Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. (8562 Views)

Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / Nigeria Sinks Deeper Into External Debt / States With The Lowest External Debt In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by atlwireles: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa:

Great idea. I have no problem with you shutting your ignorant mouth.

I will not give a poor janjaw**eed like you the chance to derail this thread. Like I said, your lies are playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Donmarrius: And you forgot your sw is owing Anambra?

What are they owing Anambra?
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
[s]
atlwireles:

I will not give a poor janjaw**eed like you the chance to derail this thread. Like I said, your lies are playing tricks on you.
[/s]

I get this from your type every time you get busted...
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by ak47mann(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:
[size=13pt] Every newborn child That is born in the five SW states has a debt of N8,480 hanging on their necks the day they are born for no fault of their own, other than the fact that APC governors has mismanaged their economy and pilled these debts on their behalf. They now have to grow up get a job and pay their taxes to offset these loans that their Usless governors are borrowing th train their kids, and treat headaches/fever abroad, by private jet, payoff their God father BAT and stuff their personal foreign accounts. deris God O!
We need to protest this injustice perpetrated by Tinubu and his Minions running the APC states in the SW
[/size]
The citizens are not productive most of them depend on govt salaries cool
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa:

What are they owing Anambra?

Why are you attacking persons instead of the debt issue, I take it that you are from one of the five debt affected state, The issue is whats your strategy to repay the loan? N8,480 per person no be joke o. and that does not include interest on the loan.

tell us how you and your family are going to get out from under such huge debt.

3 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
[s]
Atouke:

Why are you attacking persons instead of the debt issue, I take it that you are from one of the five debt affected state, The issue is whats your strategy to repay the loan? N8,480 per person no be joke o. and that does not include interest on the loan.

[/s]

The question was what is Lagos state owing Anambra. Please go away if you don't have any answer for me..
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeneralBadman: Uncle Gbawe and Uncle aresa,

Please ignore the OP.

He's only bullshitting(catching fun, the Id.iot is one of the Igbos Ijaw Wannabe).

I'm happy the Osun State's debt is not 200B as Osun State PDP always announce in Osun State.

Cheers Sirs.

Stop leaving in denial, I take it that you are from one of the five debt affected state, The issue is whats your strategy to repay the loan? N8,480 per person no be joke o. and that does not include interest on the loan.

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by atlwireles: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

I get this from your type every time you get busted...

You have lied twice here tonight. Your lies just keep playing tricks on you. Keep the thread on topic, and stop your attempts to derail, this thread.

You said Lagos was responsible for 35.6% of Nigeria's GDP, you were called on it. You simply went on silence mode

Then you claimed Obj left office with zero on our external debt balance sheet, you also got called on it. What are you busting here? Your truckload of lies or what?

3 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by GeneralBadman: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

Stop leaving in denial, I take it that you are from one of the five debt affected state, The issue is whats your strategy to repay the loan? N8,480 per person no be joke o. and that does not include interest on the loan.

Please stop bullshitting.

Go to the first page, press your calculator, sum up all the debts for SW states and calculate the percentage for SW.

When you get that right, then we can converse.

Enjoy the thread while the fun lasts.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeneralBadman:

Go to the first page, press your calculator, sum up all the debts for SW states and calculate the percentage for SW.

Cheers.

Denial and hiding your head in the sand is not going to make the debt go away. you better start planning on how to repay those loans.

2 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
shocked yisus christ!
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Gbawe: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

Stop leaving living in denial, I take it that you are from one of the five debt affected state, The issue is whats your strategy to repay the loan? N8,480 per person no be joke o. and that does not include interest on the loan.

Olodo, your use of English is bad while your mathematical ability, as you have proven to all here, is best described as pre-school level. Yet you remain here throwing around meaningless figures when you should be using the remaining browsing allowance you have to look for adult basic education classes. You guys and the inferiority complex that is eating you alive. Hope you won't kill yourselves taking Panadol for the non-existent headache of Yoruba folks and their States.

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by manny4life(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
@OP, I have to be honest, I calculated it myself, I think you meant 45% of the "STATES EXTERNAL DEBT", NOT the country's external debt.

2 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Gbawe: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeneralBadman:

Cheers.

grin grin grin grin We should call him Mr.45% from now on. The name would be very apt since, aside his olodo error here, he thinks like someone with 45% of his brain missing.

4 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Fire15: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke: haba south west why are these states drowning Nigeria in debt.

Total amount of external debt owed by 36 states in Nigeria $3,013,216,977 billion.
Total Amount owed by South west states $1,342,056,129 billion

calculation: Tota lamount owed by south west states/ Total amount owed by 36 states X 100
$1,342,056,129/$3,013,216,977 x 100
45%
Atouke or whatever you choose to call yourself. You're not statistically literate,and bad enough, you're an embarrassment mathematically.
All the amounts must end in billions. Am very sure, you're a member of the tribe of stupidity.
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gbawe:

Olodo, your use of English is bad while your mathematical ability, as you have proven to all here, is best described as pre-school level. Yet you remain here throwing around meaningless figures when you should be using the remaining browsing allowance you have to look for adult basic education classes. You guys and the inferiority complex that is eating you alive. Hope you won't kill yourselves taking Panadol for the non-existent headache of Yoruba folks and their States.

Whats your strategy to pay back the loans from your debt affected states? forget my grammar it has nothing to do with the debt that your progressive borrowers governors have foisted on your neck and that of innocent kids. Address the pertinent issue and stop trying to deviate from the core issue.

3 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Fire15:
Atouke or whatever you choose to call yourself. You're not statistically literate,and bad enough, you're an embarrassment mathematically.
All the amounts must end in billions. Am very sure, you're a member of the tribe of stupidity.

Am doing you a favour by doing the calculations for you for judging from your statement you obviously do not know how to calculate.
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by GeneralBadman: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin We should call him Mr.45% from now on. The name would be very apt since, aside his olodo error here, he thinks like someone with 45% of his brain missing.

Yes Sir, the name(Mr 45%) fits the Muntullar.

He knows nothing about Arithmetics let alone Further Math.

Please ignore him Sir.

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
The OP is advertising his or her ignorance. You can't talk of liabilities without assets. Borrowing is a language of business and as wealthy as Dangote is, he still borrows till tomorrow. Debt is not the issue but what's done with the money and overall sustainability of the state finances.

1.What is the percentage of debt to overall GDPs in those states? It's just like saying Nigeria owes $10b. It doesn't tell much. But you would appreciate the gist when told the GDP of Nigeria was $510b. Suddenly you realized as huge as $10b appeared, it was actually not a cause for alarm. The debt to GDP ratio in these states should be ridiculously low. The debts, in my opinion, are quite serviceable.

2.Serviceable or otherwise, what are the loans meant for? Are they borrowing to finance recurrent expenditures? Answer is NO (that would be irresponsible anyway). Borrowing to finance key capital projects is actually a wise thing to do. And a state like Lagos is a model for others. Borrow to build roads, collect tolls to pay part of loans back. While the IGR is invested in other developmental projects. The idea is "growth will pay the loans".

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
GeneralBadman:

Yes Sir, the name(Mr 45%) fits the Muntullar.

He knows nothing about Arithmetics let alone Further Math.

Please ignore him Sir.

You can create as many monikers as you like to attack my person, its not going to make the debt dissappear.You have to call you progressive borrower leaders to order. First, to stop borrowing and then Second,start planning on how to get out from under the debt.

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption: The OP is advertising his or her ignorance. You can't talk of liabilities without assets. Borrowing is a language of business and as wealthy as Dangote is, he still borrows till tomorrow. Debt is not the issue but what's done with the money and overall sustainability of the state finances.
1.What is the percentage of debt to overall GDPs in those states? It's just like saying Nigeria owes $10b. It doesn't tell much. But you would appreciate the gist when told the GDP of Nigeria was $510b. Suddenly you realized as huge as $10b appeared, it was actually not a cause for alarm. The debt to GDP ratio in these states should be ridiculously low. The debts, in my opinion, are quite serviceable.
2.Serviceable or otherwise, what are the loans meant for? Are they borrowing to finance recurrent expenditures? Answer is NO (that would be irresponsible anyway). Borrowing to finance key capital projects is actually a wise thing to do. And a state like Lagos is a model for others. Borrow to build roads, collect tolls to pay part of loans back. While the IGR is invested in another developmental projects. The idea is "growth will pay the loans".

Very well stated. To bad we have too many illiterates and low mentality people like this Mr 45% with Nigeria attached to their names..

2 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption: The OP is advertising his or her ignorance. You can't talk of liabilities without assets. Borrowing is a language of business and as wealthy as Dangote is, he still borrows till tomorrow. Debt is not the issue but what's done with the money and overall sustainability of the state finances.

2.Serviceable or otherwise, what are the loans meant for? Are they borrowing to finance recurrent expenditures? Answer is NO (that would be irresponsible anyway). Borrowing to finance key capital projects is actually a wise thing to do. And a state like Lagos is a model for others. Borrow to build roads, collect tolls to pay part of loans back. While the IGR is invested in another developmental projects. The idea is "growth will pay the loans".

Are you from the debt Affected states?

2 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by poiZon: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

The thread is not a platform for you to show us how bigoted and unintelligent you are...

na u post, na u like.
this na wa!
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

Am doing you a favour by doing the calculations for you for judging from your statement you obviously do not know how to calculate.

Math failed you

English failed you

What's left?

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by obiajuru01: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2014
What makes an economy is the ability to borrow and pay back, not the amount borrowed, the richest people have the highest debt, a poor man can't borrow much, I guess that's why lagos is the highest debtor.

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

can you mention just one state that's not indebted in Nigeria?
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa:

Math failed you

English failed you

What's left?

whats left is the huge debt that your borrowing governors have plunged you and your generation unborn into.

3 Likes

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

Is your state on the list you posted or not?
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Atouke: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
ProfCorruption:

can you mention just one state that's not indebted in Nigeria?

Are you from the debt affected states? if yes which of the five in question?

1 Like

Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by aresa: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Atouke:

whats left is the huge debt my borrowing governors have plunged my generation unborn into.

Fixed...
Re: Five South West Sates Owes 45% Of The Country's External Debt Stock by States. by Fashola4thSon: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
My south west leaders has kill us.

Let us beg IGBO for mercy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Selling Price Of Catfish In Lagos? / Is TIN No And VAT No The Same? / Nnpc Cuts Production Cost To $23/barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.