Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,361 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

10 Simple Rules To Being A P.I.M.P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Rules To Being A P.I.M.P (1097 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Simple Rules To Being A P.I.M.P by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. BE COLD
A Master love-vendor must have the ability to be as cold as necessary. He must be able to go from being ice, to being an iceberg. – Expose yourself to external environment where you have to practice being unaffected by others and exterior events. Don’t give a Bleep about the outcome.

2. A love-vendor HAS GOT TO BE ABLE TO TAKE IN THE INFORMATION AT HAND
If a love-vendor doesn’t start learning from the beginning, he is in for a long, hard haul to the bottom of the heap. A real Master love-vendor, or a potential Master, loves the challenge that “new thoughts” a new Game brings

3. A love-vendor HAS TO BE ABLE TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF NONSENSE
If a love-vendor can’t make sense out of something that has jumped off wrong, and make that sh*t right, he’s going to lose a lot of hos – because shit in the Game don’t always happen by the book. A Master love-vendor has to be able to ad-lib at any time.

4. WHEN YOU DON’T SEE THOSE HOS, DON’T PANIC
I know, it feels damn good to ride by and see your crew of hos. But the bi*ches must get busy at some point, so they won’t be there just because you rode by. If they are, the hos are half-stepping about your paper. When you show up and the hos aren’t there, go shoot some pool or something and wait for those bitches to get back. But they better have some paper when they do show up.

5. DON’T BE OVERTLY EXCITED ABOUT GETTING YOUR PAPER FROM YOUR HO
A Master love-vendor has got to maintain his composure at all times. The sooner you realize your hos are supposed to pay you, the sooner they will accept it as their destiny. Don’t act grateful to your ho for paying you.

6. A love-vendor HAS TO REMEMBER WHAT HE SAYS TO A HO, BECAUSE THE HO WILL TRY TO USE IT AGAINST YOU IN THE END
A Master love-vendor must remember every promise he makes to his crew of hos. He must remember what his position on a subject is, and don’t change it for any ho. You shouldn’t ever say anything now that will trap you in the future. It takes a lot of work to be a Master.

7. A love-vendor MUST BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH MUDDY WATER IN ORDER TO SPOT DRY LAND Sometimes, shit is extremely thick from problems your hos have. A Master love-vendor has to see past all of the bullsh*t coming at him and spot the avenue out of the problem. And still get paid.

8. A love-vendor HAS TO REMEMBER TO PACE HIS CONVERSATION Sometimes a love-vendor’s mind is going so fast thinking of his conversation he doesn’t realize he has left the broad behind. If you are down on a btich, especially a turn out ho, you want her right up with you when you drop the bomb on her a*s about the pimping

9. DON’T BE AFRAID OF DECISIONS YOU HAVE TO MAKE When you have a group of hos, or are confronted with a decision, always have a point of view. If it’s with hos and your point of view might blow the btich, Bleep her. Go get another ho. That’s why one btich is too close to none. Always try to stay deep with hos and make decisions early in Game and often. And never make them according to how many hos you have. Be committed to Game.

10. DON’T BE A CREAM PUFF, WHEN YOU SEE TEARS
Bitches are the best actresses in the world, especially hos. If they can play you with their tears, next they’ll choose another love-vendor on our weak a*s
Re: 10 Simple Rules To Being A P.I.M.P by gbodimowo(m): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Carry on

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Women Should cheat in a Relationship. / I Hate Girls That Lie / Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.