Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind (4700 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Their Fellow Blacks Monkeys? / Why Dont I Get Along With My Fellow Africans(non Nigerians)? / What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by thandii1: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
These people won't be cautioned now o, people are turning a blind eye to it, some are shamelessly clicking likes but When others start to retaliate, then the sermon will begin.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by abbakacici: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
is like a passport in the old days, so is easy for your tribe to recognised you in event of wars or when you travel other tribe related to your tribe will help out.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by abbakacici: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
omongbati: But seriously, the people doing this have psychologically damaged these victims and reduced their self worth in life. Has anyone seeing anybody with this kind of face travelling abroad for good, becoming a doctor, engineer, scientist, or some top shot somewhere.

The only one I know is a local king in Oyo (Alafin) who is just a village champion
and who told you ultimate of every Nigerian is to travel abroad, this might sock to you that majority of Nigerians will not like to live abroad, because they are happy at their village or town
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by omongbati: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
abbakacici: and who told you ultimate of every Nigerian is to travel abroad, this might sock to you that majority of Nigerians will not like to live abroad, because they are happy at their village or town

That was only one of many things I wrote. Go back and re-read. And BTW, 99.9% of Nigerians would want to leave and go abroad, even if for a visit only.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by opiaoku: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
War drum beating grin

But seriously this is BAD
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
chykee87: @ OP

customised13 aka oluwasegunfunmi aka chidiebere

shld i help u close this thread in 3 minutes? post again on this thread and i post ur parents pics

u dont knw me and pls dont allow me focus on u or u will hate it

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

if after reading my post,u dont understand my aim,then sorry.
we need to put an end to this.there is no difference between this and the killing of twins which was practice in the 19-20th century
where in Nigeria can you spot a kid in his early 20s with such tribal marks again?

You are only being tribalistic, and masking it with vague care is being dumb!

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by DJDOLA(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
omongbati: But seriously, the people doing this have psychologically damaged these victims and reduced their self worth in life. Has anyone seeing anybody with this kind of face travelling abroad for good, becoming a doctor, engineer, scientist, or some top shot somewhere.

The only one I know is a local king in Oyo (Alafin) who is just a village champion being laid on the ground for by his village clowns
mo daran...u are calling OBA LAMIDI ALAFIN OYO IKU BABA YEYE local king...smh....omode ee ko mogun onpe lefo.....am sorry 2 say dis if u no d kind of people dis man is dinning wit and d place dis man as step...ur father can never achieve it

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by omongbati: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
yemaldo:
No king in ur entire region is as great as alafin oyo, sorry I forgot that u people don't have history
Duh! I don't need no king with a tiger scratch face

See how respectable ''my king'' is

8 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
It didn't make them ugly,they are still themselves as long as they can make things happen and give their upcoming children a choice whether they will like to have it or not.

It is the samw as people putting tattoos on their bodies and faces. The important thing is for it to be safe surgically. Beauty isn't exactly flamboyance and perfection,but strength and self belief.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by omongbati: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
See correct king in red cap

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by omongbati: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
DJDOLA: mo daran...u are calling OBA LAMIDI ALAFIN OYO IKU BABA YEYE local king...smh....omode ee ko mogun onpe lefo.....am sorry 2 say dis if u no d kind of people dis man is dinning wit and d place dis man as step...ur father can never achieve it

Omo were shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by BrokenTV: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just observing this thread from great distance.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Man inhumanity to man

4 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by agamenon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please my brother,let me remind u that facial mark is not an evil concept,rather it is a noble idea.various culture are known to bear their own mark including the CHINES,INDIANS,the Arabs,the inca of south America,Spanish etc.OLUADA EQUINO a Manures IGBO who was sold into slavery bears his ichi mark which helped him in tracing his root.finally,facial mark will not remove the genius in you,so it has nothing to do with your claim,Good bye.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Paretomaster(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
OP , we know wat u r up to.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by kman231: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
meforyou1: so u are encouraging this rubbish or what

Bro, Instead of you to caution your brother that want to start something else, we are ever ready for him. We dont start it but make it worse when it get started. Let him keep it up....

(1) (2) (3)

How Do I Work On My Accent. / The 'rumu' Concept In The City Of Port Harcourt,nigeria. / Hip Hop Culture: Who's The Better Rapper - Nas Or Jay Z?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.