pass
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Negro1: 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
sexzskil: Hey Nairalanders, there is a bit problem. There is a new guy in my area, it seems he is a student on holiday who came to stay with his uncle. This guy is so good looking so that I imagine rubbing my bre.lasts on his face whenever am alone on my bed. He is averagely tall, chocolate in complexion, has broad shoulders and EXTREMELY amazing facially. I notice how all the girls in my area give him special attention but he always appear angry and tough making him more er.otic in my mind. I continue to imagine him fvckin me. Damn! Some guys are just so bless in look. He is rarely at home and when I notice him, I would go try appear my best, tie a seductive, transparent apparel but he never looks my way. He has a pink lip and is so cute to the extent that every dick and harry always stare at him when he is outside. My problem now is...I WANT TO HAVE HIM! How can I do this please? I need a whole lot of suggestions. I could have posted his picture but u know it is impossible. Chaiiiiii, my thumbs up for him, too damn, freaking fine!
The guy may be on Nl oo btw where in lag do you stay? There are millions of guys that spend their holidays with their uncles, if you post your area, the guy may know its him and even approach you.

My 2 Ruppes
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I can see no one wants to give you advice so I will.

Ok first realise that all the girls want him and this is not new to him so you would just be yet another girl that likes him. So first you need to be different from the rest ie dont give him attention. Dont swoon over him him like you did in this post grin

Follow these steps:

1. Make him notice you, Always look fresh...like the kinda guy good looking guys like (ie leave the cheap looking see through blouse) So assess yourself and ask yourself am I hot enough?

2. Go to him through his friends... study him and who he is hanging with. So you will one day just pass and ask one of his friends something but just saying hi to him and not drool over him. He will be surprised you arent paying him any attention.

3. Next is to position yourself where he will be...and just say hi and have you seen so and so (one of his friends)

4. When he becomes use to seeing your face and starts relaxing cause he thinks you arent after him then create some problem at your place that you need help with (guys like being needed) and dont pounce on him the first time he comes. Just relax enjoy his company.

5. Ill be honest ...The next step is to wait cause if he feels you he will make a move after all the above steps if not...just leave him cause if you are straight forward and tell him what you want he will just get turned off cause he is in demand.
You are so on-point, it's surreal smiley
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
BoboYekini: You are so on-point, it's surreal smiley

lol atleast one person agrees... Are you the hot guy she is talking about grin
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Crocz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
And some people think say na only ebola people dem suppose dey quarantine...this is contagious! *runs out of thread*
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol atleast one person agrees... Are you the hot guy she is talking about grin
I'm hotter. As you can see cheesy
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
BoboYekini: I'm hotter. As you can see cheesy

lol hmmmm had a sneak preview and might just agree with you... But where is the face
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Story for the gods undecided
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol hmmmm had a sneak preview and might just agree with you... But where is the face
cheesy Imagine a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt...and Denzel.
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy Imagine a cross between George Clooney and Brad Pitt...and Denzel.

lol weird combination but ill take it
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol weird combination but ill take it
Hmm. I don't want to be a statistic. I see you're going through guys like say na only u waka come cheesy
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: Hmm. I don't want to be a statistic. I see you're going through guys like say na only u waka come cheesy

Whoa shocked since when? lol which guys are these...
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by skyscrapper: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
farano: Story... Is he rich? undecided

One chance ! ! !
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Whoa shocked since when? lol which guys are these...
Weren't you processing guys for a husband recently? tongue
Anyway, I don't do Facebook...
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: Weren't you processing guys for a husband recently? tongue
Anyway, I don't do Facebook...

lol I see you have been going through my threads, applications are on hold till further notice tongue ...hmmm what does facebook have to do with it?
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol I see you have been going through my threads, applications are on hold till further notice tongue ...hmmm what does facebook have to do with it?
cheesy You obviously didn't get what you wanted. I mean I don't do Facebook so if you were hoping to see my di,ck you're gon have to use your imagination tongue
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: cheesy You obviously didn't get what you wanted. I mean I don't do Facebook so if you were hoping to see my di,ck you're gon have to use your imagination tongue

Hmmm Im sensing some indirect jabbing... I feel like there's more to this than you are letting on lol wow you cant even show us your face so why would I wanna see your D...unless showing girls you dont know your D is what you do regularly tongue
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Hmmm Im sensing some indirect jabbing... I feel like there's more to this than you are letting on lol wow you cant even show us your face so why would I wanna see your D...unless showing girls you dont know your D is what you do regularly tongue
lol, that was a test. You passed cheesy gimme your number
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: lol, that was a test. You passed cheesy gimme your number

I'm curious what was being tested
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Kinkybraids:

I'm curious what was being tested
Your sense of humor. tongue
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: Your sense of humor. tongue

hmmm you have a funny sense of humor (no pun intended) undecided
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by olumzz(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: live @ lag
Marie, i mentioned u kwanu bt u ddnt reply
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by marieolae(f): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
olumzz:
Marie, i mentioned u kwanu bt u ddnt reply
really?
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by olumzz(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: really?
Yea mami, nyways hw u doing?
Re: I Finally Met A Guy Who Is So Hot But Am Intimidated Whenever I See Him! by Marcelinho(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Les: ya, check your mentions, if you don't see it, I would bring it again.
were in Uyo r u staying wanna c ya?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) / Help! I Can't Last Long In Bed [PICTURE] / Couple Caught Doing It Inside A Car, While Their Child Watches Out [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.