Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,624 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (45636 Views)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by asadike(f): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2014
osina1414:

suspected lez!
guy, aru adikwa gi? Me lez? Coz i apreciate som1?luk, am nt one of those dat wil c gud tins nd luk d other way-God 4bid. Ow i go b lez?men don die finishi ni? So i go carry dis my beta fig 8 shape go giv woo-wetin?wetin she go take Bleep me? Infact,u don talk abomination 4 mth. Go kary bleach wash am kia kia.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2014
1Book:
Ladies! They know how to attack, criticize and lambast their fellow ladies since 1919...Infact, they are proffesionals at doing that.well, i initially came here to read comments.
if you don't know what an observation is, you should ask.

I made an honest observation cuz every mother-child pic I remember, the mother's eyes tend to be on her child. Even 16-year olds. This one doesn't look like one who's ready for motherhood.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
IntroVAT:

You can trust its a lady to bring this kind of shit up
Of course she is a proud mother of a baby doing some amazing feat
Jealous pathogen!
jealous of someone who had a child out of wedlock? Please.

Where is the father of the baby? Isn't it disgraceful to be flaunting such? There was a time women like her dare not show themselves, but this is what the world has come to.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by 190theclown: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
As in ehn. But I am surprised the child is being bottle fed at that early age. Methinks its just severe hunger worrying the baby.

Safari you see your life?? Your mates don dey born and you are here forming tata. tongue
grin grin
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Idealworld(f): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Reincarnation is real
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2014
I scarely bliv dt Re-incarnation exist until i saw dix post...an old man embodied in the skin of a child...dix reminds me of Usain Bolt who started crawling at week 3 after birth...dix child has great psycho-motor skills...the child has great potential...the child could be the next Mary Onyali,Blessing Okagbare,Kanu or Jay jay...dix child will surely excel in sports...
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by streetzdreamz(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove]
Awwww, sweetie did I hit a sore spot?? Are you one of the youngsters who don't like using contraceptives when opening their oozing holes to their bed partners?

*gasp* omigosh, did you become a single mother at the age of 17? Is that why the truth hurts you so much?? shocked sad

*hugs* Sowweeeee, next time learn to close those legs of yours. Or if you're already married, teach your offspring the benefits of contraceptives :-}*
U sure talk too much!!!! She gave u just 4 words n u replied with an epistle,duh!!d freedom of speech gave u d opportunity to lash out at a happy young mother,why? Cuz she aint married,I wonder wen u pple's mentality will change abt marriage,ts nt everyboday dat wants dat institution,to me marriage is poo n if d young lady wants a kid at dat early stage in as much as she can cater for her childs needs I see no reason why she needs turn 30 b4 she conceives,aint saying aving unprotected sex is good but it was her choice n I don't see an inkling of regret in d ladies face,as someone rightly said earlier u outrightly jealous of d lady!cuz if u aint her age wudnt giv u a acheing head,u dnt stigmatize everybody cuz of early pregnancy,n to think all dis is coming from a lady duh!even though I knw nfn about u am 100percent sure u aint better off!@topic d lil gurl s rili amazing @ 3wks old n wit such capabilities,congrats to d young mum...
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by deletrue: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
shindarayo: and what makes u tink d fatherbis not a son of a bitch like u et md her decide to b single.who re u to judge wen am sure u must ne havn unprotefred sex with women.and for u to hv decided d child wld do same at age 15 shows wat a bastard u re.whi d hell re u to judge single mothers.just shut d the gutter u kall mouth up cos u dnt knw dir story.
your vex strong ho. But he good. People just open their mouth and talk rubbish.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
suwailad: Make una try read the article before typing. IT SAID 3 WEEKS OLD BABY. Nairaland and Misinformation!

Even though I suspected it before but this thread solidified my opinion that this environs are mostly infested with people with very little comprehension skills.

A damn shame.

The article couldn't have been clearer that the baby is now 3 weeks old but has been doing it, allegedly, since 3 days old.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abatically(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
babyud: The baby is 3 weeks old not 3 days,she said she started noticin d signs wen she was 3 days old.

Abeg tell them. I don't know why people read without comprehending.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
theoctopus:

It is a requirement. Using formula exposes the child to health issues. The immune system will notbe able to fight sickness properly

She can feed her baby her breastmilk by using a bre.ast pump to pump milk out of her bre.asts into the baby's bottle.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
streetzdreamz:
Sorry, I'm not Dr Doolittle. I don't argue with animals like you.

It is all these liberal, 'you don't know their story', 'don't judge' rubbish that's why the society has descended so low into the stinking pits it is presently wallowing because people see the truth but will not take a stand. Nonsense.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Onyiido: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:
The baby must have been fed a rumour that she might find herself in nigeria. And as a sharp girl, survival instinct became her resort. wink...
lol cheesy
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
khiaa:

She can feed her baby her breastmilk by using a bre.ast pump to pump milk out of her bre.asts into the baby's bottle.

And what if the mother is unable to produce adequate milk or has a medical condition that doesn't allow for breastfeeding?

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
20bc: tarrr if I hear say that babe na 3day old
abeg please no bomb the op
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
bring the holy cane
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by folu4real(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
jealous of someone who had a child out of wedlock? Please.

Where is the father of the baby? Isn't it disgraceful to be flaunting such? There was a time women like her dare not show themselves, but this is what the world has come to.

What is ur own if she had her baby out of wedlock and why do u want 2 know d father of her baby. What is so digraceful in it?Why can't we mind our own business. Before judging people pls examine urself. Am very sure that u are not better than her.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Kirinwa: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
What is wrong with her br.east?3 days old you said on bottles alrready.One day she will demand for Star, better give her o.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by streetzdreamz(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Sorry, I'm not Dr Doolittle. I don't argue with animals like you.

It is all these liberal, 'you don't know their story', 'don't judge' rubbish that's why the society has descended so low into the stinking pits it is presently wallowing because people see the truth but will not take a stand. Nonsense.
lols u rili pained,I neva argued wit u, from ur words u aint in d league of dem big players wit intellects,u a doodle by comparison!!!getting pregnant out of wedlock aint as shameful n sinful as u hypocrites tags t,for ur kinds aving sex wit contraceptives n a preg lady dat didnt y'al did dsame thing*sex outa wedlock* so r u any better?its wrong but t doesn't mean u shud stigmatize em like dey aint worth a second chance @ life,am sure if she'd aborted d baby,or dumped her at a refuse dump d story wud av made ur day ryt?ever heard of failed contraceptives?broken cds n all,human tsef aint 100percent efficient so nfn a human does can ever av a 100percent efficiency,hence wen shits like dis apens n u get pregnant u kill ursef cuz ur preventive measure failed?cuz d society will label u unwanted..duh! yea d society descended dis low because pple like u can't make corrections with love,ur holier dan thou attitude s what's killing d society!!!!I know u can't read betwixt d lines,ts like yelling @ a deaf man,he knows u talking buh can't comprehend a thing u saying!

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by dejavski(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
But the mother is pretty sha....what a beauty grin

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin
Jealous dey worry you, Bad belle.

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin
It is obvious that the lady is not ready for motherhood that's why she's more interested in the camera than her baby. & don't blame the baby o! She has realised right from the womb that her mother is a single parent who was not prepared for her so her survival instincts becomes sharperly sharper...no be mistake o, na work plan of the baby

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by kaima1984(f): 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
No mind Seun. He is there busy forming fine boy up and down town, come forget say gray hair go soon full hin head. Leave him, when I'm ready for him na twins go land sharpaly! tongue

I saw it o. Proper oniranu. Twenty years old and already a single parent. She doesn't even look like she has realised the responsibility involved in raising a child because the baby just be like toy for her eyes.

I wonder why it is so hard for young people of nowadays to use contraceptives. Baby mama-ism is the reigning thing now, no shame again.
u want her t abort d baby??don't b so quick in judging ppl

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by 20bc(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
meforyou1: did u read the story? The child is 3-week old
sharrp there... waiting be the title of this thread....
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by meforyou1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
20bc: sharrp there... waiting be the title of this thread....
sharap see u, read healing and flip to d next headline. The baby is pictured at 3 weeks. The mum said the baby had been doing that since day 3
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by 20bc(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
meforyou1: sharap see u, read healing and flip to d next headline. The baby is pictured at 3 weeks. The mum said the baby had been doing that since day 3
so you believe the Mama .....
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by 1Book(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: if you don't know what an observation is, you should ask.

I made an honest observation cuz every mother-child pic I remember, the mother's eyes tend to be on her child. Even 16-year olds. This one doesn't look like one who's ready for motherhood.
You are indeed, entitle to your observation which of course, is your opinion...but, in doing that, you should be mild and just at it, except if you are a social critic.....You may never know if she was directed to look at the camera(man) before saying "Jack Robinson"
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by January27(f): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
That baby isnt three day old
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Abuloma80(f): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Shindarayo

Hey fooool, what made me a bastard just because I express my view? You know what? I will rather have it out with either you mother or father or even both; that's if you have a father because they say "birds of the same feather flock together" i.e you and the baby.

I guess your mother/father or both are bastards, why you are brought up mannerless. By the way what brought to this section? You should be at your usual section - Romance and continue with what you are best at. Here again proves the kind idiot you are. angry@Shindarayo

Hey fooool, what made me a bastard just because I express my view? You know what? I will rather have it out with either you mother or father or even both; that's if you have a father because they say "birds of the same feather flock together" i.e you and the baby.

I guess your mother/father or both are bastards, why you are brought up mannerless. By the way what brought to this section? You should be at your usual section - Romance and continue with what you are best at. Here again proves the kind idiot you are.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Natasha2(f): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
[size=15pt]Na wa oh am I the only one who read the post? They didn't say she's 3 days old. She is 3 weeks old but the mother claims she has been doing it since she was 3 days old haba ona tire person [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by khiaa(f): 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
CityNG:

And what if the mother is unable to produce adequate milk or has a medical condition that doesn't allow for breastfeeding?

That's where the formula comes in, the formula is healthy for the baby but nothing is as good as breastmilk, but if the situation arises you have to do what you have to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.