Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind (4702 Views)

Why Do Black Americans Call Their Fellow Blacks Monkeys? / Why Dont I Get Along With My Fellow Africans(non Nigerians)? / What Do You Do When You Meet A Fellow Nigerian Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
while others were busy creating innovative ideas for their children,africans were busy destroying the future of their kinds by totally eliminating the beauty and cuteness of their kids.
what were the rationale behind this hazardous act?
did they seek for permission from these people before condemning them facing?
we need to put an end to this.it is highly disgusting.
can u imagine what a sane parent could do to the wards?
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fVWRAUcxCnY/Ukm4h_jbhmI/AAAAAAAABBg/3RZEDTqPAVg/s280/DSC_6500.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gBDyQqz4Flw/Ukm4jlW6-mI/AAAAAAAABB4/u6Oz6ugRlVI/s1600/DSC_7723.JPG[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yjfbOa5qzU4/Ukm4kF5PFZI/AAAAAAAABB8/b8oILf4lpsE/s1600/DSC_7726.JPG[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kJ1HUIRDfxk/Ukm4lFYwpnI/AAAAAAAABCI/Bvh6FKgyIE0/s1600/DSC_7735.JPG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 2:42pm On Aug 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
i pray future generations wont repeat similar act such as these;

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
op what's ur aim?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chimax15: op what's ur aim?

if after reading my post,u dont understand my aim,then sorry.
we need to put an end to this.there is no difference between this and the killing of twins which was practice in the 19-20th century

8 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by BRAV0O(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
Keep coming up with what ever you planing to achieve on this , let see if ur brain tumor not affecting you this tym ...

nigerianvenom:

if after reading my post,u dont understand my aim,then sorry.
we need to put an end to this.there is no difference between this and the killing of twins which was practice in the 19-20th century

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by macsika: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Thank God no one did that to me.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
macsika: Thank God no one did that to me.
Thank God no one tried this one,they would have regret begetting me.i served with one girl who had dis mark few yrs ago,she was never proud of herself

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by nigerianvenom(m): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
BRAV0O: Keep coming up with what ever you planing to achieve on this , let see if ur brain tumor not affecting you this tym ...

What is wrong if u and i join hands in stop this act?
Why do u like to attack me?if i've wronged u pls tell me and i will apologise

1 Like

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by simplemach(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
This one na autograph ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by BRAV0O(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Which act is that brother ? Is it another peoples triber marks in the sense of their culture for God know why they are doing it now your problem ?

Upon many things facing nigeria it is only others peoples culture u're puck nosing into ?

See , we no where u're heading it to reason I ask you and your goons to keep it coming ...

We are watching...

nigerianvenom:
What is wrong if u and i join hands in stop this act?
Why do u like to attack me?if i've wronged u pls tell me and i will apologise

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by DonaldGenes(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
nigerianvenom:

I dont know the tribe oo but there are nigerians.thank God for urself but encourage others to stop this act

Yeah, sure I will...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Enahi(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Op that's not nice,we all know they are Yorubas. Can you please delete the pictures,if I had known I wouldn't have opened this trash. Disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by omongbati: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Enahi: @Op that's not nice,we all know they are Yorubas. Can you please delete the pictures,if I had known I wouldn't have opened this trash. Disgusting.

Na only you waka come know say they be Yoruba? wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Enahi(f): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
omongbati:

Na only you waka come know say they be Yoruba? wink
Who doesn't know,but Op should sha delete the pictures. Please don't quote me again,I don't want visit this thread again.
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op I earlier ask of ur aim..... read all the comments den u will know wat ur aim really is.....
Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by achi4u(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
People are so wicked, hw can I redesign my newly beautiful damsel like those people above.

Mbakwa o

3 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by chykee87: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
@ OP

customised13 aka oluwasegunfunmi aka chidiebere

shld i help u close this thread in 3 minutes? post again on this thread and i post ur parents pics

7 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by Arysexy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
This is really not good culture. I believe it has stopped.

I don't support any present day parent doing this to their kids.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures:man Unkind To Fellow Mankind by victorVIC1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tribalism is a cancer

Don't let it get d best of u.

Unfollows thread.

(1) (2) (3)

Hip Hop Culture: Who's The Better Rapper - Nas Or Jay Z? / The 'rumu' Concept In The City Of Port Harcourt,nigeria. / Ohafia, Abia State New New Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.