Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra (2536 Views)

Shock As Female Singer Performs In Church In Bum Shorts And Bra (watch Video) / See Photos Of Bride Wearing Pant And Bra On Her Wedding Day Goes Vïraし $㉫㉫ Pħ✿†✿ / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2015
"But seriously whats the thing with you men and "Red Pant and Bra?" she asked me last night as we engaged in a little tete-a tete.

Over the years this advice has been given to younger women by savvy wiser older women to enable them win back the attention of thier husbands. Modern naive women laugh and ridicule such advice, not knowing they are planning thier own downfall. Or maybe they laugh outwardly but in reality they go back to the privacy of thier own homes and practice it on their husbands unknown to thier earstwhile gullible followers.

So here it is, the reason why you should take the "Wear Red Pant and Bra" thing seriously. It just might save your relationship or even your marriage!

It has been scientifically proven that the colour RED invokes emotions of excitement, arousal and passion. Hence it is used a lot in fashion, secret societies and in instigating the charging of Bulls by matadors in Spain. The colour RED immediately brings life and fervour to a situation; heck, it is the colour of blood which gives life!

Having said this it is well known that a woman in skimpily clad attire will always quicken the heartbeat of any red blooded man. Vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

Now combine these two together : a skimpily attired woman dressed in nothing but a red bra and matching silk red panties... And you have heaven on earth. All quarrels cease. All in differences become insignificant. For in that moment the woman holds the manbeast in the palm of her hands. In that moment her every wish is his to obey.

Never underestimate the power of the Red bra and pant!
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by amadice(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2015
I see..
. OP I hope some ppl won't go ahead and masturbate after trading this epistle..
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2015
Black is more appealing dan red.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by zadok60: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2015
cry
I prefer pink instead
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by tpiander: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2015
vile quarrels and bitter hatred, harsh words spoken and punitive silence, all can be brought to an end by the appearance of a sexily clad member of the female species. It is the one thing that calms a man down other than beer.

i wonder why we still have wars then.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2015
I prefer white...shows how neat she is
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2015
amadice:
I see..
. OP I hope some ppl won't go ahead and masturbate after trading this epistle..
It's possible. That is the power of the red pant and bra cool
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I don't find black appealing

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Captainswag225(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
madness indeed. Wack thread.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
R u a cultist? embarassed
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
mtceeeeew
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

R u a cultist? embarassed
nope
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
I don't find black appealing
wch do u find apealing
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by cyprianlah(m): 6:53am On Aug 20, 2015
White shows d neatness
Trust some gehs, dm no go wash xpecialy black tongue
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
wch do u find apealing
sparkling white....neat
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2015
zadok60:
cry
I prefer pink instead
Pink is within the red spectrum so u r still on point cool
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
sparkling white....neat
buy her white pants den
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
I prefer white...shows how neat she is
We r talking sex here not neatness.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:00am On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
buy her white pants den
That's what i do
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

We r talking sex here not neatness.
neatness first b4 sex...dirtiness is a major turn off..or do u sex mad women?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2015
tpiander:

i wonder why we still have wars then.

Let's be serious for a moment. If u went to war and the opposing army was filled with sexy women wearing only red bra and pant u will still fight?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
neatness first b4 sex...dirtiness is a major turn off..or do u sex mad women?
If the madwoman is neat will u sex her?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

If the madwoman is neat will u sex her?
what makes her mad?...ever seen a neat mad woman?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
what makes her mad?...ever seen a neat mad woman?
Yes I have.
For your mind only unkempt women tha roam the streets are mad.
Av seen a well dressed clean madwoman. She has her bath 20times a day cos she thinks if she becomes dirty she will die. She cuts her hands and legs every two or three times a month cos she wants to see if her blood is still red or has become brown. Very neat madwoman. You go sex am?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes I have.
For your mind only unkempt women tha roam the streets are mad.
Av seen a well dressed clean madwoman. She has her bath 20times a day cos she thinks of she becomes dirty she will die. She cuts her hands and legs every two or three times a month cos she wants to see if her blood is still red or has become brown. Very neat madwoman. You go sex am?
is she neat in d brain?
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2015

Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
is she neat in d brain?
Yes.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:
Yes.
She can't be...if she's mad
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
She can't be...if she's mad
Come, why are we talking about mad people? undecided
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by donholy28(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:

Come, why are we talking about mad people? undecided
cause u just went mad...for 5 mins...I talk neat woman and u carry mad woman come
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by 5minsmadness: 7:57am On Aug 20, 2015
donholy28:
cause u just went mad...for 5 mins...I talk neat woman and u carry mad woman come
U dey madt? Na u mention mad woman first.
Re: The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra by zadok60: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2015
5minsmadness:
Pink is within the red spectrum so u r still on point cool
badt guy ..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Friend Is Addicted To transgendered / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) / Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.