Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind (4701 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Their Fellow Blacks Monkeys? / Why Dont I Get Along With My Fellow Africans(non Nigerians)? / What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by femidejulius(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
Another thread from another educated illiterate...
If you haven't made d conclusion yourself that tribal mark is totally bad(at least at the time it was in vogue) , perhaps people like me would have been kind enough to educate you.

You created this thread to make it hit front page. Congrats at least on that achievement. If I may ask, how much have been credited to your bank account as a result of this laudable achievement?

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by oneeast2: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by horpe132(m): 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
*** Rubbish Tread #
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Moderators notified for thread closure.

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by redsun(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
The thread is important and it should be discussed to point out the advantages and disadvantages. The dangers,needs and essentiality.Just like female genital mutilation and other painful and scarring cultural practices that are not necessarily essential.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by ebankole: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
i love tribal marks
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
BrokenTV: Just observing this thread from great distance.

pls have ur say and discourage this act oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

How Do I Work On My Accent. / Meaning Of BUHARI / Hip Hop Culture: Who's The Better Rapper - Nas Or Jay Z?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.