Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (875429 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayoamos: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls can someone take a leave of absence for 2 years or more to enable him work and gather money for subsequent programmes after the first year of a master programme in the USA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Walspring:

You can buy their materials at the British council.. The ones i have is latest, i wish to attach and send it to you but it will consume my data MB... Maybe you can share and transfer MB for me ... Lol grin grin grin grin
where is their British concil sir? I need the hardcopy. Here is my number 07033031385. Lets talk and give me directions. Its urgent as i need to start Reading earlier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please i need an urgent help. I need IETLS materials oooo.
I wanna port to canada because of their friendly immigration policy and easy work access.
Again i wanna know if its compulsory for me to write ietls as a graduate of HND? Please help me sirs and mas.
Please assist me....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by fashbaba: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
please house, is it mandatory i go to the embassy with my original transcript? My school dont give by hand unless you are sending to academic institutions. If it is mandatory, what do you advice I do?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Visa approved this morning @ Lagos. Bless God.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
meekpie: Visa approved this morning @ Lagos. Bless God.
congratzz.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
fashbaba: please house, is it mandatory i go to the embassy with my original transcript? My school dont give by hand unless you are sending to academic institutions. If it is mandatory, what do you advice I do?
If you can get the student copy of your transcript better. If you can't, then tell the VO your school doesn't give it out by hand, but you can request one to be mailed to be embassy which might not come sooner.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
slimmy05: Studying Spanish chics and cannabis tongue

Lmao
Ur not serios ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where you been @Zeezahbee
Been ringing you up but one funny chinko babe always answers. I've changed my number tho. T-Mobile cannot come and finish my money.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
congratulation I am happy for you, I guess u r the 1st person on this part6 that his visa have been approve, please can you provide us your interview transcript so we can lean from you.....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
congrats bro I'm so glad for youu

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tekecoms1: where is their British concil sir? I need the hardcopy. Here is my number 07033041385. Lets talk and give me directions. Its urgent as i need to start Reading earlier.

If you stay in Lagos their office is at Ikoyi and the hardcopy is 4k if i am not wrong...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014

Congrats!!! Lets read the transcript oo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by fashbaba: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
slimmy05: If you can get the student copy of your transcript better. If you can't, then tell the VO your school doesn't give it out by hand, but you can request one to be mailed to be embassy which might not come sooner.

Thank you so much. would try request for student copy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Folarge06(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
congrats bro...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Walspring:

If you stay in Lagos their office is at Ikoyi and the hardcopy is 4k if i am not wrong...
boss u got a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Graviton2:

Hian! They have already told you NO alternative. Go and get an international passport jare!
boss, u got a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Theflint1: boss u got a pm.

Okay... I will check and reply your pm before 9pm..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Walspring:

Someone told me to go the British embassy to buy it.... pls how true is it? And how sure am i to get it at ikoyi as u have said.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Walspring:

Okay... I will check and reply your pm before 9pm..
k bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrats... Pls let's view ur transcript.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by asadiaboymma: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=orgasticdan]
Thanks dear, I wil check it out!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Here's a partial transcript for your perusal sirs

Me: Good Morning

V.O: Good morning

. . . Long pause, lasted about 1 and half minutes or so, but seemed longer. The V.O seemed to be reading some information on his computer and typing very fast. I also used this opportunity to arrange my documents a little bit better. . . Finally he started asking questions;

He asked about my course and why I decided to go and study it, He asked about how I applied. . .If I wrote the GRE,
If I applied to any other schools,
Who's paying for my school,
Asked to see account statement,
Asked if I've been in the US before right? (Rhetorical). . . Went on to ask how long was the longest time I stayed during my trips to the US. . .

Finally, he reached to his right while saying to me "soo your Visa is approved, pick it up next week after the holidays". . .He also slid my I-20 back to me and said "You'll need this". . . All took less than 5 minutes I think. I said thank you very much and left. . .

Sorry about the shortened form folks, I'm pretty busy at work. It really didn't take very long at all even though it seems like the questions are quite a few. . .

Thanks to everyone in here. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congratulations on your visa approval

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richard4ssky: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
meekpie: Here's a partial transcript for your perusal sirs

Me: Good Morning

V.O: Good morning

. . . Long pause, lasted about 1 and half minutes or so, but seemed longer. The V.O seemed to be reading some information on his computer and typing very fast. I also used this opportunity to arrange my documents a little bit better. . . Finally he started questions;

He asked about my course and why I decided to go and study it, He asked about how I applied. . .If I wrote the GRE,
If I applied to any other schools,
Who's paying for my school,
Asked to see account statement,
Asked if I've been in the US before right? (Rhetorical). . . Went on to ask how long was the longest time I stayed during my trips to the US. . .

Finally, he reached to his right while saying to me "soo your Visa is approved, pick it up next week after the holidays". . .He also slid my I-20 back to me and said "You'll need this". . . All took less than 5 minutes I think. I said thank you very much and left. . .

Sorry about the shortened form folks, I'm pretty busy at work. It really didn't take very long at all even though it seems like the questions are quite a few. . .

Thanks to everyone in here. God bless you all.
please tell us the way u answer the question when it was ask

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
jamicanlady:

Please he cant use that result.....TOEFL & IELTS results are valid for 2yrs.....GRE result is valid for 5yrs.
noted... Mistook GRE for TOEFL. Thanks for pointing this out ma'am
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
bless God ... I am happy for u.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
@meekpie congratulation

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gaskia, NIPOST make sense sha! 10 working days ago, posted a document to the US with just #500 and now the receipt has been acknowledged.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
godG: Gaskia, NIPOST make sense sha! 10 working days ago, posted a document to the US with just #500 and now the receipt has been acknowledged.
that's swift, I would give that a try
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congratz bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (502)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.