Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl (2574 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah right.
Like I'm crushing on you ATM, and I include over 120 monikers just to confess my undying crush angry
Please lets leave trolls and their work for their department.
Except He is become one.
Oh well, I see your point. Just had to poke you. wink
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by amanda2013(f): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
op so you were nót informed too? ok continue.
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by akinlex(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
amanda2013: op so you were nót informed too? ok continue.
that what
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
The least he can do is to be wanking to thier pictures because he won't even see thier pant sef
akinlex: All the monikers i listed below are those am having crush on married or not married...

angiemartinez, yemz101, Tashamania, candygosh, lois88, joycerap, Vivalavida99, nekaa, Almeria, iyatrustee, prettythicksme, Ladystewie, ifekemmy, dhammyg, Romanciella, ChristineC, Kachisbarbie, mstik, Bliss4Lyfe, pretydiva, purplesummer, sailormoon, jennylove7575, MissyDivah, Famouspecky, merieam16, Moreena, Amusaopeyemi, Josieve, softsparkyy, IfyAngela, BaddieKay, hannesy, QueenRAW, obidiegwujane10, Dosoq, Ezibless, akitijackson, amokeze, misspatsy, LBlessing, somcherry, ROSYL, SELENAqueensy, command01, redgem, floragregs, Jennydoris, Tannie, keddyluv, Pritheeann, BecaciaBarbie, AriDsexy, sept26, Feyifahm, trendiitee, priscasmart, honeydear, harinholarbabe, Omaresh, meelorlah, ThoniaSlim, priscaoge, UjSizzle, lanicky, nikkypearl, Miracy, temigracie, Simplestone, mirexx, maborukoje, Lorlaahlozz, Omavik, DrAmanda, poshpimkiey, typicaltemi, standd, BarbieBlues, bukydiamon, Controversy, HottyPhat, tiwalademi, farano, missvera, lovelyronke20, STENON, cuttiemama, irunobo2, Neroanna, repogirl, Jennifaluv, sexyseun, Princessmel, Lolaabokoku, icebebe, Callmebabe, Sheila221, Krisgift, Lois20, Agybabe, Julie9093, Medunah, Naavah, seunbadmus, Shugajay, Mariojane, texanomaly, sweettease, ruthxzy, NadiaSA1, bukkylicious, lynpetra, yhermmie, lyntiffany, Justeenaleo, cocoberry, odusberry, REDBUNNY, sandra27, Moodyup, Omolola1, dagentility, Missjargo, debolly, ShirelleBaby, QweenMercy, Blackgold09, Aitee1, nabsprada, datalossvictim1, Mzjhulz, Xtarxhyne, Sapphire86, Evestar200, Floxyl, desire7, mspee, sade1, MsAnne, luisina, bukkylois, deejay717, Mzflexydeeva, wizkris, if3oluwa, zeb04, sandijey, joychioma19, cheryl1, Adufetohposh, Azumy, answerme, precyluv, Mprex, Creamish, softandsweet, ivyy, babyme1, olashas, Tenderspot, Vivly, evegran, Godmother, rajazzmine, neeyah212, Flakesyblaze, Missmossy, luscioustrish, jocelyncherish, justmeg, missdebs, NappilyNigerian, buksich, MZdamola, FruityLass, amanda2013, opebetty, prence, tekarich, Fresia01, MzMariah, LaRoyalHighness, Rachytea, banega, moyarhtohbadt, missyhorlah, MizMyColi, Jeanred, Harbosede02, Endurancebako, RoyalPearl, baltimora, Cecediva, MarilynNash, missberrypop5, Ashlamzee, beckyomas

I did this cos i have to express my feelings grin grin
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Dreyl(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
cry
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
BoboYekini: Oh well, I see your point. Just had to poke you. wink
Okay.
If you don't mind my asking, do you have another moniker on here?
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by beckyomas(f): 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Akinalex or what is your name, did you really have to do that? Please remove my username from there and save me all the unnecessary mentions.
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Jennydoris(f): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Unibenstudent: The least he can do is to be wanking to thier pictures because he won't even see thier pant sef

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by akinlex(m): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
beckyomas: Akinalex or what is your name, did you really have to do that? Please remove my username from there and save me all the unnecessary mentions.
hehehe... nothing more than this...
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay.
If you don't mind my asking, do you have another moniker on here?
No. Why? angry
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2014

I was e-bashed by one Moniker like that, like you used to early on.
Only this time, he mentioned my parents. That kinda got to me.
I noticed he follows you.
BoboYekini: No. Why? angry
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
I was e-bashed by one Moniker like that, like you used to early on.
Only this time, he mentioned my parents. That kinda got to me.
I noticed he follows you.
shocked Your parents?! angry Who is the bagger?

P.S. I am (deeply) hurt that you would even consider me capable of such sleazy behaviour.
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
sad I'm sorry. I really am
His moniker begins with "Ki" and ends with an "s".
BoboYekini: shocked Your parents?! angry Who is the bagger?

P.S. I am (deeply) hurt that you would even consider me capable of such sleazy behaviour.
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
MizMyColi: sad I'm sorry. I really am
His moniker begins with "Ki" and ends with an "s".
Fortunately i do not follow the sleazeball. And I hope you did not banter with him too much. Guys get a kick outta that cheesy
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by moyarhtohbadt(f): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
akinlex: All the monikers i listed below are those am having crush on moyarhtohbadt, missyhorlah, MizMyColi, Jeanred, Harbosede02, Endurancebako, RoyalPearl, baltimora, Cecediva, MarilynNash, missberrypop5, Ashlamzee, beckyomas

so this is how i was mentioned 7 times...mtcheeeww....see,op THANK U..but dont ever try this with me again!
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Tymax(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
BoboYekini: Maturity and astuteness how? angry Abeg free the guy let him express himself. Not everyone is repressed na. tongue
akinlex:

uncountable bajinotu for u my real G

Joor o! grin grin grin cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yiaiei9tm7a0xqotm04jgm5qwenty1361280502[/img]
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by adamskutty(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
akinlex: All the monikers i listed below are those am having crush on married or not married...

angiemartinez, yemz101, Tashamania, candygosh, lois88, joycerap, Vivalavida99, nekaa, Almeria, iyatrustee, prettythicksme, Ladystewie, ifekemmy, dhammyg, Romanciella, ChristineC, Kachisbarbie, mstik, Bliss4Lyfe, pretydiva, purplesummer, sailormoon, jennylove7575, MissyDivah, Famouspecky, merieam16, Moreena, Amusaopeyemi, Josieve, softsparkyy, IfyAngela, BaddieKay, hannesy, QueenRAW, obidiegwujane10, Dosoq, Ezibless, akitijackson, amokeze, misspatsy, LBlessing, somcherry, ROSYL, SELENAqueensy, command01, redgem, floragregs, Jennydoris, Tannie, keddyluv, Pritheeann, BecaciaBarbie, AriDsexy, sept26, Feyifahm, trendiitee, priscasmart, honeydear, harinholarbabe, Omaresh, meelorlah, ThoniaSlim, priscaoge, UjSizzle, lanicky, nikkypearl, Miracy, temigracie, Simplestone, mirexx, maborukoje, Lorlaahlozz, Omavik, DrAmanda, poshpimkiey, typicaltemi, standd, BarbieBlues, bukydiamon, Controversy, HottyPhat, tiwalademi, farano, missvera, lovelyronke20, STENON, cuttiemama, irunobo2, Neroanna, repogirl, Jennifaluv, sexyseun, Princessmel, Lolaabokoku, icebebe, Callmebabe, Sheila221, Krisgift, Lois20, Agybabe, Julie9093, Medunah, Naavah, seunbadmus, Shugajay, Mariojane, texanomaly, sweettease, ruthxzy, NadiaSA1, bukkylicious, lynpetra, yhermmie, lyntiffany, Justeenaleo, cocoberry, odusberry, REDBUNNY, sandra27, Moodyup, Omolola1, dagentility, Missjargo, debolly, ShirelleBaby, QweenMercy, Blackgold09, Aitee1, nabsprada, datalossvictim1, Mzjhulz, Xtarxhyne, Sapphire86, Evestar200, Floxyl, desire7, mspee, sade1, MsAnne, luisina, bukkylois, deejay717, Mzflexydeeva, wizkris, if3oluwa, zeb04, sandijey, joychioma19, cheryl1, Adufetohposh, Azumy, answerme, precyluv, Mprex, Creamish, softandsweet, ivyy, babyme1, olashas, Tenderspot, Vivly, evegran, Godmother, rajazzmine, neeyah212, Flakesyblaze, Missmossy, luscioustrish, jocelyncherish, justmeg, missdebs, NappilyNigerian, buksich, MZdamola, FruityLass, amanda2013, opebetty, prence, tekarich, Fresia01, MzMariah, LaRoyalHighness, Rachytea, banega, moyarhtohbadt, missyhorlah, MizMyColi, Jeanred, Harbosede02, Endurancebako, RoyalPearl, baltimora, Cecediva, MarilynNash, missberrypop5, Ashlamzee, beckyomas

are you okay? undecided

Well thanks for revealing many more hochies to me, treasure hunt grin
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by MizMyColi(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nope.
Just one reply did it. grin
BoboYekini: Fortunately i do not follow the sleazeball. And I hope you did not banter with him too much. Guys get a kick outta that cheesy
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by ideology(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Na only you waka come

My friend is not on the list, better
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by akinlex(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
ideology: Na only you waka come

My friend is not on the list, better
which of your friend
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by ideology(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
akinlex: which of your friend

Lol, that's my secret, tongue
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
adamskutty: are you okay? undecided

So you having crush on every monika on NAiraland.......
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2014

kill yasef so gbo?? grin
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Paretomaster(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
You have a crush on my wife? Are u outta ur mind? Now jejeli choose one before I dash u d two, Ebola or BH?

Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Ezibless: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
The OP wanna express himself... Lmao
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Missmossy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
No one should quote the Op's post to avoid unnecessary mentions!
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Naavah(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
This isn't funny again. Mtschew
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by adamskutty(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
ROSYL:

So you having crush on every monika on NAiraland.......
embarassed good looking shawties only grin grin grin are u good at basketball sexy one? embarassed
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Seriously Nawa
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by redgem(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=akinlex]All the monikers i listed below are those am having crush on married or not married...

redgem

Funny....
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
adamskutty: are you okay? undecided

You are a big goat! Anu mpanu! Ewu Liberia!
Re: List Of Girls I Have A Crush On Nl by adamskutty(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

You are a big goat
embarassed embarassed okay I hear u my she goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / See What These Muslim Ladies Are Doing Because Fasting Is Over / y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.