Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (45634 Views)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Ishilove: 3:07am On Aug 23, 2014
ireneidiva:
Take your own advise. You just heard someone is a single mum and jumped into your own conclusions. It is Never fair to judge people unless you know their story.
And how do you know I don't know her story?? Next time don't quote me if you know you want to be rude.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ireneidiva(f): 3:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
And how do you know I don't know her story?? Next time don't quote me if you know you want to be rude.
You do not know her story. You are the one being rude as I never even insulted you. Read your own last post. Anyway, iv made my point. Bye

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Ishilove: 3:12am On Aug 23, 2014
ireneidiva:
You do not know her story. You are the one being rude as I never even insulted you. Read your own last post. Anyway, iv made my point. Bye
Direct your baseless points to someone who needs 'em.

Consider yourself ignored forthwith.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Abuloma80(f): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Lord have mercy!!! First thing, first. She should sort out the poor-baby's parental (dad) issue first before talking of " the wonders that the baby can perform"

She should identify the father and if possible marry him, if not at least be with him to give the girl correct up bringing. If the mother can have a child out of wedlock at 20yrs in the 21st century, it then implies that the baby too, will do the same at 15yrs in which I guess she wouldn't like that.

Dont tell me she doesn't like him or they are not compartible, because I will ask as to how she got pregnant by him.

Good Lord!
Look at how shameless & confident she looked!!
As if what she did was okay!!!
Honestly; to those who are always writting " end of time" on unwarranted cases should have this as a good example of "end of time"
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Skyking4life(m): 3:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Chienex24: O boy! Na early hustling this pikin start oooo!
Who knows whether the baby was probably building a duplex in her mother's womb before doctors ejected it!

And na female pikin be that! One GBOSA for the ladies!!!

Na wa oh, so u fit even bliv dis kin tin..... Hmmmmmm........
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Jabioro: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2014
The story is good for fatherless,who had no experience at all.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by tunddy(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2014
This is really a surprise to me oo....because I can't imagine dat
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by donttouch: 3:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Na this granny be 20 years? I fear o!
Some people jus dey contest with devil who go be the mother of all liars.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 23, 2014
theoctopus:

It is a requirement. Using formula exposes the child to health issues. The immune system will notbe able to fight sickness properly

It's not a requirement, stop displaying a lack of education.

So mothers that die during childbirth still has to breastfeed ??

I have 5 kids none were breastfed oldest is majoring in biomed engineering at Stanford college.

Stop placing undue burden on women.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by lepasharon(f): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Abuloma80: Lord have mercy!!! First thing, first. She should sort out the poor-baby's parental (dad) issue first before talking of " the wonders that the baby can perform"

She should identify the father and if possible marry him, if not at least be with him to give the girl correct up bringing. If the mother can have a child out of wedlock at 20yrs in the 21st century, it then implies that the baby too, will do the same at 15yrs in which I guess she wouldn't like that.

Dont tell me she doesn't like him or they are not compartible, because I will ask as to how she got pregnant by him.

Good Lord!
Honestly; to those who are always writting " end of time" on unwarranted cases should have this as a good example of "end of time"

Lol single mothers, nothing new in the UK.
Before you talk you should know the circumstances that led her to split up with the dad. He could have been beating her. The child could have been a mistake tongue you don't know what it is.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by 1Book(m): 4:35am On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin
Ladies! They know how to attack, criticize and lambast their fellow ladies since 1919...Infact, they are proffesionals at doing that.well, i initially came here to read comments.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Atmmachine: Ok.....

My father went to work, i will tell him what i saw on nairaland.

foolish fools. grin grin grin grin

Didn't you read that the girl is a single mother?.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2014
agamenon: That child is evil
shocked shocked shocked
Chaiii...Dem don waka come oh.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Archildao: 5:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Abuloma80: Lord have mercy!!! First thing, first. She should sort out the poor-baby's parental (dad) issue first before talking of " the wonders that the baby can perform"

Good Lord!
Tufiakwa!People Can Judge.It Is Attitude Like Yours That Make A Lot Of Our Young Ones Opt For Abortion.You Mean She Should Go And Kill Herself Because She is An Unwed Mother?

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by ebiskem(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2014
I bet your baby will choke herself to 'near death' someday if you don't quit this reckless attitude of yours. God forbid anyway
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by tunde1200(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2014
I know this woman!
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Alexebo(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

Amebo

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by nagoma(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Breasst is best. Cows milk for cows baby.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by seriousthing(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2014
sometimes Nigerians could be funny. this baby is not 3 days old. from my experience as a father, a baby of 3 days cannot see things and the eyes will not be as sharp as this. pls tells us another lie.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by AreaFada2: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Hustler thinz, lol.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 23, 2014

Go born your own jare. U don double the pikin mamma age. Lol.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by san316(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2014
20yr old single mum, what do u expect. U started early now, so ur child followed suit. By the way, na karambani make u give pikin feeding bottle at 3days of birth. Maybe she go start chop amala when she reach three months.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by emma2002(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2014
seriousthing: sometimes Nigerians could be funny. this baby is not 3 days old. from my experience as a father, a baby of 3 days cannot see things and the eyes will not be as sharp as this. pls tells us another lie.
[size=16pt]
In addition the mother does not even look like someone who just finished carrying a 9-month pregnancy 3days ago...[/size]
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2014

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2014
This lady just wanted to show off herself under the pretext of the baby being able to feed itself...... Hence all the make up and editing.
Of course it would look like the baby feeding itself, if you put the feeding bottle in its hand... infants put everything in their mouth...
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by slap1(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2014
What are we supposed to do with this? Why is it news?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Subom1(f): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Firstly people should learn to read properly before commenting. From the article it says:

Glugging milk from a bottle, Amara Chiedozie looks like any other contented three-week-old.

Even more incredibly, her mother claims she has been doing it since she was three days old.

she is 3 weeks old but started doing this at 3 days old. Some babies look older than their age, just like some babies look younger than their age. It's nothing new

Secondly those who are castigating this young lady should stop doing so.

You do not even know the full story and quite frankly even if you did, it's none of your damn business what people do with their life's.

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by nekkyontop(f): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2014
What happens to mother friendly. Nah wah oh
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by hippyzuki(f): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Onyi my dota has killed me lipsrsealed embarassed I sent u to school in London na belle u go carry 4 dare? Come still giv am ur papa name ontop Chaiiiiii dia is God ooooooo undecided tongue

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by shindarayo(f): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
No mind Seun. He is there busy forming fine boy up and down town, come forget say gray hair go soon full hin head. Leave him, when I'm ready for him na twins go land sharpaly! tongue

I saw it o. Proper oniranu. Twenty years old and already a single parent. She doesn't even look like she has realised the responsibility involved in raising a child because the baby just be like toy for her eyes.

I wonder why it is so hard for young people of nowadays to use contraceptives. Baby mama-ism is the reigning thing now, no shame again.
and wld it hv bn proper for her to hv an abortion.baby mama is better dan bn a murderer dt most young girls are.dont judge her cos u dont knw her story.....
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by shindarayo(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2014
emma2002:
[size=16pt]
In addition the mother does not even look like someone who just finished carrying a 9-month pregnancy 3days ago...[/size]
hello?her baby is 3weeks old now.learn to read and understand before commenting
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
asadike: abeg dat baby don reach 3 mths. Bt wait o, whap hapend 2 breast feedin? D mum fyn sha.

suspected lez!

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady